Elyk
"Who died?" you all ask. Well, I'm about to tell you.

@"The Thinker" has been found dead in Pea's Bedroom.

He was the Ultimate Restaurant Business [Average]

Abilities
+Super enhanced sense of a players choice
-Cannot leave own room wearing any clothes or carrying any bags

Case File
- @"The Thinker"'s body is laying in a puddle of blood in Pea's Bedroom
-There are multiple stab wounds
-The actual cause of death appears to be asphyxiation
-@Two_Finger's neck and some glass can be found next to the body
-Further investigation of the surrounding area require's Pea's permission

MAp
[Image: qJtHoUn.png]

Room Descriptions:

Living Participants
@Void-chan
@Jetamo
@Pea
@Aidan
@DIO BRANDO

Voting will end Friday at 10:00 pm EDT
Pea
i did it
DIO BRANDO
I, DIO, stumble out of the useless hallway and into fake crash's bedroom, I have a tambourine for some reason. I stow it away and walk into the pool room and see 2f's body still just existing there. It's rather unsightly, so I put his body off to the side of the room and clean up the glass and other mess involved with his incident. Doesn't look like it'll matter anymore, what's done is done. After things are nice and neat I head to the foyer where I spend a long while pacing around and playing the tambourine I have acquired.

After what feels like a long time I exit to the pool again and see Aidan. He's going toward the funko hall, I follow a distance away and notice Aidan starts playing with some avengers funkos. Loser. I then went to the greenscreen room and start making masterpieces.

OH? YOU'RE APPROACHING ME? edits. Tons of them with different backgrounds thanks to the greenscreen. As I'm doing this I see a piss ghost and Pea enter from the train room. The ghost goes to the chicken run room and pea goes to the funko room. Loser. Then Jetamo comes in with a fuckton of arms. He lays them out in a weird pattern and I decide I don't care anymore, so I head to the chicken run room.

I entered the chicken run room to find the ghost laying in a puddle of blood. Do ghosts bleed? I start cleaning the blood up compulsively and the ghost disappears when I start. I manage to clean up most of the blood when the ghost enters from the green screen room and looks at me surprised. Is this the work of an enemy stand??

I stand up and we both exit to the glass room while Aidan enters from the green screen room. Done playing with your inferior toys you dope? The ghost and I go to Fake Crash's room together where the ghost then diverts to void-chan's room and I head to the bomb room where I proceed to the elevator room, see a mysterious hallway at the bottom side of it, and decide to investigate. It's a tight squeeze, but I manage to make it to the end of it. Where there's nothing. Amazing. I decide life is too tiring, lay down where I am, and sleep.
DIO BRANDO
@Pea can I search your room pls
Pea
i give persimmon
Pea
also id like to mention that aidan is a bitch for playing with the funko poppppssss
Elyk
(Jun 14, 2019 at 1:34 PM)DIO BRANDO Wrote: @Pea can I search your room pls

You search Pea's room.

The most notable thing is The Thinker's corpse. As mentioned in the case files, he has multiple stab wounds. Two_Finger's neck is laying next to him along with a shard of bloody glass.

