The Archivist
Investigate the 6-month old's cadaver. Are there any wounds or anything in his throat besides vomit?
Ruby Rose
Hiiiiiii~ It's me! The huntress RUBY!
[Image: f311120d5d11419b5ae4095572220fc8ab733329_hq.gif]

I met a LOT of interesting people tonight, and I even got to fight a monster! I'll need a rematch soon though, i couldn't defeat it in just one fight.
Buuuut anyways, so I left my room and someone with a can passes me by. Just a can! And then they keep walking. Ok Can Man! There's some politics over by the fountain but I leave that stuff to the higher ups at the academy. So naturally I go to House Bishop and get a make over and a whole new look! Well, old look I guess. New, old! And then I'm ready for hunting! Dynamic Pose!
[Image: 1bb85425bd333ba1e7a4cc55d89e411e51562242.jpg]

Oh, but while I was playing dress up, Demonmist came in and tried to PEEP on me! EEEeeek! Fortunately he looked pretty wasted coming from wine storage and just left, so I followed him out to see what was wrong. He ignores me and walks off while a Ham Sandwich comes out of a shed with shovels and seeds. Mmmh, I could use lunch right about now! No, no, no, now's not the time for that. I watch him dig some holes while I tend to the Rose bushes in the garden, but honestly he kinda weirds me out just digging the whole time. That hole's getting pretty deep.... Alright, maybe I should leave.
[Image: ep7872.jpg]

Making a quick exit I launch myself up to the second floor and toss down the ladder to help short people in need, Hooray! Ruby saves the day! But my heroics aren't over with just one victory, so I move to the Library and spot who's maybe a super villain, the Archivist. He begins mumbling and doing some creepy things when he sets his eyes on me... He's got a darkness in his eyes, and I can feel his gaze violating me with a gross feeling. I distract him by telling him what I've been up to tonight and other small talk, but he uses his evil powers to make me spill my secrets for the night! Well, secrets? More like, monster butt whopping plans! So I leave him and the angry MCD to toss books together while I resume active duty by the fountain. For Justice and Honor!
[Image: N3UYlZjpHvnPlIo67YeyTQuCl3qv35gL2AHpd9Tf...tyFOonvnnM]

No sooner than I arrive do I meet the infamous Bigfoot! Technically he is a monster, but he showed signs of being friendly, so I continued to gauge him for any levels of threat when his box he was carrying explodes into a wendigo! Oh no! Wendigo's are class S mosnters! I can't let soemthing like this get loose, so I immediatly engage it in combat.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
It managed to get one sneak attack off on me but I help my ground after that and drove it away! I'll have to resume my hunt tomorrow after I recover. What's weird though, is that the wendigo was originally going to attack his BFF (that's big footed friend) before I stopped him. Why carry around a monster that would attack yourself? Doesn't matter, if we meet again, I'll send the wendigo off by myself.

Even though the wendigo escaped I couldn't let my guard down, so I take vigil atop the fountain and remain there, silhouetted by the moon and keeping a close watch for any other monsters that dare show themselves. A Geese Mom tells me to get down, but I have pretty good balance and it looks really cool up here, so I stay there and keep the pose going.
[Image: gS3tQdA.jpg]
So cool~. They leave for Minerva when Trip and MCD come out of the darkness being followed by a Youtuber, the former 2 seem very displeased with the later and quite possibly upset. Perhaps they are not quite a good person, despite how friendly they seem in their youtube videos. I'll unsubscribe later.

I remain there for as long as I can until all movements have ceased. It seems that any other monsters are wise enough to not approach me so boldly, or simply there aren't any around. Finished with my duty I return to the garden where it's nice and comfy. My lunc-I mean Ham Sandwich is half buried in a hole, but they look like they're having fun, so I leave them. I'll play with them tomorrow! And thus ends a fabulous night! Goooo~ RUBY! I'll get them next time.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Marco Pierre White
How disturbing that I attempted to cook a delicious, specified dish for the new menu . . . and it was blasted for its quality by this absolute chode Ainsley! If it's that horrible, I'll just throw it out!

And I did. I cooked, I was rejected by this hack, and I pitched it all.
Bigfoot
(Dec 8, 2019 at 5:11 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2019 at 4:15 AM)The Kindest Weapon Wrote: Can I just check to see if anything seems obviously suspicious in the laundry room? I may not have went in there the night before, but the laundry detergent around the body is suspect.

