what are your depression/poverty meals mw

El Negro
chocolate milk
[Image: z839mDR.png]
CuteYoshiGirl
Coffee
Agastya
(Sep 2, 2019 at 12:05 AM)Mariofan169 Wrote: nothing because i don't have to buy my own food but am terrified of being poor enough to warrant poverty meals

its not fun i wish i had more hours right now so i could afford to eat
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Elyk
Okay I have purchased the cheese and chips then recreated the actions taken in the video. To make Classic American Nachos as seen on YouTube it will cost you 79 cents.
Aidan
(Aug 31, 2019 at 5:44 PM)Agastya Wrote: i like to cook some pasta then just dip it in ketchup

i stayed at a friend's house for a while and she didn't get a pay cheque that month so by the end of it we cut our own french fries.
but we didn't have salt or pepper or like anything that would flavour plain french fries so we had to use maple syrup instead
it was disgusting but also pretty good
Draku
(Sep 4, 2019 at 6:44 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2019 at 5:44 PM)Agastya Wrote: i like to cook some pasta then just dip it in ketchup

i stayed at a friend's house for a while and she didn't get a pay cheque that month so by the end of it we cut our own french fries.
but we didn't have salt or pepper or like anything that would flavour plain french fries so we had to use maple syrup instead
it was disgusting but also pretty good
what in the SHIT
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
fried potatoes with maple syrup is fine
have you never had hash browns?
Draku
(Sep 5, 2019 at 1:47 AM)Elyk Wrote: fried potatoes with maple syrup is fine
have you never had hash browns?
no wonder you're the master of cursed cooking videos. you eat hash browns covered in syrup
Yrrzy
forreal tho if i run out of food and dont want to go to the store i just make Beans
Hypernova
[Image: 12476-BD4-E41-E-4-C34-8-CD8-C909-F1723986.gif]
Sorry for the late post but this is me when I am under depression.
[Image: Mario_Gun.gif]
"Mario Teaches Firearm Safety" ~Aidan
Mario
(Sep 5, 2019 at 11:53 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: forreal tho if i run out of food and dont want to go to the store i just make Beans

how do you make beans if you run out of food
Yrrzy
i have emergency beans that i only eat when i run out of everything else
Draku
(Sep 8, 2019 at 6:34 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i have emergency beans that i only eat when i run out of everything else
read this as emergency babies at first
Fun With Despair
powerade and pasta

In seriousness, usually tacos. taco meat is easy.
Kright
I like buying shitty hot dogs and cutting the ends into little plus shapes so when I microwave them the ends curl up into like little squid things