King Piranha Plant
At least someone's making quality posts on our good old childhood forum

[Image: EdvB1Ny.png]
Elyk
(Jul 9, 2019 at 11:05 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote:
(Jul 9, 2019 at 9:39 PM)Elyk Wrote: It won't ever be the same, our tastes are too mature now.
Quote:our tastes are too mature now.
[Image: EA2SR79.png]

Yeah, let me know when you can do this on MFGG.
Yrrzy
general do u still creep on girls on line
Apparently General quoted me but deleted the post!!! Come back here and speak your truth pussy!!!

I know you know the truth of why I keep getting banned!
GeneralGuy
(Jul 13, 2019 at 6:42 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: general do u still creep on girls on line
No, lmao. I spend my time online watching YouTube videos, posting on various gaming forums and researching technology. If not that, then I'm playing video games, working, or out doing suff with friends/family.

(Jul 13, 2019 at 7:42 PM)Zelma Wrote: Apparently General quoted me but deleted the post!!! Come back here and speak your truth pussy!!!

I know you know the truth of why I keep getting banned!
Your vibe/aura/energy is too much for MFGG to handle. They want everyone to act like Brian Johnson.

Pea
good sh*t op
sealelement
idk i was thinking about joining but then i saw your PPP is called "prescription pharmacy pickup" and i was like fuck i dont want to go back to work and that turned me off joining mfgg forever or at least for a day or two
sealelement
[Image: JcdVNog.png]

nevermind someone get me medaforcer's referral link im joining asap for this post
100% pure gamer 100%
GeneralGuy
(Jul 16, 2019 at 6:07 AM)sealelement Wrote: [Image: JcdVNog.png]

nevermind someone get me medaforcer's referral link im joining asap for this post
Medaforcer's referral lnk:
https://forums.mfgg.net/member.php?actio...ferrer=647
Dragmire
Rip