GeneralGuy

This is mine. This one doesn't have Drake in it at all, and was taken off the Nickelodeon network for it's mature coming-of-age content, but was a real gem.
Draku
[Image: rLkUYHq.jpg]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan

this joke aged well
MoonAge
[Image: 8fd.jpg]
CuteYoshiGirl
Thought the thread said “favorite draku and josh ep”

Draku get out of my head
T-man
general guy you fucker they have they exact video you're looking for and you didn't even use it

Draku
holy shit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
can this also be the dan schneider conspiracy thread

Spritanium
I think Dan Schneider tried to groom his entire viewing audience into foot fetishists but it must have backfired because the noticeably-weird foot stuff was always my least favorite thing about his shows
[Image: supercorrect.png]
GeneralGuy
He did. It was very obvious and he's been exposed for it. Also, Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider
glam
thats why i only ever watched lizzie maguire
T-man
(Jul 30, 2019 at 4:31 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I think Dan Schneider tried to groom his entire viewing audience into foot fetishists but it must have backfired because the noticeably-weird foot stuff was always my least favorite thing about his shows
this shit ran fucking deep, it's not just dan he was only the fall guy
[Image: DnPplreV4AAEORA.jpg]
Spritanium
I knew there was a reason I always liked Cartoon Network better. Maybe their checkerboard logo turned me into a ska fan. In a different timeline this could've ended very badly for me
Spritanium
Anyway I think people are too hard on Dan the Foot Fan Schneider, after all who hasn't done a little sole-searching in their life
[Image: supercorrect.png]
GeneralGuy
[Image: b6c.png]
Yrrzy
i like the one from that meme because its the only one ive seen