PSA on autoplay to all firefox users

T-man
i just thought the autoplay spell was broken but it turns out it was all due to firefox's noble efforts to stick it to the man, thankfully this can be disabled on a per website basis which i recommend you do for the pure minus world experience

[Image: pLy4ZDX.png]

anyone who keeps autoplay disabled on minus.world is a buzzkill and will be banned by my sleeper agent
MoonAge
joke's on you i still can't figure out how to put a song into mp3 format so autoplay's fucking useless for me Thumbs Up
T-man
with mixtape.moe shutting down autoplay is on it's last legs, we need to make it play invisible youtube videos or something
Jetamo
but then the autoplay would be a youtube ad
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
T-man
(Sep 27, 2019 at 11:42 PM)Jetamo Wrote: but then the autoplay would be a youtube ad

FUCK
Draku
(Sep 27, 2019 at 11:42 PM)Jetamo Wrote: but then the autoplay would be a youtube ad
>not using ublock origin

also, https://catbox.moe/
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Goose
honk
MoonAge
(Sep 28, 2019 at 12:05 AM)Draku Wrote:
>not using ublock origin

how do i do this when youtube won't let me download videos
T-man
(Sep 28, 2019 at 12:26 AM)Goose Wrote: honk
shoo

go on

git
Aidan
(Sep 28, 2019 at 12:59 AM)MFan168 Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2019 at 12:05 AM)Draku Wrote:
>not using ublock origin

how do i do this when youtube won't let me download videos

sounds like you have the system32 virus, you're going to have to delete it ASAP
Mario
I wonder if there's a way we can use JS to ask for autoplay permissions so you don't need to go into the dark depths of your browser to enable it
Spritanium
Autoplay has never really had a good implementation; I think to do it properly we'd need to just allow uploading audio files and handle conversion/optimization in the backend
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Oct 15, 2019 at 3:29 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Autoplay has never really had a good implementation; I think to do it properly we'd need to just allow uploading audio files and handle conversion/optimization in the backend
coming in the 2023 mw revamp
Spritanium
By 2023 minus world will be available as a ridesharing service
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Oct 17, 2019 at 5:09 AM)Spritanium Wrote: By 2023 minus world will be available as a ridesharing service
You can cast spells on other riders by paying an additional fee. We're gonna need lots of Cash Cab-style lights and monitors.
Aidan
(Oct 17, 2019 at 4:52 PM)nam-T Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2019 at 5:09 AM)Spritanium Wrote: By 2023 minus world will be available as a ridesharing service
You can cast spells on other riders by paying an additional fee. We're gonna need lots of Cash Cab-style lights and monitors.

"I'm afraid this isn't a normal cab..."
"Oh my god I love this show!"
*cannon blasts blue slime on passenger, driver starts hot boxing car*