Spooks?
The wind finally dies down as everyone steps outside, gathering at the plaza in a flurry of voices. As you hear someone ask out loud if Ham Sandwich ever left his hole, you wonder to yourself if someone else has wound up dead. You don't have to ponder on this fact for long.

[Image: 106?cb=20170520215139]

"Looks like it's true what they say, once you've had a taste for it, you just can't stop! I'm talking of course, about murder! That's right, it looks like there's yet another killer among you!

How exciting! Let's take a look, shall we? Who's our unlucky sucker for the day?"

---

A body has been discovered on the island! @Atelier Annie has been found dead in the bushes behind House Oliva, wrapped up tight in a trenchcoat!

Her role was Ultimate Alchemist

Role Description:

---

[Image: 105?cb=20170520215150]

"Ooooh, tough break, kid. With a role like that, you really coulda' had some fun in the long haul! With that out of the way, you bozos know what to do, right? Get investigating! There has to be an execution after all, rig-"

[Image: 0cMdDU9.png]

"Yo! Hate to cut you off, bear dude, but... I was in the Kitchen looking for some Doritos 3D when... I found another body! Man... I can't be dealing with this right now. Not after what happened last night.

[Image: 122?cb=20170520215152]

"Hm? What? This wasn't supposed to happen. Not that I'm complaining of course, but... I suppose I can check out the Kitchen. You'd better not be fuckin' with me, cameraman."
---

It looks like Trip was correct, a SECOND body has been discovered on the island! @Rick Sanchez has been found dead in the Kitchen, his face and head badly scalded!

His role was Ultimate? Scientist

Role Description:

---

[Image: 120?cb=20170520215137]

"...Well. This DEFINITELY wasn't supposed to happen.

Solve this one too, or else! Any extra people wanna drop dead too, while we're at it? No? Too bad. When I find out who broke the rules and killed this guy too, I swear, I'll DOUBLE execute them!"

---

CASE FILES:
-Atelier Annie is wrapped in a coat. Because of the Ultimate Detective's presence in the game, you know it is from the Coatroom.
-There are drag marks in the direction of the bush she is lying in.
-She has a Railgun on her person
-A long, curved line stretches from afar to outside Trip's Pad, carved in the ground with a stick
-Everything in Trip's Pad is soaking wet, although the Arcade Machine and Terminal seem to be waterproof
-Two additional holes have been dug in the Garden
-The corpse of MARCO PIERRE WHITE is missing from the Kitchen. The Ultimate Detective has found it washed up on shore.
-Rick Sanchez is lying in front of the stove, his head badly scalded
-A pot of water is boiling on the stove
-A candle sits on the table in the dining room. The Ultimate Detective determines that it was alight very recently

OTHER INFO
-A cake is in the garbage of the Workshop
-A large gouge mark is in the floor of the Sword Hallway
-The Leader's Bureau has been torn apart, as though someone is looking for something
-Weird-smelling towels cover the Vault Door.

Room descriptions will be altered as you investigate and learn more about the changes in each room.

THE MAP

[Image: 3Htr2dB.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@Mother Goose
@ASMR Youtuber
@The King of Town
@Ham Sandwich
@Skull Face
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@Steve1989MREInfo
@The Archivist
@Momoko Koigakubo
@"cooking mama"
@Gordon Ramsay
@Vincent Valentine
@Hillary Clinton
@Grell Sutcliff
@bees
@MCD
@Ruby Rose
@Ainsley Harriott
@sealelement
@DemonMist
@Gintoki
@The Kindest Weapon
@Ramone Stradvar
@Bandit Shoey

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end tomorrow at 6 PM PST.

As an incentive, anyone who votes correctly will be given an antidote for the next night that protects against any poison. It expires after that night though, and cannot be used past that point.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
The King of Town
I taste the bodies.
ASMR Youtuber
rip sanchez
Jack of Spades
I'd like to look at the 2 new holes in the garden
Spooks?
(Dec 18, 2019 at 10:38 PM)The King of Town Wrote: I taste the bodies.
You unwrap the coat from Annie and lick her gross corpse face. She tastes like cold skin, you dumb fuck. You do notice a corkscrew in her neck though.

