Hibiki Tachibana's Splendid Day Off

Skinny Penis
ayy... uh... ask if like...

"yo, bitch who here... mmmMMFUCK" then like... take off the seducing shirt...
[Image: emergency-alerts-presidential-alert-its-...652463.png]
Superchao

>Take off your shirt

You can't do that! There are decency laws in this town!

Mama Tachibana always told you that if you're going to break laws, stick to one category at a time. Right now, you're specialized into Thief.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
El Negro
Apologies, my little brother snuck into my account and wrote in my stead.

Grab Miku's hand and head to the Obama headquarters.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Superchao

>Head to Obama's headquarters

You head to the American embassy, which is now a permanent branch of the Obama Empire after Obama became President for Life. Inside, you and Miku see a receptionist.

"Do you have an appointment?"
El Negro
Make a bomb threat and slap the door until it breaks.
Two_Finger
find the nearest mirror and give yourself the biggest encouragement speech you have ever heard
sealelement
additionally, tell the receptionist we are from the local office supplies firm and looking to make business with the business man, known as mr obama. we want to sell him on why our staples (the office supplies) are cheaper and better than staples (the company)
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>Make a bomb threat

You make a bomb threat, and the police are called. Hibiki Tachibana is placed under arrest and carted off to jail. However, they only went for Hibiki, so...

You are now playing as Miku Kohinata.

>Explain you are from the office supplies firm

As opposed to the bomb threat, this works out quite well. The receptionist is happy to show you through, and you enter the office. There, Barack Obama is looking at some papers. He looks up when you enter.

"You're the office supply person, correct? What've you got?"
El Negro
Threaten Barack Obama to get Hibiki out of jail.
Superchao

>You threaten Barack Obama.

"And just why should I listen to you?" He asks. He seems like the picture of confidence.
Draku
"I know the location of the Chaos Emeralds."
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Superchao

>Tell him of the Chaos Emeralds

"But how!?" He says in shock. "I thought those had all been... no, no. I must have been misinformed."

"Very well. Tell me how to retrieve Chaos Emeralds, and I shall ensure your friend is freed from jail."
Draku
Lean in and whisper to Obama that the Emeralds have been sealed within the Special Stages again, and he will need to collect enough Rings to enter them. The locations of the Special Stages are related to the leyline's focal points, so the Japanese security will be high on guard, but retrieval will still be possible. If anything, retrieval of Rings will be easier if the Japanese security is taken out, as they usually have enough on them to enter each stage.

Also let him know the sixth one in particular is a doozy.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Superchao

>Explain how to get the emeralds to Obama

You explain the process of obtaining the emeralds to Obama. He nods, carefully memorizing how to get them, in order to finally reobtain their power.

"And here I thought I would never see them again... thank you, Ms. Kohinata. Your friend will be released from jail very shortly."

"Don't worry about security. I can handle it." As he says this, you catch a glimpse of a red pendant around Obama's neck. The President for Life departs, and you're left alone in his office. On the plus side, you get a text message from Hibiki saying "hey they're letting me out of jail!"
sealelement
tell hibiki about the pendant and ask if she can get genjuro to analyze the aufwachen wave form of the president of the united states when we meet her, and also touch her butt
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>Make a couple requests of Hibiki

You text Hibiki back. She agrees to ask Genjuro to see if they can track Obama, just in case.

She also agrees to butt touching.
El Negro
Transform into a magical girl for no reason.
Superchao

>Transform into a magical girl for no reason.

You shrug and use the activation song. You're now wearing Igalima, complete with bigass scythe.

There's not that much room to move in this office, so you accidentally cut Obama's nameplate in half.
El Negro
Say directly to his face: "Obama.. I know your brother, Obamos, has one of the bionicles."
Superchao

>Say something to Obama

You say something to the air, as Obama has already left.

However, investigating his desk drawers does reveal that Hakann, the red Piraka, is located in one of them. You feel an inexplicable urge to take the bionicle.