Baby Sans Thanos
(Dec 3, 2019 at 5:54 AM)Aidan Wrote: pretty sure the technical term for that is "child," chief

uuu
[Image: Zm6C7NV.gif]
T-man
childman
Aidan
(Dec 3, 2019 at 5:06 PM)Baby Sans Thanos Wrote:
(Dec 3, 2019 at 5:54 AM)Aidan Wrote: pretty sure the technical term for that is "child," chief

uuu

We have all these fucking spells but I still can't cast avada kedavra?
GeneralGuy
You'll be sent to Azkaban if you do.
Arrietty
ngl It does make me feel a bit uncomfortable to see virginity being written as if its a bad thing. lol
Yoshikage Kira
-Being 33 years old
-Having a house in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are
-Not being married
-Working as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores
-Getting home at 8 PM at the latest
-Not smoking and only drinking occasionally
-Being in bed by 11 PM and gets 8 hours of sleep
-Drinking warm milk before bed
-Doing 20 minutes of stretches, also before bed
-Getting told he has no issues during his last check up
-Wanting to live a very quiet life
-Taking care not to trouble himself with any enemies, like winning or losing, that would make him lose sleep at night
-Not losing to anyone if he were to get into a fight

13/13....my, my, I really am quite the manchild!
T-man
(Dec 3, 2019 at 8:28 PM)Arrietty Wrote: ngl It does make me feel a bit uncomfortable to see virginity being written as if its a bad thing. lol
even supposed woke people are quick to use virginity as an insult, using it as a shorthand to imply that you're socially inept and or unworthy of intimacy. i find this ironic considering how many of their issues with toxic masculinity could originate from men perceiving virginity as the end of the world
GeneralGuy
Virginity used to be considered a plethora of virtues. Now it's portrayed as an unattractive deficiency. The relatively modern attitude toward it is a symptom of how hyper-sexualized our society has become.