Elyk
Sorry for the short delay. I was working on making some of my own. It's a long one.

Rules:
-You may post up to five words at a time. You can post more words in a separate post
-Try to avoid double posting unless it's dragging on for too long.
-Say which word each is in your post so we can better keep track

Word list
  • noun: mamma-mia
  • noun: elbow
  • adjective:big
  • number:13.5
  • animal:tanooki
  • noun:Elyk
  • plural noun:cummies
  • noun:platform
  • verb:fight
  • adjective:fat
  • verb ending with 'ing':running
  • noun:Table
  • verb:vore
  • verb:amalgamate
  • adjective:plummy
  • plural noun:eggs
  • verb:hoodwink
  • adjective:fucked
  • adjective
  • noun:Olympia
  • verb
  • part of the body:tummy
  • adjective
  • place/entity: Zeus
  • part of the body:weenis
  • noun:afflatus
  • adjective
  • adjective
  • verb
  • noun:fantod
  • verb ending with 'ing':combing
  • noun:house
  • verb
  • nicknameThe Diddler
Mario
mamma-mia
Draku
elbow
Elyk
running
platform
fight
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Arin Hanson is a fraud
vore
tummy
cummies (plural)
big
fat
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Zeus (entity) or Zen (Place)
Olympia (Place)
The Diddler (Nickname)
13.5 (Number)
Table (Noun)
"Let's play our lives away!"
Aidan
afflatus (noun)
plummy (adjective)
amalgamate (verb)
fantod (noun)
hoodwirk (verb)
Two_Finger
animal: tanooki
part of the body: weenis
adjective: fucked
ver ending with ing: combing
noun: house
Jetamo
plural noun: eggs
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Arin Hanson is a fraud
sick (adjective)
scruffy (adjective)
unkempt (adjective)
chubby (adjective)
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Superchao
verb (verb)
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Aidan
eviscerate (verb)
annihilate (verb)
obliterate (verb)
Elyk
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little mamma-mia? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the elbow, and I've been involved in numerous big raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 13.5 confirmed kills. I am trained in tanooki warfare and I'm the top Elyk in the entire US armed cummies. You are nothing to me but just another platform. I will fight you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fat words. You think you can get away with running that table to me over the Internet? Vore again, fucker. As we amalgamate I am contacting my plummy network of eggs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better hoodwink for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the fucked little thing you call your life. You're fucking sick, Olympia. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can eviscerate you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare tummy. Not only am I extensively trained in scruffy combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Zeus and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable weenis off the face of the continent, you little affalatus. If only you could have known what unkempt retribution your little "chubby" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have annihilate your fucking fantod. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're combing the price, you goddamn house. I will obliterate fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, The Diddler.