what are your depression/poverty meals mw

Agastya
i like to cook some pasta then just dip it in ketchup
Agastya
i mean i dont like to but i'm poor as fuck and a bottle of ketchup lasts a lot longer than a jar of sauce
BIRDS ACTIVATED
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
Elyk
yeah even when I run out of food usually I still have some spaghetti left so if I cook that up I can continue to not make the trek to the grocery store for another two days
Agastya
i thought you'd just make some classic american nachos
BIRDS ACTIVATED
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
sealelement
rice and beans baby rice and BEANS
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
(Aug 31, 2019 at 5:53 PM)Agastya Wrote: i thought you'd just make some classic american nachos

you said depression/poverty meals not rich people meals
Agastya
thats like $2 for a thousand nachos dude
BIRDS ACTIVATED
sealelement
tex mex is expensive to import into new england apparently
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
I am going to buy cheese today and I will figure out how much it costs per slice so I can accurately price them for you.
Yrrzy
thank you z- no fuck you agastya
sealelement
why isnt there a mw emote giving the double deuce?
100% pure gamer 100%
Agastya
(Aug 31, 2019 at 9:31 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: thank you z- no fuck you agastya

you really should try ketchup rotini its better than it sounds
BIRDS ACTIVATED
Pea
oven baked pita bread chips with olive oil and sea salt
Elyk
sorry, i remembered that i had a whole watermelon in the fridge and that tomorrow i am visiting my grandma (she always gives me a ton of food to take home) so i will not be buying the cheese tonight
Agastya
first you couldn't stop phlebuster and now this

you have failed me for the last time
BIRDS ACTIVATED
Spritanium
Taco Bell: the cure for depression is rehydrated bean paste (slogan copyright YUM brands)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
MoonAge
nothing because i don't have to buy my own food but am terrified of being poor enough to warrant poverty meals
sealelement
kyle didnt get a picture of his grandmas dog so please ban him
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
i did however get a whole box of cookies, a salad, and two burgers