Gordon Ramsay
Alright, let's talk about what fucking nonsense you all put me through. I can't believe I agreed to sign on for this expedition. And now there's a murder on top of it.

Right. First things first, I knew the only way any of you would ever get some good fucking food would be if I commandeered the kitchen as soon as possible. The second I woke up, I went to the kitchen, blowing off some steam by insulting the King of Town on the way. When I'm in the kitchen, I wait around to see who the hell thought they were the head chef.

Skull Face showed up, so I swung a pot at him to tell him he was a terrible fucking head chef. He blocked with a kettle, and Grell interrupted our duel. Skull Face started making some coffee - probably fucking awful coffee, I bet it tastes like gutter water - and leaves for the chapel. I... apparently made some creme brulee, I'm not entirely sure on my memories tonight, but Fink got some wine and a knight, of all things, showed up to go to the greenhouse with Grell.

Making the dessert, a plague doctor goes into the greenhouse too, and... "wet shoe guy" gets smore's materials. I'm pretty sure that's Shoey. A kind weapon or something shows up and starts baking some bread. Hope you actually know how to bake. The knight shows up with potatoes and tomatoes, and Rick Sanchez is there as well... ugh, I shudder just remembering the smell as he started making that """soup""". At least my roast potatoes were there, so that the kitchen wasn't used solely for crimes against cuisine.

Ainsley showed up, and despite what he might claim, he loved the potatoes. I could tell. He seemed about ready to come work for me, but then Rick ruined it all by offering his soup. It was a garbage concoction, and I gladly told the fucking idiot just how fucking terrible it was, smashing it out of his hand. Ainsley tries Knight's food and tells him it's awful, and we both try Kind Weapon's bread. It's good bread. Bread is good.

Leaving with some of my food, I aggressively ignore King of Town, and deliver the food to Trip at his pad. Now there's a man who can properly appreciate fine cooking. I only wish I knew why his place smelled awful - I hope that ASMR Youtuber there didn't ruin it.

I headed back and looked in at the chapel, but my memories get fuzzy here, so I only noticed three sleeping people and a "bad" stained glass. The purple baby is lying still in the backyard as I head back to the kitchen, and I place the potatoes on the table for anyone who wants them. Going to House Bishop, I go to the Leader's Bureau, interested in seeing what's there. The armor hall had all the armor despite the knight, and the Leader's Bureau... apparently there was a book missing? I really don't know. Regardless, I'm too tired to deal with this bullshit any longer, so I just sleep there.

Investigate the Chapel and the Leader's Bureau.
ASMR Youtuber
is the black goop from thanos' stomach ink?
The Kindest Weapon
I would like to investigate the dining room. I want to verify if Ramsey's potatoes are still there and look for anything suspicious.

I also want to investigate the workshop, there are a lack of accounts there, but I want to see if there is anything obviously out of place or weird.

And then finishing off the first floor of house Oliva, I also want to see if there is anything obvious or out of place in the greenhouse.
Steve1989MREInfo
I'd like to examine and show my photo of the Poison Room.
Ainsley Harriott
(Dec 8, 2019 at 6:22 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Ainsley showed up, and despite what he might claim, he loved the potatoes. I could tell.

You are the most overblown hack I've ever had the displeasure of seeing and your food is just as bad as you are, go make more kid's snacks you McDonalds chef
Jack of Spades
Some of you were not very nice to mama!

[Image: latest?cb=20180910205250]

Mama started her night by hugging the adorable swarm of friendly bees, and went to House Academia. Outside House Academia, mama saw Vincent Valentine skulking by the entrance. Mama put on the Plague Doctor Outfit then went off to explore House Minerva. Mama saw a lot of red paint splashed all over the place, but mama remembers the cyanide was untouched at this point. STEVE1989MREINFO went into the Seafarer's bedroom, and mama left for the greenhouse, where a knight was meticulously picking tomatoes. Mama grabbed some tomatoes, KG hosts (peas), and carrots, and left for House Academia.

[Image: 185?cb=20170422173612]

As mama was leaving, the ladder dropped from the balcony. Mama looked around a bit, and hurt herself on a headless squirrel specimen. Mama wanted to be away from the dangerous kitchen when mama cooked, so mama was going to the Teachers' Lounge to cook, but someone had already used the Chemistry Lab, so mama cleaned up and cooked in there instead.

