50.00%
None of the above
16.67%
Total: 6 vote(s)
Elyk
Who killed Two_Finger?

Voting will end Monday at 10pm EDT
Void-chan
I̅t̺̭̾͒̿̎ ̱͍̥̫̣̼̯ͫ͒̾ͥͧ͡w̷̾̆̃͑ͬͮa̖̠͈̎̀͗̀ͅș̍͂͢ ̔͗͌s̨̖̯̮͖ͣ̓̓̏ͤ̈̀u͌ͫi͚c̟͑ͪ̒ͧi͗ͣͬͭd͉̬̯̳̠ͣͮ̀e̖̳͕͆̇̔̊̍̿͌.͎̐̈́ͥ͌͊ͫ ̰̭̖̕Ȟ̱̖͕̹̌̌͆́i̬̣̲͕̼̲̤ͣͮs̯͛ͥ ̱̘̣̭̗̻͉͊ͦ̅ͤ͗h̝͙̬̥̼́ͯͣ͆̾͋̃e͖͚̣̥̖̤ͅà̛͖̞ͨ͛̂d̓͂̀̚͢ ̴̣͕̪̮͇̺̉͒̐̔̅ë̙͉́̀ͭͮ̓x̸̗̻̰̟̦̱͂͊ͭ̆̾t̞̯̒̒̔̀e͎n̝̹͌dḙ̖̥̟̪̿ͮ͝ͅd͋ͦ͗͜ ̑̿ͥ̋̿̚̚҉͚̬u̲̪͓̐͆̂̅p̢͓̱͈̟̰̜͍͛w͌͊ą̗̟r̎͆ͬͭͬͥ̅d͇ͥ̓̈̏ͣ̊̕s̡̯̻͈͓̺̃͒͊,̼̠̳̞̇ͮͅ ̬̦̦̥̐̊a̼̪̰̘͗ͯ͠n̴̼̰̗̞͍ͨ̍͒͑̌̑d̙̝̬͙̠̰̐͂͊ ̜͔̠͇̔͑h̝͙̺͔̗͍͈̓͝e̳͎͕̰͎̔̄ͣͨ̑̒ ͧ͛ͮ͂̌̽҉͚̖̤m̴̓̈́̅e̗̳̪͚̤̰ͥ͋ͣt̮̫͇̙̙̐͡ ̩̥ͤ̎͂ḥ̙̳̣͙̥͆̓ͫͅì̺̮͚s̾͂̆̐̾̀ ̣̲͎̋̍̈́ͭ̆g̯̬͍̟̤̀͒̈̚ͅr̃̾̃̂i͉̦͎͍̦ͦͦ̔͆͠s̯̪̦̞̝͚̄̑͂ḷy̭̗̦̍ͫ̅ͧ͑ ͚̥f͊ͨ̓̚a̝̼̲̣̦̻ţ̗̩͕̗͇ͥͯ̎͊͑ͧe̮̫̻̲͚̜͞.͕̈́̇ ̟̱̪ͦͤ̄̾̐͘ͅ
Aidan
since we can't seem to pinpoint anyone being at the pool when 2f died, i'm going with suicide for now
Pea
jetamownage
Pea
fake crash i am sorry for saying jetamownage
Pea
please eat your pizza slice before dying thanks
DIO BRANDO
dio da
Elyk
You have voted to lynch @Fake Crash. This is incorrect.

Fake Crash is dumped into a pool of piss. They feel more powerful at first... but then drown.

They were the Ultimate Power Path [Average]
Abilities
+When you are coated with urine, you become filled with vast physical strength and stamina. The effect is strongest if you have just one player's urine on you, and conversely weakens with the more players' urine drenching you
-Bright lights stun/blind you
-Unable to speak to other people coherently, cannot understand them either
+You can power up your role by screaming like Goku and wearing a t-shirt on your head like it's super saiyan 3 hair
Aidan
RIP fake crash
Pea
i did it