Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 2:45 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote: I would like to check out the kitchen and the cabinet for signs of abnormalities or picking up anything.
Beyond current investigation results, nothing is apparent to the naked eye.
Hillary Clinton
I would like to check the bonfire, just to see if there's any new info.
Bandit Shoey
My heart is filled with grief at the death of my best friend Vincent I knew what I had to do.
In the dinning room I immediately leave passing by skull face who looks confused
I begin to scream vincent's name in an anguish cry filling the nights air with my emotions.
Momoko passes by me and asks what i'm doing and I just scream in her face.
Cooking mama approachs but seeing me pour my heart out wisely stays away.
Finally I feel a disturbance treachery is a foot.
I turn around but something hits me and I fall to the ground unconscious.
I'm sorry vincent i've failed you again
Gordon Ramsay
I'd like to grab a heavy object of some sort and throw it at the stained glass window in the chapel.

STOP MOCKING ME
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 2:53 AM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: I would like to check the bonfire, just to see if there's any new info.
Nope.

(Jan 2, 2020 at 3:15 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: I'd like to grab a heavy object of some sort and throw it at the stained glass window in the chapel.

STOP MOCKING ME
You grab a soup pot from the Kitchen and toss it at the Chapel window. It bounces off harmlessly and bonks you on the head.

Idiot.
Godbert Manderville
Anything of note in the Holding Cell?
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 3:25 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Anything of note in the Holding Cell?
You search the Holding Cell.

It looks like an empty prison cell, with an outline about the size and shape of an envelope in the corner in the dust. Whatever was there is gone now.
Godbert Manderville
Have any knives been taken from the display in the Trophy Room?

Also, I'd like to turn the ship's wheel in the Seafarer's Room then examine the Poison Room, Holding Cell, Music Room, and WATER CONTROL door for any changes.
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 3:47 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Have any knives been taken from the display in the Trophy Room?

Also, I'd like to turn the ship's wheel in the Seafarer's Room then examine the Poison Room, Holding Cell, Music Room, and WATER CONTROL door for any changes.
It appears as if the knives are all still in their display case.

You turn the Ship's Wheel and check the following rooms. They all seem relatively unchanged, except the WATER CONTROL door, which is now open.

You look inside and see a room with five massive tanks of water, each labeled as follows:

-HOUSE OLIVA
-HOUSE MINERVA
-HOUSE ACADEMIA
-COURTYARD
-MEDIA GROUP PORTABLE STRUCTURE

The ceiling is composed mainly of piping and pumps, which appear to be controlled from a terminal in the corner. It looks like you can shut off the water, turn it on, or add substances to a given tank.

Due to how modern this room is, you suspect it was built as part of the restoration, to better manage the plumbing.

This room will be added to the basement map for the next night.
sealelement
damn rest in peace me
100% pure gamer 100%