(Dec 18, 2019 at 10:53 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: I'd like to look at the 2 new holes in the garden
You dig up the two new holes in the garden. One contains a watering can, a pot, a potato, a tomato, an eggplant, and a knife. The other contains the corpse of Baby Sans Thanos in a crate.
ASMR Youtuber
Account time!

I woke up in Trip's office as he was getting ready to leave.
In the Waiting Room we meet SOMEONE IN A CHICKEN SUIT who follows us the rest of the night.
Outside, GODBERT asks Trip to film a commercial for him.
It's boring.
When he's done he goes into Trip's pad.

We head off to the Scholarly Hallway to get shots of the diagrams.

I make some small talk with Trip, then GINTOKI comes and SHITS on my FOOT and runs away.
The ARCHIVIST and HILARY CLINTON pass us by, the latter of whom gives us cookies.
COOKING MAMA passes wearing an overcoat, headed upstairs.

We leave and meet KING OF TOWN at the fountain, who asks for a cookie.
Trip decides we should go to the Greenhouse next. Some of the pots have been smashed.

SKULL FACE appears and asks if Trip will film him monologuing.
Trip agrees and records some absolute nonsense.
The door opens and then closes again, and Trip seems spooked.
A KNIGHT appears suddenly through the door and attacks Trip.
Trip ducks and I flashbang the Knight.
Skull face tosses coffee at an invisible figure in the corner.
The invisible figure doesn't react, but the knight screams and claws at his face, before running away.
Trip gets some footage of the invisible figure for his ghost show.
Skull face leaves and a GOOSE enters and honks at Chicken, followed shortly by MOTHER GOOSE.

Trip isn't happy with the geese so we leave, passing an APE, and I make more small talk with Trip.
We hear a scream from the Kitchen, and head to House Bishop to film the Hall of Swords.

SEALELEMENT is on the Stage yelling some shit.

Skull face joins us again as we reach the Hall of Swords, where STEVE1989MREINFO is taking pictures, and the King of Town is shambling around.
Skull face kicks the King of Town in the nuts, who reacts by turning into some eldritch monster.
King of Town shoots beams at a suit of armour, which animates and grabs a zweihander off the wall.
It shambles towards the rest of us (for those keeping track at home, that's me, Trip, Chicken, Skull Face, and Steve) and I shoot at it, but it keeps walking.
Skull face manages to dodge a swing of the blade but then it charges at us.

We all get the fuck out of there as fast as possible, running into Seal downstairs, who presumably has to deal with the armour since we keep going.

We end up at the Fountain with Mother Goose, who is upset that the Goose Statue got broken.
I ask Trip if he wants to go for drinks, and so me, Trip, and Chicken go to House Minerva.

We pass by GORDON RAMSEY, lying KO'd in the Unnerving Hallway, and DEMONMIST, FINK, and the Archivist asleep in the Leisure Room.

We have some drinks and Gintoki tries to fight me but I put him to sleep with the butt of my gun.
Eventually I fall asleep too.
Skull Face
I'll save you the boring details of my night, and merely mention on my path to the kitchen I saw Grell, Fink, Steve, Godbert and Shoey.

In the kitchen, as I was preparing myself a cup of coffee, I heard voices and what sounded like clucking in the Greenhouse, and walked over. It appeared to me that the cameraman and his soft-speaking bodyguard was looking around for ghosts, whilst a man in a chicken suit was clucking like an imbecile.

I'm sure either the cameraman, the bodyguard or the chicken-man can go into further detail about what happened within - either way, once the "threat" was mostly dealt with, I left the "ghost crew" to their own devices, and left them, atleast for the moment.