You check the Laundry Room. Nothing seems too off, but it smells like detergent. You notice one bottle missing from the shelf, and a large coat on top of the dryer.

Is the coat freshly laundered? How does it smell?
Bandit Shoey
So here I am sitting in my apartment when I feel a disturbance in the force.
Suddenly I see off the docks a boat pulling out with a ghost hunting crew
I guess my invitation got lost in the mail but alas my legs are strong so I decide i'll meet up with them
so I start swimming for a few hours or days until I make it to the island
I climb up and as I do somebody throws a bottle off the cliff (some people have no respect for our earth mother)
So I get up the island and i'm cold because water is cold so I head over to the fire and what do I see but that son of a bitch Ainsley making a fire and then stealing a log (probably for murder reasons)
So I sit by the fire and suddenly i'm hungry so I ask the clear killer Ainsley for some material to make smores and that rat had the nerve to make me go get them myself (douchebag)
So I head into the kitchen where wouldn't you know it famous Ghost Busting chef Gordon Ramsey is making a creme burlee
I feel a slight disturbance as if this person has caused me a lot of pain in the past so I just grab my smores stuff and head out
as I return to the fire I see Momoko hauling a large black mass but hey it's no business of mine so I just return to the fire and make like 15 smores
Then who should show up but fucking Hilary Clinton who sits by the fire with me
I don't share my smores with her after all it's not my fault she blew the most softball election of all time.
Then I get thirsty so I head over to the fountain to get a drink/look for pennies. I don't find pennies just a rock and a pipe. there was also a gunshot but it didn't hit me and I am a firm 2A supporter so go america!
I head over to trip's pad where I see that degenerate MCD drunk in the waiting room passed out after another binger (fucking tories amirite)
I enter Trip's office and he seems surprised to see me until I tell him I swam here because my legs are strong!
Inside trip's office there's glass on the floor and his desk and a burnt log. There's even a fucking gun toting deer hell yeah I loved that game when I was a child!
Me and trip talk for a little bit before he asks me if I want to play Super Mario Kart which I reluctantly say yes (I main Donkey Kong Jr)
so I do a few rounds before bidding trip a good night and retiring to sleeping in waiting room.
Bigfoot

>I climb up and as I do somebody throws a bottle off the cliff (some people have no respect for our earth mother)

@Monokuma I search around the shore, courtyard, and fountain areas to see if I can find any litter such as a bottle that may have washed back ashore
Bigfoot
@Monokuma what color is the detergent that the baby is laying in?

Can we inspect the contents of the baby's stomach to see if we can find detergent or poisons?
Fun With Despair
(Dec 8, 2019 at 3:54 PM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2019 at 5:11 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2019 at 4:15 AM)The Kindest Weapon Wrote: Can I just check to see if anything seems obviously suspicious in the laundry room? I may not have went in there the night before, but the laundry detergent around the body is suspect.

You check the Laundry Room. Nothing seems too off, but it smells like detergent. You notice one bottle missing from the shelf, and a large coat on top of the dryer.

Is the coat freshly laundered? How does it smell?
The coat smells rather dusty, clearly it has not been washed in some time.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 4:40 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: >I climb up and as I do somebody throws a bottle off the cliff (some people have no respect for our earth mother)
@Monokuma I search around the shore, courtyard, and fountain areas to see if I can find any litter such as a bottle that may have washed back ashore
You search the Fountain and Courtyard, but only notice that the Fountain has a pipe and a small rock inside of it now.

At the Shore, you see a glass bottle being pushed against the cliff by the tide. You retrieve it with relative ease, as the cliff is not insanely high, and find that it is empty, washed clean by the water.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 1:55 PM)The Archivist Wrote: Investigate the 6-month old's cadaver. Are there any wounds or anything in his throat besides vomit?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 4:56 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma what color is the detergent that the baby is laying in?

Can we inspect the contents of the baby's stomach to see if we can find detergent or poisons?
The puddle is a bright neon blue.

The Archivist picks up Baby Sans Thanos, peering into his throat. It looks somewhat inflamed.

Upon hearing the suggestion from Bigfoot, The Archivist sighs, and uses the scalpel to open Baby Sans Thanos' stomach. You inspect the contents and find...

