---

...Merciless Charity...
Are you really who you say you are?
...then again, are any of us?

do you have anything useful you can tell us
"im kira"
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
Fun with Despair wanders down an alley, checking and double-checking his phone for the address. The houses are unnumbered, and there are no street lights in sight. Finally, he comes to what he believes to be his destination, and knocks on the front door.
Aidan
Across town, a man fishes in the reservoir. He catches a betta, likely abandoned by an irresponsible owner. The man opens his large backpack and shoves the betta in, satisfied with his catch.
Obama Machine
My fellow Americans,

I come to you from beyond the world of the living. Shortly after being killed by a rogue Ambulance, I haunted the restaurant that I died at, until my soul was put to rest. When you're a world famous former President of the United States who died young in a freak accident, ghost hunters are going to be looking out for your ghostly remains, as it turns out. I am now contacting you through an Ouija board, run by Michelle, Joe Biden, and Nancy Pelosi. Unfortunately, I do not have much time with you before I must depart; Joe and Nancy don't really like each other now that they're competing in the presidential race.

I implore all of you, all of you Kira Investigators, to find the Kira, and allow my soul to truly rest. I have no insight as to whom the Kira truly is, but you must find them and sentence them to justice, or my ghost will return, mightier than ever before, bordering on unstoppable.

Please, Kira Investigators. You're my only hope.
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Aidan
Draku opens his front door to find Fun with Despair standing outside, relieved. "I'm not Kyle," he mutters before slamming his door shut.

Dejected, Fun with Despair wanders back the way he came, looking extra carefully for the correct house.
Aidan
Aidan
From the shadows, a figure runs at Fun with Despair. Despair attempts to flee, but his attacker gets him in the back with a taser. The pain causes him to collapse, and he blacks out on the sidewalk.
Aidan
Elyk runs to his bathroom again, the fourth time today, to throw up. This time he notices blood. He knows he should be more worried, but he doesn't have the strength to panic. He flushes the bile down and stumbles to bed.
Aidan
Aidan
The remaining members of the Common Sense Action Group search for Two_Finger. His house is empty, and no one has seen or heard from him all night.

Well past midnight, Kright drives through a small residential area and notices Two_Finger climbing a fence. He puts out a mass text of his location and gives chase on foot.
Aidan
High on adrenaline, Two_Finger runs faster and hard than he ever has. Kright struggles to keep him within sight as the two dart into alleyways, down stairwells and across bridges.

As Two_Finger grows tired, he realizes he can't hear anyone's footsteps anymore. He takes a well-earned moment of reprieve on a bench.
Aidan
Hours pass, and Two_Finger decides they must've given up the chase. He walks home, ever alert to even the slightest sound.

He comes home to find his front entrance dark. Strange, he usually keeps the light on. Two_Finger turns to flip the light switch, but bumps into someone pressed against the wall. He jolts back, only to feel another body rub against his shoulder. In an instant, the mob forces Two_Finger to the ground. He struggles to stand, but countless arms and legs pound against him. Soon, he stops struggling.

@Two_Finger has died. He was the roommate of a long-time resident, having just moved in before the quarantine started. At the moment of his death, he was carrying a taser. The taser was out of propellant, suggesting it had been fired once before.
Aidan
In a shabby apartment downtown, a man counts and recounts a wad of bills. He struggles with himself as to whether he dare spend them.
Aidan
NIGHT 2 ENDS

Day 3 will begin shortly, and will end tomorrow, November 15, at 10 PM PST.