Draku
Welcome to Minus World! Be you a newbie, an oldbie, or some kind of mutant fusion of the two, you're welcome here! While our rules mostly went unchanged, the site certainly has shifted quite a bit! There are so many snazzy features that it may take a while for them to sink in. We've got such good shit around here that a couple concepts haven't even been done on such a site before!

The biggest new thing of course are Spells. These are special effects you can place upon a post (and soon enough, members!) that cost EXP in exchange for getting a good laugh out of people. Including yourself! EXP is gained from many things, such as posting, getting Good Sh*ts, Reactions, and more! A full list is available here. This feature has already been heavily used for many a hilarious thing, and we hope to expand the spellbook and have metagame shifting events in the future!

You'll also notice avatars show up all over the place here -- and along with it, unusual default cropping may occur, since we need to cram them into a square space. Make sure that you have your cropping aligned in the spot you want it to be here.

We spent a long time in open beta to make sure the forum operated as it should on launch, and we made a TON of progress in that time! However, there are still some issues, as is natural in the development process. If you happen to notice something wrong, don't hesitate to report it in the relevant thread.

While I did want to make an opening post, there wasn't too much to say in the end! Have fun, and enjoy the brand new Minus World Experience™!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Everything is so grand, and open!
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
[Image: giphy.gif]
what a wild 6 7 months
Elyk
Gonna Be Good
DrTapeworm
there are colorful snakes slithering down my screen, it really is a party
[Image: dinogunz.png]
T-man
(Sep 12, 2016 at 2:41 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: there are colorful snakes slithering down my screen, it really is a party

[Image: bRyYHO4.gif]
DrTapeworm
[Image: CcrrO3zUsAgd3Na.jpg]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Agastya
speaking of experience, where's my lotto exp skyrocketing me to 10
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Sep 12, 2016 at 3:02 AM)Agastya Wrote: speaking of experience, where's my lotto exp skyrocketing me to 10
send a pm to a dadmin fam
i dunno what happened but lottobot bugged out and didn't give you the full amount despite being depleted of EXP
Shroomguy
Word
The Beef Baron
Spritanium
(Sep 12, 2016 at 3:02 AM)Agastya Wrote: speaking of experience, where's my lotto exp skyrocketing me to 10

gotchu
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Sep 12, 2016 at 3:07 AM)Spritanium Wrote:

gotchu
mother of god
Elyk
power
T-man
(Sep 12, 2016 at 3:08 AM)Elyk Wrote: power

Agastya

gotchu
[Image: 21e81SU.png]

I'VE GROWN TOO POWERFUL. MY BODY CAN'T CONTAIN THIS RAW STRENGTH AND MY SPELLS ARE NO LONGER UNDER MY CONTROL

[Image: KKxS7SQ.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Sep 12, 2016 at 3:10 AM)Agastya Wrote:

gotchu
[Image: 21e81SU.png]

I'VE GROWN TOO POWERFUL. MY BODY CAN'T CONTAIN THIS RAW STRENGTH AND MY SPELLS ARE NO LONGER UNDER MY CONTROL

[Image: KKxS7SQ.png]

we havent implemented grand wizard spells yet