Hibiki Tachibana's Splendid Day Off

J. K. Rowling
Transform.
[Image: D11tqZqX0AA0wVD.jpg]
Draku
Go to Elfnein's lab and question her about how one would go about hypothetically opening the Gate of Metru Nui. Hypothetically.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
J. K. Rowling
Then transform again.
Superchao

>Transform

You transform. You're now wearing your Symphogear. Yay!

>Go to Elfnein and ask

You go to Elfnein and ask.

"Hmmm... I think one would have to go to the Kini-Nui, beneath the ruins of the Kadinger, and be able to summon the elemental powers of fire, earth, stone, air, water, and ice at once. Then you should have the gate open.

Carol was a nerd."
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Fun With Despair
tie up the piraka and interrogate them in an attempt to find where the all american rejects are being held captive
Draku
Check to make sure you've still got all the Piraka and that Miku isn't holding onto a couple of them or something, then head to the ruins of Kadingir and try to find where Kini-Nui is.
Superchao

>Tie up the Piraka

You spend a solid hour interrogating the Piraka, only to admit defeat when they steadfastly refuse to talk.

>Go to Kadingir

You go to Kadingir's ruins and slide down the side in Gungnir like a super cool badass. When you reach the bottom, you see an odd six-sided door set into the wall, with an odd symbol on it.

You think that was there before but nobody noticed it.
Draku
Set down the Piraka and attempt to use Gungnir and your S2CA as a conduit to draw out their latent elemental powers and break the seal.
Superchao

>Use Symphogear's latent bullshit

You call upon the abilities of Symphogear and successfully draw out all six elemental powers, blasting the six spots on the seal with the correct elements. The door shakes for a while, and then slowly, gradually opens.

Looking through the door, you see a silver sea, in which a large island sits, covered completely by a very complex cityscape.

You really don't know how this all fits underneath the city. Maybe Genjuro can explain it later.
Fun With Despair
swim to metru nui

don't fly, that's for pussies

swim.
Superchao

>Swim to Metru Nui

You swan dive into the sea and find that it feels really, really weird. This is not water

Still, you're a good swimmer, and Symphogear gives you power! You start swimming!

A while later you wash up exhausted and half-drowned on the shore.
J. K. Rowling
Attempt to find Harry Potter.
Superchao

>Attempt to find Harry Potter

He does not appear to be here on a cursory glance, but you will keep him in mind as you go.
Fun With Despair
find a phone book and call Makuta. He still owes you fifty bucks.
Superchao

>Find a phone book and call Makuta

It takes a while to find the phone book, but he's listed.

"Yo, dude? Listen, you still owe me-" "I told you, I'll pay you back when I get a big score! I can feel it, I'm this close!" "That's what you've been saying for three years!" "Yeah, but this one's REALLY good. Listen, I'll pay you back three times as much afterwards!" "That doesn't matter when you're never actually going to get the money!"
El Negro
Go to where Makuta is and kick their ass.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Superchao

>Go find Makuta and kick his ass

You approach the swirling vortex of darkness in the sky, especially when you see the cellphone spinning around in there as well. Inside, there are a million Bionicle parts and a single floating, steady mask.

How do you wish to proceed with this ass-kicking?
Jetamo
find some megabloks, the antimatter to lego's matter, and throw them at it
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Superchao

>Find some megabloks

You have to go all the way to Ta-Metru, but you finally find some Megabloks, carefully suspended to prevent them from coming into contact with Lego.

You bust open the containment unit and take them all, then hurl them into the vortex. Several of Makuta's pieces explode on impact, and the vortex shrinks.
Draku
Makuta fancies himself equal to a Great Spirit and is basically a god of Rahi as it is.

Thus the solution is simple.

Prepare your versatile springloaded shock absorbers and jet boosters before using them to propel yourself up to the floating mask and punch it with the power of Gungnir.