Bigfoot
I search the cabinets in the kitchen area. Is there a box of garbage bin bags anywhere? What color and size are they if so?

Is there any trash in the bottom of the garbage bin?
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 9:50 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I search the cabinets in the kitchen area. Is there a box of garbage bin bags anywhere? What color and size are they if so?

Is there any trash in the bottom of the garbage bin?
There are two boxes of garbage bags, one bright orange and one black. They are both fairly large, but the orange one is certainly larger.

There is no trash in the bottom of the bin.
ASMR Youtuber
a couple questions i wanna find out from anyone who knows
Where did the Trash Bag go?
What was the locker momoko saw?
What did momoko tie up the wendigo with?
Godbert Manderville
I'll check the holes in the Garden. Is anything buried in them? Does one of them look like it could be where a plant used to be?
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 11:05 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I'll check the holes in the Garden. Is anything buried in them? Does one of them look like it could be where a plant used to be?
One of the holes is mostly covered, with damp soil. You try to dig it up, but it appears that only some seeds were inside. You plant them again, and pat down the soil. The second hole is very large, big enough to fit a human being. Ham Sandwich is inside, buried up to his neck and unable to move.
Ramone Stradvar
(Dec 8, 2019 at 11:09 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2019 at 11:05 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I'll check the holes in the Garden. Is anything buried in them? Does one of them look like it could be where a plant used to be?
One of the holes is mostly covered, with damp soil. You try to dig it up, but it appears that only some seeds were inside. You plant them again, and pat down the soil. The second hole is very large, big enough to fit a human being. Ham Sandwich is inside, buried up to his neck and unable to move.

Is Ham Sandwich still alive?
The King of Town
Are those potato skins probably poisonous enough to kill a baby?
Or the skins and leaves, for that matter.
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 11:17 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2019 at 11:09 PM)Monokuma Wrote:

Is Ham Sandwich still alive?
You ask him if he is alive. He responds something along the lines of "Ham Sandwich Hole Fill". You assume that means yes.
Spooks?
(Dec 9, 2019 at 12:01 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Are those potato skins probably poisonous enough to kill a baby?
Or the skins and leaves, for that matter.
You don't know how many potato skins it takes for a baby to be poisoned by them, but his stomach does contain an awful lot. Same with the leaves.
Godbert Manderville
Well...let's take a look at those leaves, I suppose.

Do they have a notable smell? Color? Can I try to put the pieces together as well as I can?
The King of Town
I look for that missing trash bag! The greenhouse, the kitchen, the dining room, the chapel, and the general outdoorsy area around those places.
Spooks?
(Dec 9, 2019 at 12:27 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Well...let's take a look at those leaves, I suppose.

Do they have a notable smell? Color? Can I try to put the pieces together as well as I can?
They are green and somewhat fuzzy. You try to put them together, but they're too rumpled up and finely chopped.

(Dec 9, 2019 at 12:30 AM)The King of Town Wrote: I look for that missing trash bag! The greenhouse, the kitchen, the dining room, the chapel, and the general outdoorsy area around those places.
You look around the greenhouse, kitchen, dining room, chapel, and pace around the island, looking specifically for garbage bags. You find many things, but no trash bag is among them.
Spooks?
Additionally, @Marco Pierre White has agreed to show his inventory.

He possess an oily frying pan, a large mace, and a suit of armor.
Godbert Manderville
When you say the leaves are finely chopped, do you mean that they appear to have been cut cleanly? As with a knife?
Spooks?
(Dec 9, 2019 at 12:48 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: When you say the leaves are finely chopped, do you mean that they appear to have been cut cleanly? As with a knife?
They are indeed cut with what seems to be a knife, rather than chewed.
Bigfoot
@monokuma is the trash can dirty inside? Does it look like it had trash in it recently?
Spooks?
(Dec 9, 2019 at 1:30 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @monokuma is the trash can dirty inside? Does it look like it had trash in it recently?
It doesn't look like the trash can has been touched. The inside is brand new, just like the rest of the renovated kitchen.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I'm not sure if this was already asked but I want to search House Oliva and the outdoors surrounding it for potato peelings or any other evidence of Marco's dish being scrapped.
Spooks?
(Dec 9, 2019 at 1:37 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I'm not sure if this was already asked but I want to search House Oliva and the outdoors surrounding it for potato peelings or any other evidence of Marco's dish being scrapped.
You search around the house and the outdoors. All you find are some oil drippings in the greenhouse around the oily pan.
Gordon Ramsay
Compare the trash bin to the kitchen decor. Does it look like it belongs there? Could I make a reasonable determination of if the entire trash bin got swapped?