Anonymous
"Ya Mean me Kid? Heh well..." dead mario shurgs as he totsses a bone in the air "I used to be call Mario, but now? Now I Somethig more... something dead more..." Dead Mario jumps to eat the bone as he becomes rivven with a deadness supply to Contranct the Shine of God's Commandments in Awe of Power he replites: "Now the More importanter questio is... who are you?"
Anonymous
then the other team tok off their helmets THEY WERE TEAM BAD. hey loozer kitkat sed. you may just scored but WE are beter at foorball becuz are not FAT LIKE YOU! dave wuz NOT FAT. he wuz mad and he tacked karbart and he fell in2 jack. THIS IS LAST STRAW. jack yelled he pushed dav over graded the football and ran to the field goal adn he scored it. HAHAHAHA WHAT NOW? jack laffed. then dav scored atoner tushdown and WON! he went to charles barkey to get his priz. hey dave. charles said. your prize for winning is DEATH. he pulled of his face. and he was JAKE ENGLAND! no! dave sed. not you!
Anonymous
episod e1

dead mario his DREEMs are at a merting by big daddy

big daddy: yo some alien is attacking town u gottas stop them

dead mario: WERE ON IT

the dreams are in town

people: snoring

aliens: hehehehehahahaha *snatches ppl from TOWN*

popple from TOWN: hey stop

aliens: no

dream team: NOT SO FAST!!!

alien: WHO...

heman: ARMMS ATTACK *reaches out and strrangles a cat*

alien: ha it didnt work!! try again pal!

dead mario: DEADNESS BREATHE *expells stinky but deadly poison breath at the aliens*

alien: ha ur attaks are aint no good i am wearing a gas mask!!!

player: .

alien: .

jesus killer: KILLER BILLER *gets a dollar bill and rip it in half*

fruit loops fighter: *punches alien in the face*

dead mario: *uses FLUPP of doom*

alien: NO STOP IT URK. UR KILLING ME.

dreem teem: YEAH ITS WORKING

alien: well done

people in TOWN: helkp us!!!

Alien dies

people in TOWN: yayy!!!

big daddy: good job dreem teem head back to base now. the TOWN is going to explode

dead mario: roger that

THE FIN........
Anonymous
LET'S-AY GO!!!!

SEASIN !

story 1: new kid on the bloke - by mama MEa
story 2: breakfast time(introductions of froot loopz & panchake mix) - by who wants to
story 3: evil enders - by my but
story 4: a new eianvil by any1
story 5: the welder of the player by
story 6: stop farting
story 6:
story 7: spelling beeian
story 8: the power of the great wart by me, dead mario! yoohoo!!

that's hit for season 1!! good job everybody
Anonymous
dead to rights: I'm looking for my son

dead to rights: are you my son

army gut: no...

army gut: im ur cousin

army gut: yo

dead to rights: well fuck

dead to rights: why did you erase my file in donkey kong when I let you borrow it you fuck shit

army gut: because down below told me to

army gut: sorry

dead to rights: dennis

army gut: pennis

dead to rights: d e n n i s

army gut: im a pennis

dead to rights: where's dennis

army gut: hes dead.......

dead to rights: *SHITS*

army gut: *slips on the mess*

army gut: *explodes*

TO BE CONTINUED...?
Anonymous
loving star wars X
Anonymous
dead mario: guys bad news

frootloopz fighterings: what?

rotting mario: we'reb eing invaded by zombos

zombies: uggggggggg hungry for froot loopz

player: oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heman army: NOOOO THEY ATE LUIGI

dead mario: lets get out of here!!!

*they all run away from zombies*

player: wate guys im too injured you must go on without me

dead mario: no!!! we need you or we'll die

player: ok i will come then

dead mairo: ok

player: *goes in an abandoned room for no reason*

dead mario: ok

heman army: *strangling zombies* help theyres too many

*bpoof*

some zombies: ugggg *die*

froot loopz fighter: theres still more

frootloopz fighter: no

zombies: ok

player: *tries to open door to the room but its welded*

player: you locked me in!

dead mario: we did not

player: *gets eaten by a fat zombie*

player has left the world

heman army: rip

welder: *welded the door* hehehehe *runs away all funny*

jesus killer: yo

dead mario: hi

jesus killer: lets win

*then they win*

zombies: no they won *runs away but gets sliced into pieces by froot loopz fighter* uggggg

froot loopz fighter: *eats the zombie remains*

dead mario: we did it.