You check over the rest of the room. You find that Pea's bed is missing. On the floor in its place is a pillow that is covered in piss.
Void-chan
T̷͔̞h̥̹̥̝̘e͔͍͙͡ ̨̤̳̩t̜͈̣̗͓̬̜w̩͠o̯-̼͎f̹͉̮̼̭̻i̧̳͚̖͇̞n̞̞g͎̲̩͙͜e̥r͚͖̳̠͓͇͔e̵̗̬͎d͈̟̩̞̻ͅ o̦̝̳̣͇͘n̵e̬̖̙̗̺.͚̬͓͖̰ ̻̲̜̞̭̼̙͝S̞̰̜͕͓h̼̮͘ow̷̲̫̬̤ ͇m͙͕͚̹̟͕͝e͔̰͙̲̘ ̱hi̢̼s̘ ̝̭͚̤͉̲̺n̖̤ec̴̗̬̞͙̩͖̦k̻͕̣̳̱͎͇.͈͇͙͇̖
DIO BRANDO
Why are you sleeping on a piss pillow...
Elyk
(Jun 14, 2019 at 2:26 PM)Void-chan Wrote: T̷͔̞h̥̹̥̝̘e͔͍͙͡ ̨̤̳̩t̜͈̣̗͓̬̜w̩͠o̯-̼͎f̹͉̮̼̭̻i̧̳͚̖͇̞n̞̞g͎̲̩͙͜e̥r͚͖̳̠͓͇͔e̵̗̬͎d͈̟̩̞̻ͅ o̦̝̳̣͇͘n̵e̬̖̙̗̺.͚̬͓͖̰ ̻̲̜̞̭̼̙͝S̞̰̜͕͓h̼̮͘ow̷̲̫̬̤ ͇m͙͕͚̹̟͕͝e͔̰͙̲̘ ̱hi̢̼s̘ ̝̭͚̤͉̲̺n̖̤ec̴̗̬̞͙̩͖̦k̻͕̣̳̱͎͇.͈͇͙͇̖
You inspect Two_Finger's neck. It is cut roughly on both ends. It seems to be stretched out a little more than you remember it being yesterday.
DIO BRANDO
Okay it's probably safe to assume the thonker was strangled by two's neck, but to be sure, can we test to see if that would even work?
Elyk
(Jun 14, 2019 at 3:02 PM)DIO BRANDO Wrote: Okay it's probably safe to assume the thonker was strangled by two's neck, but to be sure, can we test to see if that would even work?
You wrap Two_Finger's neck around The Thinker's neck. It seems like it matches up with the markings/bruisings on The Thinker's neck.
DIO BRANDO
Clarification on my account, I had to check but 2f's body DID have it's neck when I cleaned up the mess in the pool room. So it was someone who went to the pool area after I left
