Aidan
(Nov 11, 2019 at 6:10 PM)sealelement Wrote: I'm voting for t man that guy fucks

fuck we should've added Most Likely to Fuck
or is that what Best Potential Parent is for
Arin Hanson is a fraud
don't vote arin
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
T-man
i knew fun with despair was a popular guy but god damn why even have the awards at this point just give it to him
Agastya
fwd awards 2019
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
sealelement
while i do love fwd and a lot of other of the like, site staff type 'core' members, i would like to argue the case that people outside of that inner site staff circlejerk deserve some awards spotlight. write in couch delivery man for every field like i did you cowards
100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
I actually didn't vote myself in every category this year
Santa's Hot Abs
The votes were a tough call this time around, but they sure were worth it! Everyone should get a medal!
Aidan
(Nov 16, 2019 at 1:58 PM)Santa's Hot Abs Wrote: The votes were a tough call this time around, but they sure were worth it! Everyone should get a medal!

shut up Santa you yuppie bitch you're just mad you always got picked last for dodgeball
Santa's Hot Abs
(Dec 2, 2019 at 4:14 AM)Aidan Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2019 at 1:58 PM)Santa's Hot Abs Wrote: The votes were a tough call this time around, but they sure were worth it! Everyone should get a medal!

shut up Santa you yuppie bitch you're just mad you always got picked last for dodgeball

Sorry! That wasn't my fault. I suffered from a rather awful childhood back then. You see... I was Santa's Abs.

Every day, I would be blinded until he went out to take a shower or wanted to woohoo with Mrs. Claus... until one day i grew, and I got out.

So now I am exactly [UNDEFINED] years old! Whew, apologies for the rant there... it really is something I would prefer to forget!
sealelement
i voted for obama
100% pure gamer 100%