Why are people so scared of this place?

"Only problematic users post there"

"The people there are kind of a rough crowd"

"Not my type of crowd!"

Why do users from our sister insist that this place is the internet equivalent of the salty spittoon when it's literally just weebs, goths, and LGBTQ+ ppl just shitposting and chilling! >:'(
Draku
I heard they have a TRIAL MEMBER leading the place. Disgusting.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
you better believe we're a rough crowd
[Image: 87582e1867b732ffc7b2670549de6a8d--memes-...knives.jpg]

ill cut you
Mario
Well we're always rude to each other and while that's something I wouldn't want changed it is something that people should know going in.

Other than that though idk who the problematic members are. I can only think of the users that are here but banned on mfgg and that's a very insignificant number.
Aidan
obviously i'm biased as fuck but i don't really see any threads that would indicate we're a toxic community or whatever
i think the thing that leaves a bad first impression is that we're the kind of people who affectionately call our friends dumb fucks. there's not much pressure to put on a nice face and that's offputting from the outside
Stirling
i give a bad impression and have for like two years
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Vertette
(Jul 20, 2019 at 5:39 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: i give a bad impression and have for like two years

This but unironic.
Hypernova
Perhaps change the community name to Positive World? That'll show them!
[Image: Mario_Gun.gif]
"Mario Teaches Firearm Safety" ~Aidan
sealelement
well, as a terrifying vampire, i do tend to scare people off
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
(Jul 20, 2019 at 6:08 PM)Vertette Wrote: This but unironic.

you are quite literally the reason some people arent here and i dont give a shit about saying that to your face
Spritanium
We're the grownup MFGG, we'll always be off-putting to MFGGers until they get old and become us.

However there are some people who have been on MFGG since like 2003 and are still posting there every day; I don't know how they've done it. They unlocked the secret to eternal childhood
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Vertette
(Jul 21, 2019 at 5:07 PM)Spritanium Wrote: We're the grownup MFGG, we'll always be off-putting to MFGGers until they get old and become us.

I won't deny MFGG is full of kids but that's grossly oversimplifying it don't you think
Pea
(Jul 20, 2019 at 6:08 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jul 20, 2019 at 5:39 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: i give a bad impression and have for like two years

This but unironic.

stop posting lol
yeah good shit this post if you think vertette should just be banned permanently/fuck off forever.

every bit of exp helps convince draku
Vertette
[Image: 48HJmwr.png]

[Image: eib74Rm.png]

Uh
Pea
im not seeing you quitting posting
I'm glad you screen capd those they're good posts
CuteYoshiGirl
I can confirm that Zelma is NOT THE

problematic user
Yrrzy
Vertette on MFGG Wrote:This is actually a post I've been meaning to make for some time and I saw my name come up a few times, so might as well do it now. I joined this forum as an angry kid frustrated with his life in 2008 and a decade later, not much had changed! As a result I lashed out a lot on various online communities and it's a bit embarrassing to look back at my past behavior in hindsight, so I apologize for the people I've wronged here on the forums and the Discord. I know it's not an excuse (it's not supposed to be) but I've been in a bad head space for a long time in my life, particularly these last few years as I was forced to move into a dump full with aggressive criminals, quit my job out of frustration with the owner, the whole works. Very novel-esque, almost Dickens really.

I'm gonna address this here since this has (and was inevitably going to be) the Everyone Hates Vert thread.

I'm never going to be completely comfortable telling someone to leave the site, even if i think its necessary, but truly and honestly I feel I have to.

I have no clue if any of what you said is either true or matters, but the effect its had on your image in this community is permanent.
Whatever the reason, your behavior lead to you harassing members of this site until they no longer felt safe posting here.
Whether you believe it to be an accurate assessment of your character or not is irrelevant, and your being here will dredge up this issue every single time.

If you want to make a positive change the only thing you can do at this point is leave Minus World permanently and make it feel safe for those people again.

If the latter part of the full MFGG post is true then I can only hope newfound positivity in your real life can distract you from whatever void it is that causes you to keep coming back despite this.
Vertette
That's a good point.

I realize not everybody is gonna believe that post, but I suppose that matters little in the end. At the very least I can say that I'm genuinely embarrassed at how much I lashed out online. Of course I still maintain my innocence but there's probably nothing I could say that would convince you or the members in question, so I won't. Either way I'll take my leave then and stick to MFGG for the time being.

Sayonara MW the Hedgehog.