Two_Finger
57.14%
Kright
0%
Zange
14.29%
Total: 7 vote(s)
Aidan
The entire town is in a frenzy. News of Kira's death spread quickly, despite the best efforts of the police to keep thing quiet. Protests have become more intense and even violent, as desperate citizens frequently get into confrontation with law enforcement. Even with the apparent accidental death, or suicide, of Kira, the quarantine remains in effect. Many wonder if it will ever end.

Even in the town meeting, the situation is rapidly devolving. Kira is gone, and yet nothing seems to change. The group agrees: action must be taken. If the police won't end the quarantine, you will.

The mood in the room is panicked. Action must be taken before the entire community falls into chaos. Members are unable to vote for a stay of execution.

The meeting will adjourn tomorrow, November 14 at 9 PM PST, when night falls.
Fun With Despair
[Image: 291?cb=20170331074339]

Well, what a pity. Looks like I'll have to kick my Ultimate Role Gambit into gear sooner than I was planning to. Sigh.

For the uninformed, I am the Mob Doctor, a medical professional working for the gangs that rule these streets. With this role though comes information, and sources are telling me that not only was this Kira character running around, but someone's been poisoned too, an unauthorized hit.

Sounds to me like this target in question is this @Elyk character. The way I see it, the hunt for this Kira guy is giving everyone some trouble, and the boss isn't happy about the renegade.

So...

[Image: 313?cb=20170331074701]

Let's make a deal!

I can cure @Elyk's poisoning tomorrow night, easy-peasy, but in return, I want him to tell me everything there is to know about his role, just to make sure I'm not savin' some guy linked to Kira. Not only does this mean I can verify him, but by healing him, I can verify myself, too!

What do you say, Elyk? Wanna live to see another day?

[Image: 231?cb=20170331074701]

The alternative, is of course allowing the poison to fully set in, leading to a horribly slow and painful death. Your call, big boy.
Elyk
My role power is that I look like Draku. I was hoping to keep it secret so I could maybe dodge an attempt on me later but it seems like that either backfired or didn't matter.
Stirling
Hmm. With Kira gone, we should be safe, yeah? What's the point of the quarantine now? I don't think the Kira who died was really the foul killer we are all worried about. If the two above us are being honest, then we need to figure out who poisoned Kyle too.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
(Nov 14, 2019 at 1:57 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: Hmm. With Kira gone, we should be safe, yeah? What's the point of the quarantine now? I don't think the Kira who died was really the foul killer we are all worried about. If the two above us are being honest, then we need to figure out who poisoned Kyle too.
I agree, I don't think the ambulance havoc happened all on its own.
Draku
(Nov 14, 2019 at 1:48 PM)Elyk Wrote: My role power is that I look like Draku. I was hoping to keep it secret so I could maybe dodge an attempt on me later but it seems like that either backfired or didn't matter.
Also, I can confirm this is the truth -- the exact inverse is all that's special about my own self. I'm uncertain as to if someone targeted me and got Elyk instead.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
Alright. The claim sounds legit enough, mostly because Draku claims to have the inverse. I'll heal Kyle tonight.

Draku, I need you to submit to yell at me that you are not Kyle if I visit you instead so I can turn around and go heal him as planned.
Elyk
FWD how do you know that I was poisoned and that if I don't heal the poison I'll die? Did I miss some information somewhere? It could have just been a tranquilizer dart judging by how it was described.
Elyk
@Aidan is there any way to verify if I am poisoned or investigate the dart in the trash can for any clues on its origin or what it was tipped with?
Fun With Despair
My role told me. I have mob connections and I get to hear about one thing the mafia did each night.

Tonight, apparently someone was poisoned by a rogue hitman. It might not have been you, but I didn't see any other events that could have lined up unless michelle obama ate arsenic with dinner or something.

If you think its a tranquilizer and you want me to not heal it though, that's fine I can save the role power, it has limited uses.
Aidan
Elyk digs through his trash, and finds the dart buried in a mass of nachos. It's a small wooden dart, with a laminate shaft and an unpolished tip. The point shows some discoloration, and still has a bit of blood on it. The entire thing is cheesey.
An uneasy feeling overtakes Elyk as he examines the dart, and he rushes to the bathroom to vomit.
Elyk
@Fun With Despair just making sure. I got attacked last night so it makes sense for me to be paranoid. If the poison actually does have lethal and/or lasting effects I would definitely appreciate the healing.

@Aidan why are there nachos in the garbage?
Aidan
(Nov 14, 2019 at 5:16 PM)Elyk Wrote: @Aidan why are there nachos in the garbage?

You forgot them in the microwave last night, and they smelled bad when you found them this morning.
Fun With Despair
Jetamo claims to be a fisherman on the discord.
Jetamo
What if FWD isn't actually a doctor? We should just vote to lynch @Elyk to put him out of his misery before the poison gets him.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Fun With Despair
If you really want to vote Kyle and kill him before the poison gets him anyway, that's fine I can save my heal, but I can also prove myself literally by just healing him tonight and we can have an extra guy.
Elyk
If Despair was lying about being a doctor then he was probably lying about knowing that the poison would kill me. I might as well believe him since he already got the info out of me that he wanted (and more!).

@Jetamo how do we know that you were not the one that attempted the hit and now you're trying to finish me off with a lynch?
Kright
This all sounds pretty suspicious, and yeah I have a paranoid feeling that Kira hasn’t made his last move yet even with this dead body- it’s all too easy If you ask me.

All and all I do think we should let FWD prove his ability and save Elyk for now tho
Jetamo
(Nov 14, 2019 at 9:02 PM)Elyk Wrote: @Jetamo how do we know that you were not the one that attempted the hit and now you're trying to finish me off with a lynch?

We don't! I do know I'm not trying to do that, though. I'm willing to pass on voting you up. Just, yknow, someone still needs to be voted up, so who?
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Draku
I vote that we lynch all of the ambulances in the world. That way we're all safe.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]