I headed towards House Bishop, as I had a hunch about something in the Hall of Swords. Unfortunately, on my way there, I got distracted by Seal singing one of the many US patriotic anthems, which allowed the ghost crew to catch up.

Within the Hall of Swords was Steve, who seemed to be taking pictures of some swords, and the portly monarch. I will confess to attempting to assault the king, as there is no feasible way of denying this, what with four or so witnesses.

However, mid-swing, the monarch's head twisted around sickeningly, and before I knew it I was slammed face down against the floor.

I have had... first-hand experience with psychokinesis in the past, but I did not expect the king to have such a power hidden beneath his cloak. As I got back to my feet, he gestured towards the suit of armour in the room, and appeared to take control of the armour, grabbing one of the many swords in the room, and swinging right at me. Naturally, I dodged, otherwise I doubt I'd be here tonight.

The bodyguard opened fire on the armour, but to no effect. As it continued advancing on us, the King of Town left towards the Leader's Bureau, whilst myself, the cameraman, the bodyguard, and Steve fled back downstairs and out of the house, passing Seal as the armor jumps down from above.

At this point, we split up, and I retired to House Academia, to rest for the night.
The Kindest Weapon
I had the worst night ever.

I started the night in the Chapel giving Sealelement my watch as a sign of friendship. Vincent and Momoko thought I was being weird, so I think it will be awkward forging friendships with them in the future. I headed to the kitchen to make friendship cookies and saw Ainsley was being all sleepy outside. He's already my friend.

There was that dead guy wearing armor in the kitchen. It's too late to be friends with them; I ignored it. I finished the cookies and headed to House Academia to hand them out. On my way there, I heard a gunshot and saw someone fly up to the roof of House Bishop. I couldn't hand my cookies to them all the way up there, so I ignored it.

Trip, the Youtuber, and someone in a chicken costume were in the classroom. They all appreciated my cookies; they are my friends now. No idea who was in the costume though. I even thought they were a real chicken at first. I don't think anyone else was in the house other than the sleeping Ape in the study. I can't befriend a sleeping person, so I left.

Back in House Olivia, Shoey was singing in the dining room while reading something by candlelight. Interrupting someone is not how to make friends, so I decided to begin making a friendship cake in the Kitchen. Ainsley and the Archivist were in there talking about stuff. More people I couldn't interrupt. I decided to take my almost finished cake to the workshop to get out of their way. I brought cleaning supplies with me to ensure the room was clean. I prepared the cake and wanted to prepare for my friendship party.

I was hoping to wash my clothes before hand, but Gintoki was in the Laundry Room naked with the machine already going. I didn't want to wear my gross clothes to the party, so I undressed and wrapped myself in a bedsheet. I like to call it the friendship cloak.

Anyway, I passed by Shoey again in the Dining Room and went to grab Ainsley. I wanted a pro-chef and a pro-friend to help me cut the cake like a pro. I dropped the flask I used for the cake frosting and bent down to clean it up. While on the ground, I heard a scream from Ainsley. Bigfoot was suddenly there too. Godbert walked in and slapped something out of Bigfoot's hand. Godbert pulled Ainsley away and then threw my friendship cake into the trash. Godbert will never be my friend.

Anyway, I went back up to the Laundry Room to change back into my clothes. Cooking Mama was asleep in the Reading Room. I was wicked upset, my friendship cake and my friendship party plan were ruined. I just went to sleep mad.
MCD
does rick's head smell like coffee
Hillary Clinton
I'd like to take a close look at both victims to see if there's anything else unusual about either.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 12:35 AM)MCD Wrote: does rick's head smell like coffee
Rick's head smells mostly like... a burned head would. There is no hint of coffee.

(Dec 19, 2019 at 12:44 AM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: I'd like to take a close look at both victims to see if there's anything else unusual about either.
You examine Rick, and find him entirely unharmed save for his scalded head. Atelier Annie on the other hand has been stabbed in the back of the neck with a corkscrew. Her hands are bound too, with something made out of mostly white fabric from what you can tell.
Vincent Valentine

Two more dead, and two more should likely be dead before this day is done.

