Vertette
that's perfectly ok and nobody should give you shit for liking food prepared in a different way, cause that's just stupid
Mario
DONGALD TRUMB EATS STEAK WITH KETCHUP ITS SO BAD I FEEL SORRY FOR HTIS COUNTRY
Hypernova
As a Texan, I am offended by this post.
[Image: Mario_Gun.gif]
"Mario Teaches Firearm Safety" ~Aidan
Jetamo
im a vegetarian
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Vertette
(Jul 21, 2019 at 6:20 PM)Hypernova Wrote: As a Texan, I am offended by this post.

I like my steaks how I like my internet message boards

without vertette.
Vertette
(Jul 21, 2019 at 6:30 PM)Zelma Wrote: I like my steaks how I like my internet message boards

without vertette.

I'm not a fan of human meat either
Yrrzy
steak kind of blows
Aidan
steak is pretty good no matter what but i think medium rare is the perfect spot
StrikeForcer
I barely eat steak but I rather have it well done.
Spritanium
I order meat medium or medium well when I'm at a restaurant, but my dark secret is that I really like it well done. I enjoy the extra bite, and the fact that it's not sopping wet inside. I don't like the "melt in your mouth" quality that I'm apparently supposed to look for in meat. I don't like to be aware of the fact that what I'm eating used to be full of blood. Such is the life of a vegetarian trapped inside the body of a person who loves cheeseburgers.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Jul 22, 2019 at 5:09 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I don't like to be aware of the fact that what I'm eating used to be full of blood.
i hope you don't think that the juices are blood and are just referring to the tenderness reminding you that it was alive
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Wow mind blown, I actually did think it was blood. But yeah I'm generally just put off by meat that clearly reminds me of the animal
Draku
(Jul 22, 2019 at 5:16 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Wow mind blown, I actually did think it was blood. But yeah I'm generally just put off by meat that clearly reminds me of the animal
Quote:The red liquid is actually myoglobin, a protein that’s only found in muscle tissue.

Myoglobin carries oxygen through the muscle and contains a red pigment – which is why muscle tissue is red.

As a steak is cooked, the myoglobin darkens – which is why the more “well-done” the meat is, the grayer it looks.
T-man
it would be super fucked up of we were chugging straight cow blood so I always figured it was just a name for the juice
Spritanium
(Jul 22, 2019 at 9:19 PM)T-man Wrote: it would be super fucked up of we were chugging straight cow blood so I always figured it was just a name for the juice

Yeah my whole life feels like a lie now, incredibly juicy meat still weirds me out though, I guess I enjoy a more subdued juiciness
Elyk
I can't believe Spritey didn't know about the butcher shop vampires that suck the blood out.
CuteYoshiGirl
I like it bloody
Draku
(Jul 25, 2019 at 3:38 AM)CuteYoshiGirl Wrote: I like it bloody
[Image: 0RlRVys.jpg]