Void-chan
T͡ͅh̲͕̟̱͖͡ͅẹ̹̠̰ͅ ͇͟p̰͎̫͉͚̖̱ĺ͈̭̯͖̖͍a̖̬̜͇̯̦͖s̡̭t̯̩̠̠i̲͇c̹ ̤̫̰̮͞l̴̖̭̝̭̻̹i̙̹̝̟m͉̱͜b̮͙͘s̳̣ ͇u̗nd̶̯̤̙͔͓͍̙e̖̥͔͔͇r̢̪͈̹ m̻͍͜y̰͚̥̹ b͟e͘d̤̲̱̺͙̥̙͡.͕͉̺͟ ̝̲̲̻̳̜̘I̳̙͎͇̝̙̪͡ ̨͍̮̟͍̯̙k͔̬̣̥͓͔̱n̩̥ͅo̵̰̥̗̪w̻̯ ̲͖̹̥͎͙͢ṉ͚o͇̲̼͕͞ṭ̢͉͖͈̫̜ ̴͈̥̗̻h̘̦͖̤̦o̡w̧ ̗͔͍th͏͚͚e̕y̪̣̰ ̦͞g̜̮͍o̱͖̙͓͡t̫̠͕̞̞̮̤͜ ̧͇̳̥̠̱t̨̼̟̝̻̥̹ͅh̯͚͈̖̹̥͡e̥̲͔͎̪͔r͔̝̫͔e͏̫̯̙͉̹̞̯,̗̠̳̳̣ ̹̹͕͇y̜͈͙e͎̺͕̘̝͔t̛̘ ̘̬͎̀ͅI̷̼̘͉͇̜̫ ͍̻́ẃ̙̟̖̮̘i̢̲̟̼̼͇͇ͅs̳̻̙͍̲̖ͅh̭͙̯̖͕͞ t̲͖̺͔̣ͅơ͚̪͈̦̜̼ ͚̲̮̟̰̬̼͜e̯̻͔͓ͅx̰a͔̥͚̬̭m͙̖̟̙̺͜i̞̘̹̟̮n͎͈̱e͍̝͈̱̻ͅ ̰t͕̘̯̦h̥̫͚̗e̷m̖̙.̤
̘̟̦̼
̶̼̥̟͚̗͇J͚̘͘e̬̤̭̯ṭ̶̲a̟̘̦͔̘̻̳m͏͈̮̣̹̟o̞̞̮,̴̺̺͎͓ ̢̘͖̹̭t̰͙̼̜h̰̳̜̞̺͎͢ͅe̴̙̪͇ ͚o̹̪̞̖͈n̘͡e͇͈ ̡̮͎̺̫̫ca̗͚̘̫̫͜rͅŕ͉͉̬y̻͍̺̩̺̜͠i͠n͔̠̹̰̩̕ͅg̹̯ͅ ҉t̮͚͖h̝̟͘ḙ͕̣s͚͙̣̰̺̠̕e̦̺̩̮̝͟ ̝̺̜̖̘i͇̠̣̞͉̪̻t͖̣͓̲͇̜̀ͅem̰͝s̪, ̷͚̥t̬̰̣̭͝h͇͚̫e͎̣̘̘͚ ̵̗̦̺ò̤̘n̰̥̠̬̠̙e̴̪ ̵͙͎̩͍̬͈w͉̻͓̪̤͔ḥ̤̺̞̝̲o҉ ̶͉̩̳ͅp̫͚͚͈̳͇l̥̮̤̜̼̭̕a҉̦̝̙͉c̭̘̝̳̪͟ͅed̮̫̰̗̱̮ ̖͕t̴̘̺͚̯͈h͈͜e̡̜͉͚̱̻̠̪m҉̻̳͎̝̦ ̰͖͡t̯̭h̟̝͉̯̹͝e̲͙͎r̩̹̺̤͖̠̠̕e̤̱̝̱̪͓̟͘.̗̟͠ ̖̹̖͚C̴̳̞͎o̱͙̯̘̰̤͞ul̟̼͍͈̖͘d͔̻̖ ͉̱̩͖̦h̪ͅe̹̩̯̦͕͉ ̤p̜̺̼̥̬͞a̱̫s̠͓͈̠͔̭s͏̖ ̪̼ṱ̢̭͉͙h͖͢r̙̘̩͙̪̱ͅó͍̳̪̻u̹̮̻̥̩͇̦g͕̞̥͈͠h͚̬͖͇ ̠̰͙̠͇͖ͅt̹h͏̖̼͔̬̖̺̰e҉ ̲P̼̰̼ͅo̶̘̱̻̱o̻̬̳͈l̖ ̠̠͉̜̞̲̜R̡͖͈o͏̰̜̙̥o̥̺m͈̬͝ ̹͚͖̲͘a͕̤̼͕͓̭ͅn͓ḑ ̨̝̻t̶̹̜̠͔̰͖a̮͚̖͟k͖̙̮̤͙̦e̩̟͎̫͡ ̸͓͖͉̪̻͇t̛̜͇̣̠h̛e͢ ͎͝h̬e͓͔̤̬͜a̘͘ͅḏ̠̠͓͢ ̡͚̭ͅt̡͔̙̤͖͍̮oo͕͇̮͍͈̲̼?̶̣̦̱̭ ̨̲
̵̬̝̳̲̱
̮̬̺̼͍͈̰́Pe̝rh̛̠͓á͔̹̠͕ps̨ ͕̙ẁ̻ͅe̩̲̪̠̙͚ ̳̞͟s͙̻͈͉̰ẖ̢̹͎a̪̝̟͞l̷͎̳̝̘̰̘̰l̨͈̟͙̝̘̥ ̗̪͙ṣ̺̝̞̫̟̕e̬̮̙̮̥̘e̠̫͜.
Jetamo
life is time and busy

