[Day 4] - Another Log On The Fire

Ramone Stradvar
I wake up next to the purple palm tree, and quickly dart into House Bishop to avoid the snow and cold. While in there and hanging out in the Foyer to get warmed up a bit. I see Godbert come in and go into the coatroom, then leave from there a few minutes later wearing a coat and boots. Smart move if I do say so myself,

After this, I decide to head back over to House Academia to see any I can find any hidden passages or rooms in there. So I haul butt over there, and I first start looking around to see if there is an Attic in the place. Sure enough after looking around, I find an attic access. So I climb up there. Before looking around, I decide to check out some paperwork in my suitcase. Turns out the insurance company I am a lawyer for, XW Insurance, insured all of the recent renovations on the island, That explains why I was offered a trip here, sneaky bastards. Not a bad idea though for there to be insurance on this island given everything that has happened so far.

Anyways, I look around up there and besides some construction supplies that were likely used on the Unfinished Hallway. There was diagrams and books about supernatural happenings and strange places in and around Britain. While looking at a model of Stonehenge, I pick up a book about castles and give it a read. It wasn't as interesting as I expected or hoped it would be. Did learn however that a lot of people got executed back in the ye olde days. So not much different than how things are going around here currently.

I decide to leave the attic to do some more looking around. As I am climbing down, I see Bigfoot coming up the stairs. Thankfully he's wearing pants this time, though they have some anime dude on them. He goes into Chemistry Lab, while I head into the Study. In the Study, I see Gordon Ramsay, Mother Goose and Shoey asleep. I see Gordon was ready some book of some sort before he feel asleep and I decide to grab it and take a look. Turns out to be a Journal titled Prisim, will post in proper section.

While in there, I was thinking about going to find Trip and hang with him for a bit. Then for some reason felt that wouldn't be possible. So I sat down, and ended up falling asleep like the others in the Study.
Ramone Stradvar
Since people are asking about, I'll man up and press the button on the remote. If nothing happens, I'll put it back where I keep it.
Spooks?
(Jan 12, 2020 at 11:28 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: Since people are asking about, I'll man up and press the button on the remote. If nothing happens, I'll put it back where I keep it.
You take the remote out of your briefcase, and press the button.

Nothing noticeable happens. You shrug, and put it back.
Grell Sutcliff
- Woke up, saw Skull Face
- Went to Wine Storage, saw Mother Goose
- Went to lay on top of the piano on the Stage
- In this order, I saw:
- Trip, ASMR YouTuber, Hilary Clinton
- Gordon and Shoey
- Demonmist
- Big Daddy
- Baby Sans Thanos
- Skull Face, followed by Chicken Suit Guy
- Gordon and Shoey again, the former of which tries to stab me (Rude.)
- Goose Costume Guy and Ham Sandwich
- I fall asleep
Fink
Please check my costume for likeness to a goose and amount of snow covering me. I was outside all night so i should be soaked/covered in the stuff.

I also give full permission to search my body
Ruby Rose
I'd like to investigate all goose related objects, like the fountain statue, the buried costumes, the figure left at Trip's, etc. Make, consistancy, weirdness, anything of the sort.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
MCD
I may know what's up with there appearing to be multiple chicken men, but my FA is divulging info about my role (I'm alright to say this but if I describe what my role actually does then RIP).

Here's everything I did:

- Woke up in Lesiure Room
- Went up to Arts n Crafts to set up for supplies to make my sign, I did notice Hillary behind me and idk where she went.
- Go to coatroom and put on some snazzy threads under my chicken costume which I want to get rid of because i am sick of it.
- Grab kettle from the kitchen and filled it with boiling water.
- Go to workshop and build the Despair's Wish replica, I see Skull Face here.
- Steal a shovel from the shed (seeing Ham Sandwich) and dig my trap, a net(?) over a big hole covered with a bunch of leaves, with my wonderful sign at the bottom.
- Go up to Chemistry Lab and put some poison in the kettle.
- I try to kill the YETI, the Yeti takes me down and Ruby saves me when they start chasing me.
- Decide to look for Trip and have a drink with him, I end up looking for him until I find the hatch to the underground pier. I find Trip and KO ASMR Youtuber, then I send him off to get some alcohol and we finish the night there.
Spooks?
(Jan 13, 2020 at 1:10 AM)Fink Wrote: Please check my costume for likeness to a goose and amount of snow covering me. I was outside all night so i should be soaked/covered in the stuff.
Fink presents the Yeti costume. It's white, but very shaggy and fluffy. The mask looks like some Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer movie Yeti lookin' ass. Nothing like a goose besides the color.

The costume is quite snowy.