Can I even die anymore...

A release from these nightmares.

I awoke to the sound of Seal's voice, reading a dedication to the dead of some far off war.
The Kindest Weapon woke up shortly after, handing Seal their watch before heading on their way.
I departed shortly after

Ainsley Harriott was still asleep when I left.
The first thing I saw was Hilary Clinton grabbing the dead baby and carrying his corpse over to the Bonfire.
I followed, and observed as she stripped the corpse of its diaper, which she fed to the flames.
Bigfoot arrived, wearing a shirt at this time, and took the body from Clinton, placing it into a crate.

I departed over towards the back of House Academia, where I saw an Ape carefully studying the sandy beach.
From there I went to observe the fountain from a distance.
There was not much my eyes could see in the dark, but I noticed Momoko working with the dirt by the Bonfire, and yelling from the Fountain.
After it stopped, I saw a now-shirtless Bigfoot walk by, grabbing an axe and placing it on top of a bedsheet on the dirt.
The Ape passed by, and I continued on.

Passing through the fountain, I saw the Ape and Ruby Rose engaged in a pointless fight.
I put an end to their conflict, and continued on. Mother Goose was also passing by at this time.
The Ape left towards House Olivia, while Rose left towards the garden.

I arrived at the Cameraman's home, noticing Ainsley Harriott passed out on the floor in the Waiting Room.
The sprinklers were on at this time.

I left towards the Chapel, eager to spend time alone with my nightmares.
When I arrived, Momoko was already sitting in one of the pews, and Seal arrived shortly afterwards.
I then fell into the abyss of my mind as I fell asleep.

Skull Face
(Dec 19, 2019 at 12:56 AM)Monokuma Wrote: You examine Rick, and find him entirely unharmed save for his scalded head. Atelier Annie on the other hand has been stabbed in the back of the neck with a corkscrew. Her hands are bound too, with something made out of mostly white fabric from what you can tell.

I'd like to compare the fabric tied around Annie's hands to the weird towels covering the vault door. I'd also like to take a look at the Coatroom for anything awry, try to place which hook Annie's coat was from.
bees
what did trip do tonight
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 1:07 AM)Skull Face Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2019 at 12:56 AM)Monokuma Wrote: You examine Rick, and find him entirely unharmed save for his scalded head. Atelier Annie on the other hand has been stabbed in the back of the neck with a corkscrew. Her hands are bound too, with something made out of mostly white fabric from what you can tell.

I'd like to compare the fabric tied around Annie's hands to the weird towels covering the vault door. I'd also like to take a look at the Coatroom for anything awry, try to place which hook Annie's coat was from.
You check the fabric tying Annie's hands together, untying it and examining it. It appears to be a costume of some sort, resembling a bird, though you can't tell its proper shape unless you put it on someone. It is far too small for you to wear however.

You compare it to the towels on the vault door, which are covered in vinegar. They don't look much like the costume at all, obviously. You check out the Coatroom to find what hook the coat is from. It appears to be from one hook out of five on the wall that are the right height up to support a coat that long. If you assume that all the hooks contained similar longcoats, then two others are missing along with the one from the corpse.
Bigfoot
(Dec 18, 2019 at 11:09 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2019 at 10:53 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: I'd like to look at the 2 new holes in the garden
You dig up the two new holes in the garden. One contains a watering can, a pot, a potato, a tomato, an eggplant, and a knife. The other contains the corpse of Baby Sans Thanos in a crate.
@"Cooking Mama" why would you defile this poor Baby's grave?

