Hibiki Tachibana's Splendid Day Off

Superchao

>Remove Harry Potter's abilities

You take his LiNKER back, and then have Maria drain his vitality. Maria is running in place, looking more energetic and ready to go than you have ever seen her before, while Harry Potter is exhausted.

You return to Metru Nui and find a second Disc Launcher with ease.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Draku
Go back through the Vezon-created portal with everyone and take another Tsugarbasama (what a mouthful of an awful pun) endorsed warp to Elfnein's lab. Hand her the second Disc Launcher and tell her to make a Symphogear for Miku out of it.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Superchao

>Warp to the lab and give Elfnein the launcher

Elfnein looks at the launcher.

"Well, it's technically a relic..."

An hour later (luckily, the sun's still up so Obama has yet to rain chaos upon the world), Elfnein gives you back a gear pendant. "I call it Artakha. The name just kind of came to me."
El Negro
Store anything into the launcher and try to fire at Elfnein

edit: maybe some of the earlier soup abominations
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Superchao

>FIRE AWAY

You use your first disc launcher to launch your sheet music at Elfnein.

She looks rather miffed.
Draku
Apologize and say you'll buy Elfnein cake later.
Superchao

>Apologize and promise to buy cake

"Well... okay. But only when a power-mad president isn't threatening to blow up the world."
Draku
Go back to Metru Nui to once again try to find a Kanohi Mohtrek, the mask of Time Duplication
Superchao

>Go back and try again

You give it another go. This time you find it!
Draku
Make one final warp with Tsubasa's cash near where the Ruined Concert Hall is, at a safe enough distance. Have everyone that requires LiNKER to use their Gears shoot up with it, and make sure every Gear user still has their hands on some additional doses from all of the surplus handed out earlier. Make sure our Bohrok entourage is with us and that we have our full far too many heads party as we make one final status check, with Miku having her new Gear in hand.
Superchao

>Challenge Obama

You decide it is time to stop this madman before he ends the world. You make sure everyone is LiNKER'd up, and then get Vezon to warp yourself, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Kirika, Shirabe, Miku, Harry Potter, and all three Bohrok to the concert hall.

Obama sees you and grins as you step out of the dimensional gate.

"So! The Gear users arrived at last. I was hoping that you would come to fight me. When America's Symphogear crushes all of Japan's gears at once, it'll make it all the more convincing for people to join the Obama Empire!"

Obama clears his throat and holds up his Symphogear - Washington's Blades.

"OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!"

With that, energy surrounds the President-for-Life, and his Gear forms. Pieces of armor materialize around a revealing outfit, and it leaves him ready to fight. He strikes a pose.

BOSS FIGHT: SYMPHOGEAR OBAMA
sealelement
can we check our current inventory right now before i make first move?
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao
Sure!

Current Party: Miku, Chris, Tsubasa, Maria, Shirabe, Kirika, Harry Potter, 3 Bohrok
Current Inventory: Mixtape CD, Rakshi Repellant, Gungnir, Obamarangs, Toa Tools, Obamamobile Keys, LiNKER, Ice Gun, Disk Launcher (Shrink, Growth), Masks (Repulsion, Hunger, Time Duplication),
J. K. Rowling
Hello. It is an honor to be here, I've been called from the deep chambers of Slytherin! (Though I am my own home.)

You might be wondering what Harry Potter we're talking about here, so I have come and arrived to safely say and declare that Harry Potter is, indeed...

...his own version of Harry Potter! See, I could simply not choose between them all, so I have merged them all into one single Harry Potter as an Alternate Universe in where Harry Potter isn't in Hogwarts, but the Symphogear universe.

What changes then? His dick is no longer. That's all! By the way, he's at his 60s. Did you know that?

P.S: All bionicles are positively, factually, homosexual! The lack of sexuality on their bodies cause that negativity towards sexuality to transform into positivity, as per the electron to proton theory. Thus, causing them to be madly in love with their own bodies... but of course, they are just dolls. Or are they...?

Thanks, and support me on my merch store. By the way, did you know that Severus Snape was nicknamed Severus because he had a pet snake that he severed?
[Image: D11tqZqX0AA0wVD.jpg]
Superchao

>Canonize this material about Harry Potter and Bionicles

Yep, it's canon. Can't argue with Rowling.
sealelement
we got any lil jon on that mixtape?
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>Any lil jon?

The Piraka sampled him on tracks 4 and 5.
Keanu Reeves
Hey, let's not fight. Apologize to Obama and try to calm him down... but just in case, have Harry Potter ready to sacrifice himself.
[Image: U6Bj0JD.png]
Superchao

>Talk Obama down

You attempt to talk Obama down.

He flash steps over and punches Harry Potter really hard in the face, sending him flying into a nearby wall.

It looks like fighting is your only way through!
Keanu Reeves
Grab a gun.
[Image: U6Bj0JD.png]