After mama made some soup, returned to House Minerva, and heard Baby Sans Thanos crying loudly. Mama went in to the Seafarer's bedroom to see the baby holding a knife! Bad baby! Not a toy! Mama took the knife from baby and fed the baby something to make it grow big and strong, when Skull Face and Bigfoot barge in.

This isn't what it looks like! Mama is just trying to help!

[Image: latest?cb=20180715044257]

Bigfoot tells mama to leave when mama was trying to help. Mama goes to throw away the baby food mama fed Baby Sans Thanos. As mama is heading back, mama is struck from behind. Mama only sees "an ape" before blacking out (Host's words, not mine)
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: oYsJkGE.png]

Y'know, I can't believe this is happening again. I thought this was all done with... I guess I can give my testimony, if it'll help at all. I've got a video too, but it's pretty lame. I can show it though, if you guys really want.

When you all showed up, I headed back to my pad for a bit, and stood outside messing with my camera, trying to tweak the settings. This ASMR Youtuber showed up, decked out with weaponry, and decided to hang out, which was pretty neat. While I was getting all that together, some samurai dude went into my waiting room, followed by this weird buzzing dude. I don't much like that last guy, whoever he was.

[Image: qrnAjHY.png]

A while later, the Samurai left, and then this chick rolled up with a fat seal, asking for sunglasses. I have a spare pair that I handed out, because like... The seal was really cute, okay? After they left, the King of Town went in. He came out a bit later, lookin' real wack. The youtuber thought he was doing drugs, but I was always taught not to touch that stuff, so I'm not buying it.

[Image: 0cMdDU9.png]

Anyway, we went inside to my office a bit later and... Well, something was missing from my desk, and there was broken glass everywhere. It had me like, actually really worried, because of... reasons. I didn't have much time to think on it though, because this big black dude with a torch charged in. Before I could even do anything, the youtuber tackled me to the ground, and threw something at him.

Whatever it was, it exploded in a flash of light, and the torch guy was gone. MCD showed up a bit later, and while I was stoked to see him, he was smoking something that smelled, well, like... ass I guess? The youtuber and I headed out, and President Clinton's wife shows up, asking us if we can record her campaign video. I don't have anything else to do tonight, so I went with her to the Fountain.

[Image: 1Q9tXV8.png]

To cut a long story short, it was boooooring. The lady just talked about the economy or something, and she gave out a bunch of war books to people. This part is basically what my episode for tonight was, which, probably won't exactly be breaking any network records.

[Image: T9QVv7O.png]

Thankfully though, MCD showed up, not smelling totally gnarly this time. He asked if I wanted to go for drinks, and it's been forever since I've seen him, so I head off with the guy to the Leisure Room. There's this wannabe cowboy guy with a messed up face, and some guy with him, but they're both passed out cold. Heh, lightweights. MCD and I do some shots, then he asks me if I wanna buy his car!

[Image: VTMBCdy.png]

Of course I say yes! Like, owning a car that was driven by THE MCD? I'm sold! So we head outside, and wouldn't you know it, the car is gone. He accuses the ASMR Youtuber, and like, I'm not a detective so I agree with his conclusion, and we storm off back to my pad. Weirdly, we catch that King of Town guy, looking real mean. He opens up that locked door I couldn't figure out, and slips inside.

Figuring there's not much I can really do about it, I head back to my office while MCD sleeps in the waiting room. While I'm chillin' Gordon Ramsay brings me some food, and it's great, as you'd expect. Why are there so many celebrities here, anyway? I'd be star struck, if I actually watched cooking shows, anyway. Finally, a soaking wet Shoey comes in, another familiar face. We hang out and play Super Mario Kart for a while, but only 'cuz Bubsy is single player. Eventually, he heads off, and...

[Image: oi7vngj.png]

I think I feel asleep at my desk. Aw man.
Ramone Stradvar
(Dec 8, 2019 at 5:19 PM)Gintoki Wrote: I walk down to house Academia to find Ramone look keep it 1000 i was looking for my homie Sasuke and got knocked the fuck out by a Big Ass Monkey dude for showing him hentai. Literally that's the only thing of importance I did besides trying to steal from BEE's. Why the fuck is a Monkey wearing a suit and a briefcase in the study first place?????
First off, once again, I'm not a damn monkey or an ape.

