J. K. Rowling
Hello everyone! I am J(ust). K(idding). Rowling! You may know me from things such as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and other works such as Harry Potter and the Gambling Addiction.

What I wanted you to do right here is to tell who the people in your dupe accounts are! As I am a Dupe myself, I shall start.

Hello everyone! I am J. K. Rowling! You may know me from things such as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and other works such as Harry Potter and the Gambling Addiction.

If you want to support me, please head to the following website: https://www.harrypottershop.com/

P.S: Did you know that Olympe Maxime originally was one year younger than she was supposed to be? This lead to her falling off a cliff and dying, but I forgot to write that in the book, so it's canonically not happened yet.

P.S.S: I am unsure if what I'm doing to (totally not gather magic!) get ideas for my books is counting as that thing you kids call SPAM nowadays! If that's the case, do let me know!

P.S.S.S: Don't be shy!
[Image: D11tqZqX0AA0wVD.jpg]
ProJared
I'm playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
[Image: 0sstIc3.png]
Skinny Penis
hahaaa eey... 'sup y'all my name's, uh...

Skinny Penis...

internet sensation.. goku's bff... too hot shit to pass... later y'all i gotta go bang
[Image: emergency-alerts-presidential-alert-its-...652463.png]
Arin Hanson is a fraud
Hey there. It's me. Arin Hanson.

You may know me from places such as... g. I know, right? Way too famous to be in here, I should be writing autographs and getting hot babes down the station... but here I am, being as enjoyable as I can, y'know, normal shit that happens every day.

You may also know me from the internet sensation... g. If you don't know what that is, look it up, I've got no time to spend in here.

By the way? I'm broke.
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Solid Snake
Gnnnrgh....This is Snake.....I’m trying to sneak around..... but I’m dummy thicc, and the sound of my bad posts keeps alerting the spells.....
Jim
Fu ck you
Jim
Jerry Seinfeld?