My neck hurts like a mf so I'm taking a bath. I really hate baths but they are relaxing at the same time. What's with this shit? When I was lil I used to love baths now it's like why? What am I even doing? End of evangelion had to have been thought of while anno was thinking about how much he hates baths.
King Piranha Plant
It's REALLY weird you posted this just now bc I was literally in the bath 15 minutes ago trying to chill out but having neverending fast financial anxiety breaths and wondering why the bath doesn't calm me down anymore
sealelement
i havent had a bath that i fit comfortably in in years. but damn getting lit and having a bath bomb and some wine and like netflix or some shit playing the office or some shit would be great
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
baths take way too long to setup
King Piranha Plant
(Jul 7, 2019 at 1:53 PM)Elyk Wrote: baths take way too long to setup

Ever since I was a kid, and to this day, I like huddling up and kneeling in front of the faucet while it fills up like its a sacred altar or something

It's the only part of the bath I've ever enjoyed and once it's full of water I'm done and lose all interest
Draku
(Jul 7, 2019 at 7:57 PM)King Piranha Plant Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2019 at 1:53 PM)Elyk Wrote: baths take way too long to setup

Ever since I was a kid, and to this day, I like huddling up and kneeling in front of the faucet while it fills up like its a sacred altar or something

It's the only part of the bath I've ever enjoyed and once it's full of water I'm done and lose all interest
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Arin Hanson is a fraud
I am a GAMER so therefore I am not allowed to take a bath.

INSTEAD I am allowed to take a SHOWER.
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]