As for why I was in the study. I was in there trying to do some research about this island. Figured the study would have been the best place to start. Mainly since it would have likely been the office of sort for a researcher on the island, and that the person would have notes and related material there.

As for hitting you, you had the nerve to walk in there with no introduction and start showing me your disgusting hentai fetish material. All the while not even asking me if I wanted to see it before doing so. I knocked you out where you stood on principle. That was an assault on my mind, and I wanted to stop you before you could go further with it. Then I went back to doing more careful searching and studying in the Study.
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 6:22 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Investigate the Chapel and the Leader's Bureau.
You investigate the Chapel, looking around.

Within the Chapel, you take interest in the stained glass windows. After inspecting each and every one of them, you conclude that each window depicts biblical scenes and characters. Most of these windows are ones you would see at any other cathedral, save for one: A much bigger pane, located at the end of the chapel, right behind the pedestal, shows a somewhat brutal scene of an army commander, thrusting his sword at an innocent villager in what seems to be an act of barbarism. The man holds a shield with a design of a lion, standing on a crown with jewels, holding a sword and a staff.

There is also a bust on the altar. It appears to be from House Minerva.

The Leader's Bureau is less interesting, largely just featuring a bunch of dull financial documents, and a couple lists of inhabitants, which don't seem to give you any more info than Lotta Hart did.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 6:37 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: is the black goop from thanos' stomach ink?
You grab a bottle of Ink from the Equipment Room and compare it to the goop. The ink smells.. well, like ink. The black goop smells slightly like a mixture of wood, paint, and formaldehyde. It's a bizarre stench, but it's not overwhelming.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 6:41 PM)The Kindest Weapon Wrote: I would like to investigate the dining room. I want to verify if Ramsey's potatoes are still there and look for anything suspicious.

I also want to investigate the workshop, there are a lack of accounts there, but I want to see if there is anything obviously out of place or weird.

And then finishing off the first floor of house Oliva, I also want to see if there is anything obvious or out of place in the greenhouse.
You investigate the Dining Room. Beyond the mess on the floor, which you suspect is the remnants of a certain scientist's shitty soup, you see a percolator on the stove, as well as a coffee machine. Both appear to have been used to brew. There are also several dishes in the sink. Gordon's potatoes are nowhere to be found, but you do find some leftover creme brulee. It is quite good. Obviously, your bread is still there too.

The Workshop on the other hand, appears to be entirely untouched.

You finish off by exploring the Greenhouse. It doesn't look like anything particularly interesting is in here besides the obvious assortment of plants. You notice that a couple vegetables have been picked, but no non-vegetable plant has been touched from what you can tell.

(Dec 8, 2019 at 6:42 PM)Steve1989MREInfo Wrote: I'd like to examine and show my photo of the Poison Room.
You show your photo of the Poison Room. Compared to the physical state of the room now, the Poison Room in the photo is not missing the bottle of cyanide.
Ramone Stradvar
I request to see the video that trip talked about.
Godbert Manderville
Things have certainly gotten off to an interesting start, haven't they? I spent the entire night in House Bishop, so it seems I missed most of the debauchery, but my night was not spent in vain.

I began with the Smoker's Lounge, where I grabbed myself a pipe and inspected the vault lock. Certainly seems to be pretty well worn, that thing. I made my way to the Wine Cellar next, where I took a gander at the floor. Where others see weathered stonework, I saw an opportunity. As I put my seasoned hands to use restoring the floor's erstwhile beauty, a sequence of suspicious characters passed through, beginning with Atelier Annie. She grabs a bottle and leaves, then DemonMist enters. He grabs two bottles and promptly attempts to bash me upside the head with one - I have to commend his bravery, so I merely caught his arm and let him go with a warning. Seal enters with a...seal, but by the grace of Byregot, that poor creature was heftier than a goobbue. She slips two bottles into her coat and leaves. Fink then enters and does the same, stuffing two bottles into her own coat. I must admit, I am concerned about how long the alcohol supply on this island will last.

Lastly, MCD barges in, swipes a bottle from DemonMist's hand and chugs away. I finished my work shortly thereafter, which you can behold for yourselves. All in a day's work for a Manderville man. I leave with MCD, who goes toward the Smoker's Lounge while I go upstairs. I pass through the Hall of Swords and grab a sturdy longsword - for reasons of self-defense, I assure you. I continue to the Leader's Bureau to see what information I could find, and I came across a rather interesting journal which I shall share with you all shortly.

