Bigfoot
@monokuma Where is my crate? I assume I dropped it in the courtyard when it broke apart and the wendigo burst out. What is the state of the crate? Does it have any breakage or gnawing?
The King of Town
Guess I gotta get my hands dirty around here...
Do those baby stomach leafs look like anything from the greenhouse, the chapel-whatsits' flowers or the outdoorsy garden?
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:40 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @monokuma Where is my crate? I assume I dropped it in the courtyard when it broke apart and the wendigo burst out. What is the state of the crate? Does it have any breakage or gnawing?
The crate is in wooden pieces, having burst apart. You look through the wreckage and find a Camp Crystal Lake pennant and a Leatherface Plush.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:48 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Guess I gotta get my hands dirty around here...
Do those baby stomach leafs look like anything from the greenhouse, the chapel-whatsits' flowers or the outdoorsy garden?
Surpsingly... No. The leaves are cut up, but the texture doesn't resemble anything you find in any of those locations at the current time. If the plant they came from was around, it has been since picked.
Skull Face
Feh. For the record, yes, I did feed the child some coffee. For the purposes of this "investigation", I will prepare an identical cup of coffee to the one I fed the child. While I have poisoned someone in my past, I would not have chosen to poison the child I was scheming with. It would have looked extremely suspicious, walking away with a baby I planned to murder, no?
The King of Town
Better cover all the bases and check if it's tobacco or some plant in the kitchen, if the kitchen's even got any leafy things in it.
Grell Sutcliff
Ohh~ It seems we've had our first soul taken in this little game! Though before anyone gets curious, I wouldn't know any details about this. I snuck out to be here without Will or anyone else knowing, so I don't have my list of souls with me! So don't come to me with questions about the dead now~

Anyways, my night:
- My first stop of the night was the Coatroom in House Bishop to snatch up a parasol. I did see Rick Sanchez on the way there, with some sort of device. Nothing else of note.
- After grabbing a parasol (what self-respecting lady would be caught dead without one?), I headed over to House Minerva to... redecorate the Arts and Crafts room. That room was awfully drab, but a splash of red fixed it right up~!
- As I left House Minerva, I came across Rick again, still with that same device.
- I headed to the Kitchen in House Oliva, where Gordon Ramsay and Skull face were battling to the death! Ah, how exciting~! And of course, without my Bassy or even Will here to keep me entertained, I'm sooo lonely~ So, Gordon Ramsay and I embark on what may be the start of a hot, steamy night...!
- ...until a Knight shows up, helmet and all! Of course, I immediately focus my efforts on him after he enters. Mysterious men are, far, FAR more interesting, wouldn't you agree?
- But alas, he brushes me off and heads into the Greenhouse. However! Not wanting to give up, I follow him in, and see him pick out some tomatoes and potatoes.
- Not long after, Rick enters, still with his device, and tries to point it at... me?!?!? How DARE he try to hurt a lady!! ...of course, I don't even know what that device does, but I take NO chances on having my face ruined by the likes of some silly device!!! So, I rightfully slap him, causing him to run off to the Kitchen.
- After this little incident, I lie down, gazing up at my Knight in shining armor, and eventually fall asleep.
ASMR Youtuber
can we find the missing Trash Bag anywhere?
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 8:24 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: can we find the missing Trash Bag anywhere?
You're gonna have to be more specific, bub. It's a big place!
The Kindest Weapon
Is there anything suspicious on the overlook patio besides the ladder to the ground floor?
Godbert Manderville
Let's check the bonfire for any strange ashes or remnants of burned items.
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 8:49 PM)The Kindest Weapon Wrote: Is there anything suspicious on the overlook patio besides the ladder to the ground floor?
Beyond the ladder, the only notable thing is a small splashing of detergent on the railing.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 8:51 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Let's check the bonfire for any strange ashes or remnants of burned items.
You check the Bonfire. Two logs appear to be missing, and a cauldron sits atop the bonfire. A roasting stick is sitting, used, and some very small remnants of burnt food sit inside the fire.
The Kindest Weapon
Which direction was the baby's body facing when we discovered it? Can we deduce if this happened during his crawl away from the chapel?
The King of Town
I show off my sack. But not the contents of!
Godbert Manderville
I would like to sample the potatoes Gordon left on the table. I would also like to check if there are any potatoes in the fridge.
Gordon Ramsay
Take a closer, in-depth look at the one weird stained glass window. Anything out of place there?
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 9:05 PM)The Kindest Weapon Wrote: Which direction was the baby's body facing when we discovered it? Can we deduce if this happened during his crawl away from the chapel?
The baby is facing away from the chapel, towards the area in between the kitchen and greenhouse.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 9:08 PM)The King of Town Wrote: I show off my sack. But not the contents of!
You show off your suspicious sack. It is a large burlap sack with the words SUSPICIOUS SACK written on it in thick black lettering.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 9:17 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I would like to sample the potatoes Gordon left on the table. I would also like to check if there are any potatoes in the fridge.
You sample the roasted potatoes on the table. They're delicious, and probably would have cost a lot of money at a restaurant. You open the fridge, and there is a bowl of peeled potatoes in cold water.
The King of Town
Are there obvious signs of entire plants removed from the greenhouse, garden, chapel, or anywhere similar to those places?
Godbert Manderville
I'd like to cook and taste a bit of the fridge taters too. Do they look a little green, or normal? Are they noticeably bitter?

Also, I'd like to compare the leaves in the baby's stomach to any tomato or tuber plants we can find in the greenhouse or garden.
Skull Face
Inspect the kitchen for a used bowl that may have contained potato peelings, according to one of the chefs.
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 9:21 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Take a closer, in-depth look at the one weird stained glass window. Anything out of place there?
Beyond the oddly violent image it depicts, there's nothing immediately strange about it.