The Contractor
Yes? What's the status update?

I understand your skepticism, but don't forget about the contract. Yes, yes, it will be delivered. They do not call me The Contractor for nothing... Yes. The island has been dead for decades, even centuries. Trust me...

It is not a rumor. It really exists. Why would I send you doctored documents for you to figure out, when I promise you a fat stack? Are you fearing something?.. I don't deal with hitmen, do you?.. Then there's no reason to be scared. As odd as it is, I did guarantee safety and money for you and your employees, so what else can you ask for?.. You must have dealt with weirder clients, before... Look, you can have your qualms about my deal, but if you don't want the money, you can say it right away and I'll hire someone else. I have entrusted you with this task for a reason...

There we go, much better... Yeah. Something about ghosts. It'll be a big story, for sure. I'll send a representative and some goons after you've finished your work, simple as that. You're only there for preparation...

Yes... Yes... No, no need... That is a secret... There's no need for you to know about my wealth. Nosy people don't get contracts, but I'm being lenient with you. Do your work, as asked...

... Thank you. I expect results by the end of the month.