Ramone Stradvar
I would like to check to see if there are any hidden passages out of the Kitchen in House Oliva. Checking all cabinets, pantries, and behind all major appliances.
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 9:39 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Investigate the kitchen knives. Are they distinct in any way?

Also, investigate the Greenhouse, Dining Room, and the outside directly in front of the door to the kitchen..
Most of the kitchen knives have a very similar handle, indicating that they are all made by the same manufacturer as part of a set.

You investigate the Greenhouse. It's basically the same as it was last night. The Dining Room, however, no longer has a lit candle, instead having a smashed bottle of hot sauce on the table. The outside door is also largely the same as it was on Day 2.

None of the above locations have any traces of blood.
DemonMist
I slammed back a shot of rum went into luxury bedroom where I found someone hunched over the chest
Fell asleep then woke up seeing a mysterious figure disappear under the bed and a large pool of blood being on the floor
Gordon Ramsay
Test the kitchen equipment to see if any of it can be reasonably moved, and investigate the old pantry.

Also go look at the luxury bedroom.
Ramone Stradvar
I would like to also check luxury bedroom to see if there was/is a dead body in there. Also checking under the bed for any sign of what was going on under there.
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 9:41 PM)The King of Town Wrote: What about that Chapel place, anyway? Anything funny going on in there?
The Chapel is about the same as it's been on previous nights, with a bust on the altar and signs that at least one pew has been slept on quite a few times.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 9:41 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I would like to check to see if there are any hidden passages out of the Kitchen in House Oliva. Checking all cabinets, pantries, and behind all major appliances.
You meticulously check the Kitchen in House Oliva, but there doesn't seem to be any way in or out that isn't already established.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 9:45 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Test the kitchen equipment to see if any of it can be reasonably moved, and investigate the old pantry.
You try to move around the Kitchen equipment, and find that most of it can be moved. This is something that Ramone uses to his advantage as he looks for passageways.

Also go look at the luxury bedroom.
The pantry is filled with old, largely rusty victorian equipment and cookware, most of which would still be usable if you hooked it up, but likely unsafe. Besides that, the body, and obviously some food, the pantry hides no secret.

You look at the Luxury Bedroom. The end of the rope attached to Seal's wrist is in here, tied into a loop. It sits on the ground next to a large pool of blood. It appears the bed has been slept in.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 9:48 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I would like to also check luxury bedroom to see if there was/is a dead body in there. Also checking under the bed for any sign of what was going on under there.
Besides the pool of blood, there is nothing you can see that indicates a body. A trail from the pool leads under the bed, but there is nothing under the bed that you can see, and the trail abruptly stops.
Ramone Stradvar
I go out to the shed to grab a crowbar, and come back to the luxury bedroom. I proceed to check the floor under the bed to see if there is a passage under there. Also check in the mattress and box spring to see of there is anything hidden in them.
Jack of Spades
Can I investigate the tunnel further?
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 10:04 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I go out to the shed to grab a crowbar, and come back to the luxury bedroom. I proceed to check the floor under the bed to see if there is a passage under there. Also check in the mattress and box spring to see of there is anything hidden in them.
You grab a crowbar from the shed and head to the Luxury Bedroom. You climb under the bed and try to pry up the floor, but it appears there's nothing beneath the floorboards but the iron roof of the Vault. You replace the boards and instead check the Mattress and Box Spring, finding nothing in either.
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 10:09 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Can I investigate the tunnel further?
You investigate the tunnel further.

You move one of the crates out of the way, and find a door that appears to be locked from the other side. You can't find a way to open it, but the door is labeled WATER CONTROL.

This will be added to the basement map shortly.
Skull Face
If not done so already, investigate the pantry fully, and how TKW's body is arranged - how it may have fallen to the floor, or whatever.
Jack of Spades
Can I examine the scratches on the mirror? Are they wide or thin scratches? Are they straight lines?
Ramone Stradvar
Since there is no harm in trying. I pray to God and ask him for any information he can give me about what is going on last night.
Jack of Spades
Monokuma, give your account! You too, Trip!
Skull Face
I'll also check the wardrobe in the Luxury Bedroom to see if there's anything amiss, and whether the chest is still locked too. I fully suspect the bedroom to be the actual murder location now.
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 10:24 PM)Skull Face Wrote: If not done so already, investigate the pantry fully, and how TKW's body is arranged - how it may have fallen to the floor, or whatever.
The Kindest Weapon's body is just unceremoniously lying on the floor on their back, the knife sticking out of their chest. It doesn't look like they naturally fell there, however.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 10:26 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Can I examine the scratches on the mirror? Are they wide or thin scratches? Are they straight lines?
The scratches are medium width and deep. They look almost like they were scratched in by some sort of notably deadly claws.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 10:30 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: Since there is no harm in trying. I pray to God and ask him for any information he can give me about what is going on last night.
You go into the chapel and pray to God for help with solving the murder.

You wait a couple minutes, and nothing happens. You feel as though you have been forsaken.
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 10:45 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Monokuma, give your account! You too, Trip!
Huh? Me?

Well, if you insist! I was sitting behind the Shed where I said I'd be. Let me tell you, it sucks back there. Did you know there's a monster hanging out at the back of the shed? That's right, that fat hairy dumbass Bigfoot was sleeping there for a while. He woke up and started to talk my ear off, something about the weather and how he refused to lose weight because he's just so goddamn fat. He asked if I'd seen any movies lately, and I told him that I've got a movie he can watch, if he's willing to pay me a million dollars.

He said that he didn't even have the money, 'cuz he spent it all on loot crates! What a sucker! Anyway, the MRE reviewer walked up and Bigfoot brained him with a shovel. Now THIS is why I show up to these things! He grabbed the device I wanted off of Steve's collapsed body, and handed it over. I, of course, gave the man the grab bag he was promised. I'm a bear of my word, after all. Some big stupid ape walked into the woods too.

Then Steve got up and abandoned me. Some friend he is. Hmph.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 10:46 PM)Skull Face Wrote: I'll also check the wardrobe in the Luxury Bedroom to see if there's anything amiss, and whether the chest is still locked too. I fully suspect the bedroom to be the actual murder location now.
You check the wardrobe in the Luxury Bedroom. It's full of old victorian clothes, none of which look as though they have been touched.

The chest is indeed still locked, though as Ramone discovered by searching the mattress, the key is gone.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Jan 1, 2020 at 10:45 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Monokuma, give your account! You too, Trip!
[Image: oi7vngj.png]

Dude, I don't think I have much to say besides what's already out there. Besides going to the Garden and seeing what I saw, I just spent all night at Mr. Godbert's party.
Ramone Stradvar
I would like to use the crowbar on the chest to see if I can get past or break the lock/latch.
Godbert Manderville
Is there still a knife on the bed in the Seafarer's Bedroom?