Draku
[Image: LENlHrM.png]

Discuss Gimmick! here.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
garrison idea: we play Gimmick! and discuss it for real
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I cannot let Kyle's ignorance go by. I change my garrison from killing Despair's character in Dungeons and Dragons to killing Kyle's and remaking it ground up from qualities everyone else lists.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Elyk
We run a Minus World Survivor game. People who are voted off the island are banned, except it doesn't matter who actually gets voted off I just ban Snuff.
Fun With Despair
i'll reban gato
Jetamo
wrassle
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Nice try Kyle, but if it's run by you again then it's simply going to work normally for over a week, slow down for the next few, then crash and burn as Darko slowly loses more of the nearly nonexistant respect he has left for you when he has to restart the garrison for your lack of leadership.
That being said I vote for Kyle's.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Agastya
(Jul 16, 2019 at 12:44 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: i'll reban gato

unban gato for two weeks but the only forum he can view is the gimmick garrison and if he actually replies to anything he gets banned again before the two weeks are up
Agastya
its like a safari but we're allowed to throw pester balls at the lions
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
MoonAge
turn minus world into a children’s educational site so that I’m not blocked by my phone filter every time a thread has the word “fuck” in it

as part of this killing game will be changed to “learning game” and class trials will be replaced with standardized tests
Superchao
hibiki tachibana's splendid day offTM
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Draku
As a result of literally everyone here talking about Garrison ideas instead of Gimmick!, everyone who replied in this thread has now been banned for off-topic posting.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]