who would win in a fight zelma or agastya

sealelement
i think zelma probably has more experience from all the shonen anime he watches, but agastya is tricky and sneaky and has lots of sweet tooths. post what you guys think
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
You underestimate Agastya's experience. I think he used to beat Touhou games on Lunatic.
Superchao
trick question, it's a double KO
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Agastya
(Sep 1, 2019 at 2:45 AM)Elyk Wrote: You underestimate Agastya's experience. I think he used to beat Touhou games on Lunatic.

i have no lunatic clears under my belt but i have a bunch of extra stage clears and a few hards
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
MoonAge
agastya will have zelma almost defeated, before all of a sudden zelma breaks out a speech about determination and shit before using his flashy special move on him

cue 2 minutes of shocked reactions from people watching the fight

cue peaceful ED that's perfect study music
Agastya
if it takes zelma that long to use a special move they'll already have been long unconscious and have had their wallet stolen
Agastya
if you do not take me down in one hit i will go ABSOLUTELY feral you have ONCE chance to stop me so you better make it count
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
Do you all forget we activated the birds? zelma has no chance. nor do we
Aidan
(Sep 1, 2019 at 3:11 AM)Agastya Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2019 at 2:45 AM)Elyk Wrote: You underestimate Agastya's experience. I think he used to beat Touhou games on Lunatic.

i have no lunatic clears under my belt but i have a bunch of extra stage clears and a few hards

i have a hard under my belt too
not sure how that helps in a fist fight
Aidan
(Sep 4, 2019 at 6:45 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2019 at 3:11 AM)Agastya Wrote:

i have a hard under my belt too
not sure how that helps in a fist fight

this one actually did make me cringe. good call @zelmo