Mountain Resort Killing Game Sign Ups

The Tour Guide
Well, hi there everyone! I'm glad to see you show some interest in my newly established touring and resort business! Now, this is a special opportunity that you got yourself stumbling upon. I'm giving all y'all free lodging at the newly constructed mountain resort Nadare as a test run of our services before we open to public, paid, customers.

Oh, steel yourself for this! Once the stay at our resort is all shown up with capable staff and satisfied yous, then I will personally give you the tour of the mystical meteorite site that my daddy discovered forevers ago! I'm sure some nature loving folk, or those NASA shirt wearing type would love a look-see at that, yeah?

Now, our webmaster says he is working on a good gosh darn replication of the blueprints so you all will be coming in understanding just how fully furnished our resort is! Luckily, he already has himself a discussion forum chat thingymajig for you to talk about how excited you are!

https://discord.gg/DSD3Pf

Alright, let's get the ball rolling! I hope that there's plenty of interest in our business and that you will stand proud as the first people to enjoy what I plan to be the most amazing and beautiful outing available to the world! Give a good reply and I'll mark you down, cause we're going to be having y'all arrive on August 17th. Some of y'all already gave interest shown and are not exactly in good mailing position, so we are a-considering those folk already, but you still gotsa post.

Running List o' Participants:

Yrrzy
Bigfoot
MCD
sealelement
CuteYoshiGirl
Solid Snake
Solus vos Galvus
David S. Pumpkins
----
junie
Smasher
Dude
Amoeba
Rayeni
Superchao
Zange
SnufferinSnagglepuss
---
Roserade
Nightwheel
Zelma
Dogi
Pea
Two Finger
Hearts
Robbydude
---
Lulu
Archer
Yrrzy
First
Bigfoot
god i have to piss
MCD
I'm back
sealelement
i woke up at 5 am for this
100% pure gamer 100%
CuteYoshiGirl
Hi
Solid Snake
CALL (PUSH SELECT):
Solus zos Galvus
Well, would you look at this. What a wonderful little waste of time.

And yet... I still feel compelled to join. Very well. For the time being, I grant you the esteemed privilege of counting me among your ranks.
David S. Pumpkins

[Image: skeletons.gif]
Kabuto
Count me in
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Smasher
im not tsumugi anymore
Dude
put me in coach
Amoeba
Hi everyone! I'm here to help the cases in the worst way possible!
Rayeni
Mountains are neato
Superchao
oh screw it, might as well see what nonsense is going on here
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Zange
Let's goooo
Roserade
Time to break my kill streak of never playing in a Minus World KG
Nightwheel
A test run of a mountain retreat, with free lodging, and I get paid? Where do I sign?
Jetamo
(Aug 11, 2019 at 2:26 PM)Amoeba Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm here to help the cases in the worst way possible!

someone needs to do my job while im cohosting Ghost
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Sign me up; need to shit on Yrr.