El Negro
have we had a thread before in where a spell is cast on each post

can we have that
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Draku
We've already had this thread. Check the archives before posting next time. Locked.

---END OF RINE
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
recycling world is over that way. im hijacking this thread for everyone to talk about their favorite bionicles. one time when i was asleep my dad left a black rahkshi set in my bed for me to wake up to and i woke up when he dropped it off and excitedly laid in bed trying to sleep for a while before i finally did sleep and wake up and it was cool. the rahkshi's were cool as fuck dinosaur things with hell staffs. please post about your favorite bionicles here
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
the rahkshi were cool. i had a container full of kraata cause i liked them and thought it was neat how those were the real bodies and the rahkshi were basically pilotable mechs

vahki had my favorite designs out of the sets of 6 squads even if they weren't that interestingly utilized in bionicle lore itself unfortunately. visorak are a very close second place those ruled too plus they had the spinning disc launchers that were on everything in that portion. god damn i had so much fun with the launchers. i remember when i was at a group meetup thing in a place with a high ceiling that had rafters and one flew up so high it landed on top of one of them. i wonder if it's still there to this day.

axonn has my favorite design out of the larger sets even if i wasn't huge on him as a character. that seems to be a bit of a trend
El Negro
i remember playing the ps2 bionicle game
sealelement
my favorite big set was always the exo toa. that shit was so cool man, half of the things i built out of bionicles were robot suits and power armors
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
i don't remember a thing about the game but it was cool, i always used the red dude
Draku
exo toa was a really badass concept that i was super excited for as a kid but its total inflexibility disappointed me a lot. the boxor is lit af though
sealelement
we need a bionicle spell that turns your post into a bzpower post
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
i agree
Draku
(Aug 16, 2019 at 6:03 AM)sealelement Wrote: we need a bionicle spell that turns your post into a bzpower post
holy fuck
Angie Yonaga (Real)
(Aug 16, 2019 at 6:03 AM)sealelement Wrote: we need a bionicle spell that turns your post into a bzpower post
Long time no see Seal. I'm going to get the moderation team on you for all you've done to me or I'm not the Community Coordinator. This time, my team of Eevees will have the last laugh.
CuteYoshiGirl
I came here for Harry Potter