@"Monokuma" I bury Baby Sans Thanos again.
Bigfoot
-I wake up under the stairs outside the blue building. I open my crate. I put on the Twin Peaks shirt and pin and sling the bag over my shoulder.
-I find Hilary Clinto at the bonfire with the baby's corpse. Some guy with long hair is following.
-Hilary takes the baby's diaper off and tosses it into the flames. She then heads to the cliff.
-I take the baby. I put him in the crate which will now be his coffin.
-I head behind House Oliva to escape the smell. There are crashing noises in the Greenhouse.
-I walk past Trip's Pad. As I pass the fire alarm inside goes off and there are panicked yells.
-Behind House Bishop I hear a gunshot from the rooftop. I take a look at the purple palm trees.
-Two small figures run past me, one has a long coat.
-I finally reach the garden. Ham Sandwich is not there.
-I enter the shed and find the lawnmower has its bagged detached. I grab the tools to dig a hole and exit.
-I dig a grave and just as I am lowering the coffin into the hole Sealelement shows up. She dumps a bottle of wine over the baby's corpse while quoting Abraham Lincoln.
-I retreat behind the shed to sleep for the night.
Godbert Manderville
I awoke in the Luxury Bedroom after a good night's rest. Upon exiting House Bishop, I witnessed the now-departed Atelier Annie scampering in the direction of the Garden. What could she have been up to before she died, I wonder?

I had business with Trip, so I headed to his Pad where I encountered him along with ASMR Youtuber and...why, if it isn't my feathered friend Enkidu! Upon closer inspection, however, it was actually someone wearing a costume. What a shame. Trip agreed to film a commercial for me, which you can view in his footage of the night. Afterward, he and his group left for House Academia. I spent some time in his Office where I saw Hillary Clinton, then I headed to House Oliva.

Upon entering the Workshop, I was greeted by a most strange scene. A cake on the table was somehow spewing some sort of gas into Ainsley Harriott's face, and a naked Bigfoot tried to stab the fellow with a shard of glass. I have no idea what was going on there, but I had to put a stop to it. I took the glass from Bigfoot and gave him a lecture on proper conduct in a civilized society, and I got rid of that baked calamity. A questionable method of forging friendships, I must say.

Once the others had left the room, I got to work on some preparations for tomorrow. You'll just have to wait and see what I have in store for you! Afterward, I left and passed Shoey on the way out. I headed to House Minerva, noticing on my way that the goose statue had been demolished. What a waste of a fine piece of art.

I found Gordon Ramsey unconscious in the Unnerving Hallway, as well as DemonMist and The Archivist passed out in the Leisure Room. I decided to retire for the night in the Seafarer's Bedroom. It seems that someone else had the same idea, but they had fallen asleep under the bed, and I couldn't discern their identity from just their leg sticking out. I did some brief searching through the room and noticed that something had been taken from the desk - but I don't recall anyone sharing anything they found here last night. I also discovered that the ship's wheel mounted on the wall can be spun, but I'm not sure whether it had any unseen effect or it's just a display. A couple more mysteries for us to solve, I think. Then I slept.
Skull Face
(Dec 19, 2019 at 1:52 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @"Cooking Mama" why would you defile this poor Baby's grave?

@"Monokuma" I bury Baby Sans Thanos again.

I stop the child's re-burial, and dress the corpse in the fabric costume used to tie Annie's hand together, to see what the costume is properly.

Then I bury the child again.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 19, 2019 at 1:21 AM)bees Wrote: what did trip do tonight
[Image: VTMBCdy.png]

What did I do tonight? Not much, only PROVED THAT GHOSTS EXIST! It was rad, dude, you should have seen it. I was hanging out in the Greenhouse with my crew when the coffee cowboy with the messed up face just hurled his coffee into the corner, and it got all over this invisible figure! I got it all on camera!

As for what I did, check with that ASMR Youtuber, I can totally vouch for her entire story. What I will do though, is show off my footage.

[Image: 1Q9tXV8.png]

Gotta warn you though, something super sketch was going on in the last one. I've got a real gnarly feeling about whatever happened in House Bishop. You'll see when I show you the clip.

I'm not getting paid enough for this.