Elyk
"Who died?" you all ask. Well, I'm about to tell you.

@"StirlADrei" has been found dead in the Gun Armory.

They were the Ultimate Silent Guy [Good]

Abilities
+You gain the ability to smell cowards' blood; players who do not attempt or submit overly safe attempts become easier and easier for you to track down with each night they fail to submit a murder plan. This ability is based on your sense of smell, however, and can be disrupted
-Cannot steal from other players
-If you see piss you can't help but give it a good whiff
+Gain one property from anything you ingest, duration is based on size

Case File
- Blood and guts splatter the walls of the Gun Armory
- Drei's body has been blown apart at the waist
- The donkey is missing
- The cow in the Hall of Mirrors has been relocated to the Surveillance Room
- There is a Polaroid photo laying in the gore of the Gun Armory. It is a self shot of Jerry holding a gun up to Drei's head. Jerry is smiling.
- The Bathroom floor has been covered in feces.
- There is a poo stain on the couch in the Movie Archive

MAP
[Image: 4mT0OCD.png]

Room Descriptions:

Living Participants
@Yrrzy
@Goose
@Two_Finger
@sealelement
@Suburban Palpatine

Voting will end Friday at 10pm EDT (That's 20 hours from the time this post went up)
sealelement
alright my ace detectives i only sent a lame ass shitpost submission to see what kyle would do with it so here's all i got

i lay in bed dreaming about the duke nukem trilogy E3 announcement from e3 2008
then i get rudely awoken by the goose honks
and i am then forced to drink a glass of milk?
and then the goose honks more and then falls asleep on the floor next to me.
i fall back asleep. i guess the milk was nice. thanks goose. you bitch
sealelement
okay, so i know jerry's polaroid says that he has a gun up to drei's head, but does drei actually have a gunshot wound on his head, or is it just the blown apart at the waist? additionally, can we examine the wound to see if the blown apart was maybe from gunfire, or from something he swallowed that exploded, or at least approximate?
sealelement
hey i know this is a triple post but what the fuck thats not "sensing who's innocent" at all what the fuck
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
(Oct 11, 2019 at 5:43 AM)sealelement Wrote: okay, so i know jerry's polaroid says that he has a gun up to drei's head, but does drei actually have a gunshot wound on his head, or is it just the blown apart at the waist? additionally, can we examine the wound to see if the blown apart was maybe from gunfire, or from something he swallowed that exploded, or at least approximate?
There is a gunshot wound on Drei's head. You peek inside and see a bullet lodged into his brain.

His body was torn apart by an explosion. It does not appear to be an internal one.
sealelement
all right gang. well, i'd like to suggest that if nothing else we can meme lynch the goose, in honor of drei's memory
sealelement
i would also like to suggest the possibility that multiple people attempted on drei, and that one player pulled off their kill, while the other player just attacked a lifeless corpse. my reasoning for this is the previous case
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
idk why you believe drei's role as he wrote it
Yrrzy
Went to the train room uneventfully to check on my cargo
heard NUT
went to the dairy farm and tried to kill the goose (failed)
donkey and goose got scared into the train room
went through the donkey room to drei's room (he was just leaving)
I pissed on his bed
went to surveillance room where two fing tried to kill me with glass
except then he just punched me out with an inhuman hand
i woke up covered in piss and walked back to my room, overhearing an explosion
Goose
honk
Two_Finger
A mennacing NUT shocks me awake. Pass the void plapatine's and geroge's rooms. I enter The Hall. I take my cow. The Goose honks at an ass. Cameras, with cow. Goose in Hall with Ass. Drei in Stomach. Plapatine in RCR. Yrr in Drei's room. Seal sleeping in bed.
Cow sick. Needs care. Ignore it. Yrr enters. I attack. Attack fails. Punch. Out cold. God I need to piss.
Check cameras. Yrr camera room. Seal bed. Other cameras offline. Yrr is rousing. Sneak out. In The Hall. Hear gunshot. George's room. Palpatine's room. My room. Sleep
Two_Finger
@Elyk what's the state of the gun armory? can we tell the nature of the explosion?
Elyk
(Oct 11, 2019 at 7:48 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk what's the state of the gun armory? can we tell the nature of the explosion?

The explosion occurred in front of the wall containing hand guns. It doesn't seem to have been a particularly powerful one, just enough to blow apart Drei or destroy a weak wall. Several of the handguns are on the ground, knocked off their mountings. One handgun is on the floor on the opposite side of the room. You piece what you can back together of Drei and find that the explosion was centered on his lower back.