Real Fake Virtual Fake Real Wrestling is coming!

RFVFRW Announcer
Introducing...

[Image: 0uEvHTf.png]

Real Fake Virtual Fake Real Wrestling was founded in 1883 when Chuck Wellon watched two grizzly bears fighting in Wyoming, shortly before being chokeslammed by a passing professional wrestler. Upon waking up, Chuck piledrived the man in return, and RFVFRW was born.

Today, we are bringing to you the first RFVFRW tournament exclusively to Minus World, which will have eight wrestlers competing for the prestigious Real Fake Virtural Fake Real Wrestling Championship belt, through the medium of WWE 2K19! Real Fake Wrestlers! Virtual Stakes! Fake Real Belt!

We are happy to announce today four of our eight wrestlers;

Todd Howard, making a comeback after his public shaming by his nemesis, Hideo Kojima.

Trip, stepping into the ring for the first time after debuting in Killing Game 6.

Arin Hanson, famous Game Grump and lead conman force behind G.

The Wrestle Doctor, 75% mystery, 20% muscle, and 5% a mask.

But, I'm sure the question on everyone's mind is; when? And how? Unfortunately, our budget does not currently afford the networking required to stream it live, so free VODs will be available as soon as eight wrestlers have signed all necessary waivers, and we've hired the last three as soon as it is ready!
Arin Hanson is a fraud
It sucks completely to be participating this event and I am not looking forward to it at all.

BOOM! FOOLED YA' YOU BUNCHA' DINGUSES

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP, FUCKERS

I'M GONNA KICK TODD HOWARD'S A S S BACK iNTO OBLIVION AS WELL AS.. WHOEVER.. ARE THOSE OTHER TWO CONTESTANTS SO YOU BETTER BE FU C K I GN READY

See you at the FUCKING ring, you sweeties.
[Image: sccl9vya3sr11.jpg]
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Elyk
can you direct me to the betting booth?
RFVFRW Announcer
Unfortunately, licensed betting on official RFVFRW matches was banned after our founder, Chuck Wellon, was found attempting to forge winning bet slips in 1885. If left uncaught, he would have won approximately $2.03 dollars, at today's rate and accounting for inflation.
Todd Howard
Hi, Todd Howard here. If there’s anyone capable of bringing Kojima down, it’s me. Humiliation after humiliation I have suffered from his attacks, and just last week, he went out of line and physically defaced me, ruining my image.
But like my promotions for my games, his threats are all bark and no bite. Hear this, Kojima: I will leave you broken for so long, you’ll be able to play Starfield from your hospital bed. Rest assured...

[Image: AGF-l7-qPf-jvILs14NJRuf_VWVBDdPIdCxgBY72...ff-rj-k-no]

You’ll wish you were back at Konami.
Trip [Cameraman]
Whoa, I'm on TV!
RFVFRW Announcer
RFVFRW is proud to announce three of the remaining wrestlers!

NEGATIVE MAN, the one and only complete and utter waste of space.

FUN WITH DESPAIR, Killing Game host and meme wheel connoisseur

MARIOPANTS, the... plumber?

Unfortunately, negotiations with a Mr. Kojima have sadly fallen through, as he stopped answering our calls six weeks ago, so as of now the eighth slot is unfilled. And this is where you can help RFVFRW, by suggesting a replacement wrestler! Almost anything goes!
Fun With Despair
oh no I'm gonna get my ass beat
Draku
where's mike tyson
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
RFVFRW Announcer
RFVFRW initially approached Mr. Tyson for the eighth slot, who then politely refused, reminded our head negotiator that he is in fact a boxer, not a wrestler, and then promptly hospitalised him.
Draku
what does that have to do with anything

where's mike tyson
RFVFRW Announcer
Sir, this is a real fake virtual fake real wrestling ring.
Draku
so a wrestling ring is allowed to have a game developer, a killing game participant, a lets player, a doctor, an enemy from a video game, a professional playground reviewer, and a plumber

BUT AS SOON AS WE STEP INTO BOXER TERRITORY, OH NO, THAT'S GOING TOO FAR

i'll be contacting my lawyer. who you'd probably let into this folly of a ring before you let MIKE TYSON in.
Apollo Justice
(Jul 22, 2019 at 2:57 AM)Draku Wrote: i'll be contacting my lawyer. who you'd probably let into this folly of a ring before you let MIKE TYSON in.

Justice is here... to win!
Negative Man
Oh god... Why am I here? I never asked for this...
RFVFRW Announcer
After a long, deep soul search, Real Fake Virtual Fake Wrestling... has found religion. And our eighth wrestler. Introducing...

ATUA, a literal god and dutiful father.

And with that, we finally have our TOURNAMENT BRACKET available!

[Image: MhkfrNq.png]

Matches begin soon!
Todd Howard
Arin, I’ll hold back if you do a 100% LP of Skyrim, little man.
Arin Hanson is a fraud
Sorry man...

I prefer The Witcher 3.
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]