Satisfied with my findings, I decided to retire for the night in the Luxury Bedroom. The pillowcases were curiously absent, but I fell asleep regardless.

With that out of the way, I would like to do two things. First, a matter of business. Should any of you find the three-digit combination to the vault lock, please inform me at once. You'll be glad you did, I guarantee.

Second, I would like to share the journal I found in the Leader's Bureau.
ASMR Youtuber
have we examined the body to deduce cause of death? was it poisoning or are there other signs?
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:12 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Things have certainly gotten off to an interesting start, haven't they? I spent the entire night in House Bishop, so it seems I missed most of the debauchery, but my night was not spent in vain.

I began with the Smoker's Lounge, where I grabbed myself a pipe and inspected the vault lock. Certainly seems to be pretty well worn, that thing. I made my way to the Wine Cellar next, where I took a gander at the floor. Where others see weathered stonework, I saw an opportunity. As I put my seasoned hands to use restoring the floor's erstwhile beauty, a sequence of suspicious characters passed through, beginning with Atelier Annie. She grabs a bottle and leaves, then DemonMist enters. He grabs two bottles and promptly attempts to bash me upside the head with one - I have to commend his bravery, so I merely caught his arm and let him go with a warning. Seal enters with a...seal, but by the grace of Byregot, that poor creature was heftier than a goobbue. She slips two bottles into her coat and leaves. Fink then enters and does the same, stuffing two bottles into her own coat. I must admit, I am concerned about how long the alcohol supply on this island will last.

Lastly, MCD barges in, swipes a bottle from DemonMist's hand and chugs away. I finished my work shortly thereafter, which you can behold for yourselves. All in a day's work for a Manderville man. I leave with MCD, who goes toward the Smoker's Lounge while I go upstairs. I pass through the Hall of Swords and grab a sturdy longsword - for reasons of self-defense, I assure you. I continue to the Leader's Bureau to see what information I could find, and I came across a rather interesting journal which I shall share with you all shortly.

Satisfied with my findings, I decided to retire for the night in the Luxury Bedroom. The pillowcases were curiously absent, but I fell asleep regardless.

With that out of the way, I would like to do two things. First, a matter of business. Should any of you find the three-digit combination to the vault lock, please inform me at once. You'll be glad you did, I guarantee.

Second, I would like to share the journal I found in the Leader's Bureau.

journal:
Bigfoot
@monokuma I too would like to check the baby some more. Does it have any broken bones or bruises?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:12 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I request to see the video that trip talked about.
Sure thing! Here, although don't blame me if you start snoring.

Trip's Video:
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:15 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: have we examined the body to deduce cause of death? was it poisoning or are there other signs?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:20 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @monokuma I too would like to check the baby some more. Does it have any broken bones or bruises?
It appears that, beyond the earlier noted signs, the baby is almost entirely unharmed.
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 5:55 PM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: If no one has already done so, I would like to investigate the Seafarer's Bedroom.
The Seafarer's Bedroom is largely as it was, save for the pillowcases, which are missing. There is also a kitchen knife lying on the bed.
Ramone Stradvar
(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:26 PM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:12 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I request to see the video that trip talked about.
Sure thing! Here, although don't blame me if you start snoring.

Trip's Video:

Hey @Hillary Clinton
What did you mutter to yourself in frustration when Ruby didn't pay any attention?
Jack of Spades
Can mama discern what's mama's potion, and what isn't among the vomit and stomach gunk? Also, can mama sneak away from the investigation, and come back with another potion, then drink it in front of everyone to prove it's not poisonous? Also a quick check of what the potion smells like
Spooks?
(Dec 8, 2019 at 7:35 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Can mama discern what's mama's potion, and what isn't among the vomit and stomach gunk? Also, can mama sneak away from the investigation, and come back with another potion, then drink it in front of everyone to prove it's not poisonous?
You sift through the stomach contents, and determine that the thick, black goop is from your potion. You slip away for a minute, and come back with more. You gulp the potion down in front of everyone, and are suddenly transformed into a large monster, with a deer skull for a head. You are suddenly carrying a large lumber axe.

You roar, and begin to chase Gintoki with the axe for a while, until the potion wears off, returning you to your prior state.