zombies: ok

end

the end
Anonymous
are you surei t's the end? is there no true end
Anonymous
My Heroism is very

STOP THIS HEMAN ARMY I HATE IT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THIS EPILOGUES IM WORKING ON THE big STORY of the team's birth and your just F**KING
Anonymous
im a main stray

meow

deadness meow

dead cats: stop it

heman: ok
Anonymous
ded mario: its my birthday and im gonna be old

old mario: shit

young army: hi

old mario: HEMAN STOP MOCKING ,E!!!!!

heman army: sory

big daddy: yo the bad guys is bombing the city help the city we need your help

old mario: LETS GO DREEM TEEM COUGH COUGH HACK

evil bad guy: Mwjajajaa im destrotyiyng the city and u cant do anything about it

thousands of citizns: *dies and gets crushed and eaten and ripped apart*

old mario: mama mia lol

evil ba guy: UR TOO LATE DEAD MARIO OR SHOULD I SAY MY SWORN EINIMI MARIO!!!!

old mario: mamamia its bowser

bowser: THATS RITE BUT NO ONLY AM BOWSER BUT IM ALSO DEA BOWSER!!!

old mario: MAMA MIA!!!!!

ded internet bowser: I DIED NOW WHICH KILLED YOU ARE LIKE ME SO I TO BECOME POWERFUL!!!!!!!! YOU CANT STOP ME JAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJA!!!!

old mario: stop

old ded boswer: ok

then old bowsr stops attacking the city and everyone is saved

people" yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! javascripthapy.jpg

then a giant blob eats them

people" WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

old mairo: WTF I SAID STOP IT

blob: NOBIFGGI MVOES THE BLOBSFCK

odl man: ok

blob: *explodes into gaseious blobs*

old manrio: groosse

bnlob: ◕‿◕

old mario: im otta here

old bowsr: WE DIDNT GET TO FITE!!!

old mario: fine

then they foguiht to the death

pow punch kick

old mario: punch pow

old bowseR: kick punch pow

old mario: pow punch

old bowser: love ya ;*

old mario: *rips bowsrs face off*

old bowdr: i am dead dead

old mario: good
CITY IS FINALY SAVED big daddy: good job now you can rest easy heroes desd mario: can i be young again big daddy: no old man: fu you you the end
Anonymous
steve x mario:
Anonymous
*smokes an old cuban cigar, tosses it out the window* "yeah that's right" said dead Mario "i could've started a small fire but i don't give a fuck. it's hard to care about the environments when you're... dead"
the stocky blonde in dead mario's office stared on in confusion. she'd been waiting about 25 minutes for dead Mario to finish smoking.
"so uh can you help me"
dead mario was about to light another cuban, but he stopped dead. "what was i supposed to do again"
"i need you to defeat the four heavenly kings of downtown chicago. please, dead Mario, you're my only hope."
dead mario shuffled across the office, bones clattering like a box of dominos. "ill do it." he finally declared inches from the door. "no charge. but it's gonna cost ya..."
Anonymous
dreem clams? can we get the clams to rip the pearls out of tjem befoe they eat us? where would be dispay the clams deadness?
Anonymous
fUCK YOU
Anonymous
he Finale Final Conclusion of Dream Teem versus the Evil Boogey Corperation ™.

Chapter Episode 24
The Finale of the Dreem Teems Rebirthed Life?

The Force of the explosion was so powerful it sent a shockwave through the world, bringing back the Dreem Teem Who Has Fallen Back to Life.

Player, Heman Army, Jesus kILLER, Begrey and Pancakes and Fruit Loops all woke up from their dead slumber and wakes up. "Holy fuck, where are we?" Said Jesus Killer. Heman Army exclaims "We were all blown up by the rocket of Botte Boogey. But We are abck in Action and Dead Mario and Eian need s our help!!!"

The Dreem Teem agrees, wondering what happened to their One and Only Big Daddy and the deal with Boogey who Was Once his Son. They make it to the Boogey Will Rule All Organization building where it is a wreck and a pile of dust.