(Jan 13, 2020 at 1:15 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote: I'd like to investigate all goose related objects, like the fountain statue, the buried costumes, the figure left at Trip's, etc. Make, consistancy, weirdness, anything of the sort.
You investigate the Fountain. There is a Goose Statue on top, formerly broken but now somehow flawlessly fixed. It's solid concrete. There is also a clay Goose Sculpture next to the fountain. It's solid clay, and looks sort of crude.

You check the costumes Ham Sandwich buried. Both smell like grass, and both are made of white fabric, too small to fit a human being normally. They are both bloody, but one moreso than the other. The blood is old.

Trip's Pad only has one figure left outside: a wood carved funko pop of Baby Sans Thanos. You put it back down, as it is rather ugly.
Gordon Ramsay
Check Arts and Crafts and the Workshop for matches and the presence/absence thereof.
Ruby Rose
i want to take a goose costume over to the fountain and see if it interacts with the goose statue or figure... somehow.

Godbert Manderville
Is there more white fabric missing from Arts and Crafts now than there was after we investigated it on previous nights?
Godbert Manderville
Also, check the woods around Trip's Pad for any signs of a discarded goose costume.
Spooks?
(Jan 13, 2020 at 1:24 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Check Arts and Crafts and the Workshop for matches and the presence/absence thereof.
Neither room contains matches.

(Jan 13, 2020 at 1:30 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote: i want to take a goose costume over to the fountain and see if it interacts with the goose statue or figure... somehow.
You take Ham Sandwich's goose suits over to the Fountain and throw one on the figure and one on the statue. Nothing happens, but the imagery is amusing.

(Jan 13, 2020 at 1:31 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Is there more white fabric missing from Arts and Crafts now than there was after we investigated it on previous nights?
Yes, there is quite a bit more missing now. Around double.

(Jan 13, 2020 at 1:34 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Also, check the woods around Trip's Pad for any signs of a discarded goose costume.
You pick up your lantern and wander the Woods for a bit. You don't find any traces of a discarded Goose costume, but you do find a scrap of clothing next to some drops of blood. The scrap looks like it's from Gintoki's clothes.
Ruby Rose
Anything happen the other way around? Like holding the statue and trying to use it as a controller or telling the statue orders and costumes moving. I'm not afraid to look like an idiot, i got that covered already.

Spooks?
(Jan 13, 2020 at 1:45 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote: Anything happen the other way around? Like holding the statue and trying to use it as a controller or telling the statue orders and costumes moving. I'm not afraid to look like an idiot, i got that covered already.
You hold the Goose sculpture in front of you, and try to manipulate it in order to control the Goose Statue. You use it to mime out actions, you order it to "drop and give you fifty", and you even try using the costumes as hand puppets and perform a brief scene.

The statues remain dead still.
Godbert Manderville
I repair the fabric in the bonfire.
Bigfoot
(Jan 11, 2020 at 11:29 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2020 at 11:17 PM)Skull Face Wrote: ...Just to be certain... one hundred percent certain..

Exhume the dead child's grave.
You go to grab a shovel to dig up the child's grave, when your hand pauses. The shovel currently outside has some sort of white.. fluid on the hand. No... It can't be...

You glare at Ham Sandwich in disgust as you grab a new shovel from the shed and dig up the baby. Shockingly, he's still in the grave, buried in Bigfoot's crate.

Does the baby have any injuries that were not present when I buried it night 2?
Spooks?
(Jan 13, 2020 at 2:07 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I repair the fabric in the bonfire.
You kneel down next to the bonfire with a hammer. You begin hammering away at the ashes, and before long, somehow the fabric is restored to its former state before it was burned.

In your hands, you now have a Goose Mask, and a bunch of untouched white fabric, enough to make a goose costume, you think.

(Jan 13, 2020 at 2:08 AM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2020 at 11:29 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2020 at 11:17 PM)Skull Face Wrote: ...Just to be certain... one hundred percent certain..

Exhume the dead child's grave.
You go to grab a shovel to dig up the child's grave, when your hand pauses. The shovel currently outside has some sort of white.. fluid on the hand. No... It can't be...

You glare at Ham Sandwich in disgust as you grab a new shovel from the shed and dig up the baby. Shockingly, he's still in the grave, buried in Bigfoot's crate.

Does the baby have any injuries that were not present when I buried it night 2?
The baby does not, though he is still dead.
Ramone Stradvar
I would like to make a quick check of the woods behind House Bishop to see if they are any signs of strange things happening back there still.
Spooks?
(Jan 13, 2020 at 2:15 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I would like to make a quick check of the woods behind House Bishop to see if they are any signs of strange things happening back there still.
You grab the lantern from Godbert and go searching through the still-dark woods. Eventually, you find a bonfire, now burned out, and an indent in the snow where it looks like someone was sleeping.

A metal platform is bolted to the ground, just a little ways away, just barely visible through the snow. Sticking out next to it is a pedestal, containing a keycard reader.