-A strange, thick black liquid
-Coffee
-Several leaves, bits of tomato, and potato skins
Marco Pierre White
Oh, and whilst I was procuring my vegetables for my dish, I witnessed the Plague Doctor procure some questionable vegetables. Nothing you'd ever cook with.
Gintoki
I don't know why but I woke up on the laundry room floor. Don't ask me why I was in there. I definitely wasn't looking for panties. Ok. I was but you can't judge a man for following his heart.
I left feeling just like I felt after I finished bleach; thoroughly disappointed. Fortunately my shinigami powers didn't vanish just yet and I was able to get back some will power or at least enough to go somewhere else.
I go to Trip's pad and pass a....ASMR Youtuber????? I'm really not sure how I knew they were specifically an ASMR youtuber from just passing them. Maybe their constant annoying ass whispering to themselves gave it away. Hey! This isn't a hottess club! You don't have to act so damn awkward! Wait...I passed Trip himself too! Both of them are just chilling outside. Nothing weird about that!

I was looking for a tool table but somehow this place has everything but that. I used a regular table to start challenging people to blackjack. I was cosplaying as a typical manly anime bro type character. BEE's comes in though and tries to fucking step to me like he's hot shit. He loses naturally because I'm hard-boiled. He also keeps asking for more cards. What the fuck? So I mug him and try taking his shit but he doesn't...have anything!!

Literally fuck everything. I'm walk past a fountain where someone screams about stress baking.

What?

Some else asks me to go to the poke polls.

Again, what? I'm supposed to be the so random anime role player guy what the fuck is this shit.

Anyway I go to house minerva and make some hentai picture in the art room. The room is also coated in red paint for some reason??????? I go back downstairs and leave, some goth dude is looking for a key???

I walk down to house Academia to find Ramone look keep it 1000 i was looking for my homie Sasuke and got knocked the fuck out by a Big Ass Monkey dude for showing him hentai. Literally that's the only thing of importance I did besides trying to steal from BEE's. Why the fuck is a Monkey wearing a suit and a briefcase in the study first place?????

fuck this place. i'm going back to playing LovePlus+
Momoko Koigakubo
[ b]look around the kitchen for any food that was cooked last night and taste all it if there is any/to see if any of it is lethal[/b]
Momoko Koigakubo
oh and eat all the trash in there too
ASMR Youtuber
Can you do an unboxing video of the kitchen trash for us?
ASMR Youtuber
and I guess momoko wants to do a mukbang video
Fun With Despair
(Dec 8, 2019 at 5:36 PM)Momoko Koigakubo Wrote: [ b]look around the kitchen for any food that was cooked last night and taste all it if there is any/to see if any of it is lethal[/b]

(Dec 8, 2019 at 5:38 PM)Momoko Koigakubo Wrote: oh and eat all the trash in there too
Besides the "Soup" covering the floor, the only cooked food you find is some bread on the counter.

You taste it, and it's pretty good. You don't really feel poisoned.

You move onto the trash, only to find with... dismay? that nothing is inside, not even the garbage bag.
Bigfoot
I asked for a clarification in my account and can confirm that the plague doctor had a feminine figure.
Hillary Clinton
If no one has already done so, I would like to investigate the Seafarer's Bedroom.
sealelement
so i arrive at the fountain and shuffle down to the coastline to retrieve my seeing eye animal. my seeing-eye seal reunites with me at the coastline
i command her to guide me to trip's pad. on the way, i stumble into a woman who tells me to watch it, but i can't. sorry
we get to trip's pad, where my seal barks to inform me trip is nearby. he gives me a pair that i put on
as my chonk and i are leaving, we hear glass shatter inside trip's pad
we walk to the garden and pass someone who buzzes very loudly. blessed. we stop in the shed to get a leash so my seal can guide me, which i put on my seal
exiting the shed, i hear someone doing garden work. i also feel like i pass someone as i leave the garden
we enter house bishop. in the coat room, someone is messing with the coats. my chonk and i eventually track down a coat, top hat, and parasol, accidentally hitting the other player in the process. i use the parasol as a blind person's white cane of sorts to guide myself better, and put the top hat and coat on
i also go down to wine storage with my chonk and track down two bottles before leaving, passing another player as i go
we go to the library and explore, looking for braille books. while i'm here, i hear a girl explaining her night in detail to a british sounding guy. i find a braille book of the history of tin cans, and braille read it, reacting excitedly to the twists and turns of this amazing novel. the british guy doesnt like it though. also, i hear someone else enter the library and look through the books as i braille read.
as i leave, i accidentally knock over a book case. the person who most recently entered the room loudly and drunkenly curses me out for this. sorry
i go to the laundry room and encounter someone. the person attempts to stop me from dumping all the cleaner in the washer, but she leaves after, so i dump cleaner in the washer and dryer anyways and leave.
i go to the stationary room with my chonk in an attempt to write invitations to my abraham lincoln rally, but someone has taken all the ink and stationary!
i then go to the fountain, and tell a man whom is apparently there i would have given him an invitation. he leaves, i think to the south based on where i came from
my chonk and i go to the bust room to get a bust. on the way out, a girl tells me the bust is super cool, but i have absolutely no idea whos bust i am holding. we enter the laundry room with the intention to destroy the washer/dryer and prevent them from being used to purge evidence, but we're chased out by someone trying to sleep. i apologize to the woman, but my seal just barks.
we go downstairs to the kitchen, hearing the sounds of cooking and smelling delicious food. my seal flops extremely loudly here.
we leave for the chapel. i awkwardly feel around for a pew that isn't taken; two of them are taken. before i fall asleep, i hear someone dragging someone else in, i think? as i find the altar and place the bust on it, i hear something like a ninja smoke bomb, and then i hear what i think is baby coos but also sounds like undertale dialogue. the baby undertale sounds get more faint as the baby seemingly leaves the chapel.
i fall asleep on an open pew, cuddling my absolute unit of a chonk.
100% pure gamer 100%
MCD
What have I been up to? Things have only been on the up and up since you last saw me. My career's never been better! I've been in so many hot new TV shows I couldn't even name a single one of them, because they all seem so equally unimportant that I cannot remember any of them, or you.