* i wake up to pea yelling at me and shaking me for some reason, something about the nut button
* i then head to pea's bedroom, and grab pea's bed, and take it to places unknown, while pea heads to dio's room i guess.
* while im taking the bed i walk past a piss ghost just as i reach my destination, where i shove the bed into its demise
* i then head to the metal gear solid 3 ladder room and proceed to have a thrill
* bored, i head to the arm armory and grab seven arms, and head to the green room and start constructing a masterpiece, while a bunch of losers enter and leave
* aidan shows up, things happen, we go our separate ways, as i head back to my room, going through pea's room, where i see a dead thnikkaman and pea sleeping on a piss pillow
Jetamo
forgot one thing, i read pea's mind because that's a thing i can do, pea was thinking about sean connery, most famous for being in highlander a film all about decapitation

and how would you get someone's neck to strangle with you'd cut their head off case closed
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Void-chan
T̼͔͔̻h҉è ̖͍͖̘v͘e͙̥͙̯̟̭̝̕g̼̫̠͈͍͔ḛ̘̳͇̩̬͠t̙̥̰̦͝ͅͅa̼̮̰b̺͙̼͚l̺͇̹͝e̙̪̼̯̭̩͔ ̗̖̱̼͡w͇͍̲ą̜̰s̴͖̩͈̜ ͎̮̦͈̭̻͈́w̯̩̟̱̳̹̣at̸̫̤͎̺͙c̦̘͓̹h͇̭͉͓i̼̜̗̱͞ͅn̞g̦̥͓ͅ ͢a̢̲̮̤̰̳ ̯͓͞m̳͓̞o̡͖͉v̸i̟̩͚ḙ̪,̵̥͍̻ ͚̞͓t̖͕͈̭h̯̫ͅa͎̞͇͇̮͎̺ṭͅ ҉͉̠̺̠i͚̟̠s͇̟̠̝̰̩̩ ̼̪͘l̛͍̩̪̱̪̰̬i̦̞̫̘̯̦k̠ͅḛ̟̤͞ḻ̳y͞ ̥̙̻̩̰̖ͅẃ̗̮̞̜͔̜h͚̱̩͈͚̱y̺̰̱̯̳̝̖ ͏̘h̴͈̞̲r̻͘ ̧w̪̼̞̳̗a͍̰̘ṣ̴ ͎̹̮̺̗͍th̹̺̦̰̣ì̱̣͖͖̲̩n̺͈͓̭k̜̫͍͟i̷̜͈̥̗̳͈n̙̥g̴̦̲̰̮ ̘̟̘͖̺̫̠o̲̹̮͍̺̩̕f̼̳̬̳͔̹͔ ̥̱͘s̖̳̘͖̝̩͖u̦̳c͏̱͖̞͍̺ẖ͟ͅ ̯̪͕͖͞t̤͚̞̰h̪͝i̮̤̞̰n҉̩g͏̼̗s͙̦͈͙.̜̦
Elyk
(Jun 14, 2019 at 4:08 PM)Void-chan Wrote: T͡ͅh̲͕̟̱͖͡ͅẹ̹̠̰ͅ ͇͟p̰͎̫͉͚̖̱ĺ͈̭̯͖̖͍a̖̬̜͇̯̦͖s̡̭t̯̩̠̠i̲͇c̹ ̤̫̰̮͞l̴̖̭̝̭̻̹i̙̹̝̟m͉̱͜b̮͙͘s̳̣ ͇u̗nd̶̯̤̙͔͓͍̙e̖̥͔͔͇r̢̪͈̹ m̻͍͜y̰͚̥̹ b͟e͘d̤̲̱̺͙̥̙͡.͕͉̺͟ ̝̲̲̻̳̜̘I̳̙͎͇̝̙̪͡ ̨͍̮̟͍̯̙k͔̬̣̥͓͔̱n̩̥ͅo̵̰̥̗̪w̻̯ ̲͖̹̥͎͙͢ṉ͚o͇̲̼͕͞ṭ̢͉͖͈̫̜ ̴͈̥̗̻h̘̦͖̤̦o̡w̧ ̗͔͍th͏͚͚e̕y̪̣̰ ̦͞g̜̮͍o̱͖̙͓͡t̫̠͕̞̞̮̤͜ ̧͇̳̥̠̱t̨̼̟̝̻̥̹ͅh̯͚͈̖̹̥͡e̥̲͔͎̪͔r͔̝̫͔e͏̫̯̙͉̹̞̯,̗̠̳̳̣ ̹̹͕͇y̜͈͙e͎̺͕̘̝͔t̛̘ ̘̬͎̀ͅI̷̼̘͉͇̜̫ ͍̻́ẃ̙̟̖̮̘i̢̲̟̼̼͇͇ͅs̳̻̙͍̲̖ͅh̭͙̯̖͕͞ t̲͖̺͔̣ͅơ͚̪͈̦̜̼ ͚̲̮̟̰̬̼͜e̯̻͔͓ͅx̰a͔̥͚̬̭m͙̖̟̙̺͜i̞̘̹̟̮n͎͈̱e͍̝͈̱̻ͅ ̰t͕̘̯̦h̥̫͚̗e̷m̖̙.̤
You take a look at the prosthetic limbs from under your bed. They are all arms. There is nothing special about them other than some appear to have taken a bit of damage.
Aidan

>i up

>off to arm room

>see pea in glass room

>fuck you pea funkos are cool

>go to storage room

>cross paths with piss ghost

>see jet in 2f's room

>go to pool

>2f still dead, now has no neck

>enjoy pleasant musical accompaniment

>dio stalking me

>go to funko room

>this disgusts him enough to stop following

>pea comes in from green screen

>drop all my funkos

>awkwardly leave

>jetamo making arcane symbols out of arms in green screen

>check the tapes

>they suck

>jet flips his shit

>i fuck off to chicken room

>dio and pea are frolicking together hand in hand

>bedtime

Jetamo
Do the stab wounds match up with the bits of glass?
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]