Hea mAN cries at the possible loss of their dear leader Dead Mario. "wE'Re too late..." The Team stands on the cliff and watches the building crumble to the ground like a movie ending. The team walks away but then SOMETHING big appears. Iti s none other than Boogey who has been shaeshifted into God, the godless fool.

"Reh heh heh... I am a god now." But he is not a god. The Deream Team is scared and watches as God destroys the city around him. He is not God.

"Not so fast!" Dead Mario says as he rises with a cape, floating above the debris of the Boogey God Tower, carrying Eian who is alive and well too. God looks at him with confusion and askes "Who are you?"

Ya Mean me Kid? Heh well..." dead mario shurgs as he totsses a bone in the air "I used to be call Mario, but now? Now I Somethig more... something dead more..." Dead Mario jumps to eat the bone as he becomes rivven with a deadness supply to Contranct the Shine of God's Commandments in Awe of Power he replites: "Now the More importanter questio is... who are you?"

"My name is god." said God who is not really a god, he's just named that but he's a villain so he must be stopped like a hammer on a hamilton. "I will destroy all that is living and create all that is dead." Dead Mario gets angry and said "You will not defeat us, my good man." The Player looks at Dead Mario. "Yes?" said Jesus Killer. Player "I have the wise words from the sage I once knew..."

The god laughs and predicts it'll be about the sandles may be shitty but they can be useful weapons. Dead Mario looks at God in confusion until then the Player shaked his head no and finally got his word in.

"also its hard to fart when the fart gets going you know what i mean" says Player as the wise sage he learned it from. Heman Army looked at him with utter disgust and vomited his own organs out and dies. "Lol" Dead Mario laughed and breaks Heman's head with a couch. Jesus Killer rips Heman Army's limbs in apart in annoyance then Fruit Loop fighters burns Heman Army's remains to ashes. Pancake mix buries Heman's remains in a pile of shit. Bergey said nothing but shrugs.

God gets very upset and blows up the entire area around the dreem teem, theyre in a ring of fire now and must face God who is now Inamed frit. He runs around and burns the ground at random. Then he sends the swords onto the ground and they will explode killing veryone but Dreem Teeem took their sweet time taking them down one by one by one. Ifrit readies himself by running across the arena but waited too long the Dreem Teem is already at a different boss arena fighting someone else.

Ifrit is now mad. He throws a tamper tantrum. The Dreeam Team beta him up til he was a bloody pile of gore. Except Hea Man, who is still dead.

"No... I was a God..." said ifrit turning back into God, who is still not a god. Grahhhhh IM ANGRY he screas but he was stomped on by a giant anvil that fell from the sky. ENough said Dead Mario who had summoned the 100 ton anvil. It is time to meat your mario maker you godless fucker lol "Dead Mario successuflly throws a fireball and it explodes God into several pieces, thus ending his life for good."

The city and all the damage around them is undone. Big Daddy throws a big parade announcing the creation of dreem teem and they were all awarded the badge of honor for doing greak deeds around the world. The entire world cheered and masutrbated but something was missing.... One member of dreem teem is absent after their sudden and unexpected horrible death... FLUDD.... What will ever become of FLUDD now? We may never know...

Meanwhile in the oceans... a string appeared. "Back... He's Back..." the familiar voice echoes...

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Norman Reedus as Dead Maario
George Constanza as Heman Army
Danny Devito Jr as Jesus Killer
A bowl of oatmeal as Fruit Loops Fighter
Just a Box as Pancake Mix
Steven Bergorium as Bergey
Fakoes as Bergey's Stunt Double
Boat with a pair of eyes as Boat
Boogey Boat as himself
Boogey Botte as Himself
Rocco Botte as The Bottes
Small Daddy as Boogey
Boogey as Small Daddy
The Founded Guy as Everyone
Goku as Super Dead Mario
Boogey Office Worker as the late Officie Worker Himself (he died)
Boogey EA as Boogey
Praying Mantis as Psycho Mantis
Welder as Fake Jesus Killer
The Freddies as themselves
Wario Mario as Dead Mario's Soulful Brother, Wario.

Background Props made by my dog.
Music by Bubby and Bario
Effect Editing by Sony Vegas Pro
Programmed in Klik N Play
Game Design by Nintendo.
Thank you for Playing
QuoteEditShare