First thing I do - naturally - is run down to the wine cellar for some complimentary wine, which I take right out of Demonmist's hands. Godbert's also here and starts fucking around with the floor, and... you know what, he does a pretty good job of it. Seal comes in and takes some wine, then Fink does the same. In the Foyer Godbert pisses off upstairs and I head into the smoker's lounge for some sweet Mary tobacco. On my way out, I'm nearly crushed by a chandelier, which would've been a disaster for my career. If I die it's at least gotta be on camera. But the chandelier backs off after stopping a few inches above me.

I then try to find Shoey but he seems to be late, was totally gonna share one of these cool ass cigars with him. I head over to Trip's house and start smoking. His office is a total mess, and he's in here with... with... well, we'll get to the ASMR Youtuber later. But Youtuber's got a gun either way. Seem to be keeping watch over something. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

In Trip's room, I pull off a sick prank by stealing a bunch of stuff - a stuffed toy, a photograph, some shit like that. But something weird's going down in the bathroom, some kind of buzzing. Not my sort of thing, so I hurry out.

Then I head to the library to do a quick bit of reading. Ruby Rose is chatting to the Archivist and Seal's reading something. I find a good book, but Seal bumps into the bookshelf and I lose it. I yell at her and she runs off. The other two also leave.

Down at the fountain I run into my main man Trip again. He didn't seem too pleased to see me last time, so I invite him to the leisure room's bar for a drink to make up for it. The ASMR Youtuber tags along. Me and Trip do a few shots, while the ASMR Youtuber is MAD at US for HAVING FUN, which is A CRIME NOW APPARENTLY.

Then things get messy. I decide it's time to part ways with my car, which I arrived in, and ask Trip if he wants to buy it. Of course he does. Who wouldn't? So we head outside and my car is gone! GONE!! And isn't it just a coincidence that the only other person around is the ASMR Youtuber? I start yelling at her, Trip starts yelling at her, and I vow revenge. Mother Goose heads into House Minerva and gives me a weird look, but, like, I really don't care. Where's my fucking car??????????

We head back to Trip's pad. Ruby Rose is stood on the fountain for, uh, some reason. In the pad, we catch the King of Town entering a combination into some keypad and slipping into a weird room. And then I just fall asleep on one of the chairs.
Jetamo
(Dec 8, 2019 at 6:09 PM)MCD Wrote: Then things get messy. I decide it's time to part ways with my car, which I arrived in, and ask Trip if he wants to buy it. Of course he does. Who wouldn't? So we head outside and my car is gone! GONE!! And isn't it just a coincidence that the only other person around is the ASMR Youtuber? I start yelling at her, Trip starts yelling at her, and I vow revenge. Mother Goose heads into House Minerva and gives me a weird look, but, like, I really don't care. Where's my fucking car??????????

[Image: COsyDQL.png]
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]