Poll: Is drinking your own urine vegan?

Yes, drinking your own urine is vegan, because the purpose of veganism is to reduce or eliminate animal suffering, and drinking your own urine is kind, noble, and spares an animal suffering.
12.50%
Yes, drinking your own urine is vegan, because it does not contain any animal parts or byproducts.
0%
No, drinking urine is not vegan because humans are animals, and your own urine is a product of an animal.
37.50%
Drinking urine is ONLY vegan if you yourself are 100% vegan, because if you are not vegan, your urine might contain traces of animal parts or byproducts.
50.00%
Total: 16 vote(s)

Is drinking your own urine vegan?

Fun With Despair
(Sep 15, 2019 at 8:54 PM)sealelement Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2019 at 2:35 PM)nam-T Wrote:
(Sep 14, 2019 at 11:40 PM)sealelement Wrote: we're not going down that rabbit hole on a pg-13 website
we have a member bar of a horse penis

the horse penis is not shooting horse jizz
not yet its not
El Negro
Has a vegan this offends me. Maybe you should check your privilage before you start joking around about vegans. You wouldnt like it if I just took a bite out of your leg. I will destroy you. Oh yeah, and guess what. You smell like poop. And not animal poop, because there is nothing wrong with animal poop. But you should stop being mean to animals. Oh and ypu say I am lonley now? Well I will have you know that I am a member off vegans meet .com. yeah, try me. Next time I will send you to a non existent country like Canada. dont ever joke about vegans you scum.

got be 100% fegan tio maeigmgi
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Aidan
@J. K. Rowling if a wizard pisses on the floor and then uses a spell to teleport the piss into his own mouth and then drinks it would that be fucked up or what
J. K. Rowling
@Aidan That's in the canon, dear. Have you not read my books?
[Image: D11tqZqX0AA0wVD.jpg]
El Negro
incorrect we are rated E for Epic
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Aidan
(Sep 15, 2019 at 11:01 PM)J. K. Rowling Wrote: @Aidan That's in the canon, dear. Have you not read my books?

when i was like 7 my teacher took me out of reading class and said if i could read a couple pages from a book i wouldn't have to do it anymore
she picked harry potter 2
after i read it she asked if i wanted the book to keep reading and i said no it sucks
Spritanium
Veganism doesn't really exist in a modern society; at least in my experience for most people it's just a matter of how far detached they have to be from the animal slaughtering to be okay with it. You can't just not use animal products, the world would fall apart. You can always impose unnecessary restrictions on yourself to improve your social standing though, and in that sense, drinking your own piss is exactly as vegan as your friends think it is.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
(Sep 18, 2019 at 1:36 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Veganism doesn't really exist in a modern society; at least in my experience for most people it's just a matter of how far detached they have to be from the animal slaughtering to be okay with it. You can't just not use animal products, the world would fall apart. You can always impose unnecessary restrictions on yourself to improve your social standing though, and in that sense, drinking your own piss is exactly as vegan as your friends think it is.

cheers ill drink to that bro
100% pure gamer 100%

Thread Tags

despair sorry memes piss