Draku
And then it didn't work again (consistently didn't mark as read no matter how many times I repeated events) when I F5'd MW to refresh the index after a period of inactivity, I loaded another different MW page and went back to try it again, and it worked.

I guess that's what I kept running into before. I have no idea what the issue is.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
Good news about quick quote is that it does send a javascript error when you click it, so it should be easy to track down.

If anyone can check their javascript console in their browsers dev tools whenever something doesn't work and copy paste any of the errors that'll help. (there's lots of unreachable code after return errors but those have been there forever)
Mario
Clicking the icons on the board index should mark the board as read now. They should no longer function as links too- idk why you'd want that functionality when the link to the board is right next to it.

clear the cache if you don't see the changes- easy way to check is that inactive boards shouldn't look clickable anymore when you hover over them.
Draku
(Oct 8, 2019 at 2:54 AM)Mario Wrote: Clicking the icons on the board index should mark the board as read now. They should no longer function as links too- idk why you'd want that functionality when the link to the board is right next to it.

clear the cache if you don't see the changes- easy way to check is that inactive boards shouldn't look clickable anymore when you hover over them.
That new functionality is awesome, thank you.
Spritanium
Clicking those icons to mark as read worked in like 2016, I wonder when it broke
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Jetamo
They worked before the most recent MyBB upgrade I'd say.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Draku
(Oct 13, 2019 at 4:51 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Clicking those icons to mark as read worked in like 2016, I wonder when it broke
Like Jetamo said it was broken with the MyBB update and is fixed now anyways.
Draku
Didn't Rally used to display for each user in-threads? I'm not sure that's actually related to the MyBB update or if we got rid of that at some point. I know it was definitely in profiles and isn't anymore.
Fun With Despair
Rally used to display in the top bar of the postbit where it has your level and EX bar. I remember this quite distinctly, as one half of the infamous Rally X Gang.

I have no idea why it's not there anymore or what broke it.
Elyk
(Oct 25, 2019 at 9:51 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Rally used to display in the top bar of the postbit where it has your level and EX bar. I remember this quite distinctly, as one half of the infamous Rally X Gang.

It got removed from there ages ago after it was decided that we didn't want Rally to be public or something.
Draku
(Oct 26, 2019 at 6:08 PM)Elyk Wrote:
(Oct 25, 2019 at 9:51 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Rally used to display in the top bar of the postbit where it has your level and EX bar. I remember this quite distinctly, as one half of the infamous Rally X Gang.

It got removed from there ages ago after it was decided that we didn't want Rally to be public or something.
you are correct i just found the thread from fucking 2017 about that. i forgot completely.