The King of Town
Somebody hold up that scientist with the pot on the stove and try to make his neck-burn-line match somewhere inside the pot.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:49 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Can we plug in the portal gun and get it all juiced up, or change the batteries so we can use it?

Also, wave that power meter thingo he's got around the kitchen, and the dining room, and just outside the kitchen for fun.
You plug in the Portal Gun in the Kitchen. Looks like it'll take until nighttime to charge. You open it up, and it looks like it takes D batteries. Good luck finding these even not on a mysterious island.

You pick up the power meter and the meter immediately spikes to full. You wave it around, and head to a bunch of areas, but the meter constantly stays at full until you put it down.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:57 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Somebody hold up that scientist with the pot on the stove and try to make his neck-burn-line match somewhere inside the pot.
You hold Rick above the pot on the stove and dunk him in. It's a fairly large soup pot only filled up about 2/3rds of the way. You can easily match his neck wounds when dunking him.
The King of Town
Does the floor look like it was washed/cleaned/wettened recently? Are there towels or paper towel or anything similar near by to suggest water was cleaned up?
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 8:20 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Does the floor look like it was washed/cleaned/wettened recently? Are there towels or paper towel or anything similar near by to suggest water was cleaned up?
The floor itself is still oily from Rick's nasty ass soup from the previous night, so it was certainly not cleaned.
Spooks?
Sealelement shows off her coat. It smells a little like fish, but it's definitely a coat.
Jack of Spades
Can Trip confirm my coat isn't the same as the one on the body? he saw me when I passed them in the scholarly hallway, right?
Jack of Spades
How long does the shrinking last?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 19, 2019 at 8:49 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Can Trip confirm my coat isn't the same as the one on the body? he saw me when I passed them in the scholarly hallway, right?
[Image: W1fTAI2.png]

Yeah, your coat was long and black, like the coats in the Matrix.

This body coat is brown, which is way less cool if you ask me.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 9:01 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: How long does the shrinking last?
The shrinking lasts a couple hours, it would wear off by the end of the night if someone was shrunk at the very beginning, but otherwise would last 'til the end.
Ruby Rose
Quick account because I sleep.
Wake up, and try to help ham sandwich in his hole, but they're fine apparently. So I get atop House Bishop and spot The kindest weapon looking around.
I move to House Olivia and wait until i hear banging in the Library and an apology. Seal and cooking money are having a dispute.
Onto house Academia Vincent is by the locked waiting for something behind the house. Then Momoko starts shouting repent and eventually leaves.
Big ape shows up so we throw down.
Then I'm shrunk as is he so I retreat to house Bishop as the youtube squad runs out. I end the night in the purple palm trees.
Ruby Rose
Any of the clothes in the coat room look like they've been removed and put back either hastily or not? Like gaps to fit them in or not properly on hangers?
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Vincent Valentine
I'll use the shrink ray on Fink. Can they reach wherever the corkscrew appears to have once been?
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 10:12 PM)Ruby Rose Wrote: Any of the clothes in the coat room look like they've been removed and put back either hastily or not? Like gaps to fit them in or not properly on hangers?
None of the clothes look like they've been hastily put back, but you can't tell if they were put back with care or not.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 11:22 PM)Vincent Valentine Wrote: I'll use the shrink ray on Fink. Can they reach wherever the corkscrew appears to have once been?
You shrink Fink to half her size. She seems no longer capable of reaching the corkscrew drawer without standing on something.
Vincent Valentine
Are there any stools or something nearby the corkscrew drawer?
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 11:30 PM)Vincent Valentine Wrote: Are there any stools or something nearby the corkscrew drawer?
There are not.
ASMR Youtuber
is the corkscrew sized correctly for the wound in annie's neck?
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I pick up the science meter and bring it outside. I place it on the ground next to the fountain (not in the water) and walk as far away as I can while still able to read the meter. I pick up the science meter and put it back where it was before.
Skull Face
I'd like to check inside the stove that Mr. Sanchez was found lying next to.