[Day 4] - Another Log On The Fire

Bigfoot
(Jan 12, 2020 at 3:40 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I got hit by some role power that John Freeman-ifies my account, so hopefully I don't misunderstand anything in it.

-I wake up under the House of Academia stairs and open my loot crate. I put on my Bleach pants. I also get a Gintoki wall scroll, and a Sword Art Online manga which I have posted already as a journal entry.
-The King of Town is by the bonfire. He tries to feed me but I refuse and flip him off.
-Fire blows out from Trip's Pad on the other side of the island.
-The King doesn't care and falls asleep. But then he stands back up and has red glowing eyes. He walks toward Trip's Pad.
-I go up the stairs to House Academia but cannot enter the sealed room because it is locked and flooded.
-I go back down and enter through the front door. The ape is there climbing down from the attic.
-I wrap my wall scroll around me to protect me from the cold and venture back out into the storm. I wield my cannon to protect me.
-Suddenly a yeti starts chasing me. I flee behind House Olivia and it stops the chase.
-I notice that Annie's body is gone and Bees is KO'd in the bush.
-I return to the front of House Olivia and see King of Town entering House Bishop.
-I enter the workshop and begin working to power up my cannon. As I enter, a chicken man leaves with a black crystal.
-After I finish the modifications Ainsly walks in. I spend the rest of the night searching for secret passages in House Olivia
-I find nothing and go to sleep under the dining room table.

I'd like to add that when I was talking to King of Town by the bonfire the fabric and mask was already burning.
Ramone Stradvar
I want to check the grounds around the houses to see if there is anything becoming unhidden due to the snow melting off.
Spooks?
(Jan 13, 2020 at 2:36 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I want to check the grounds around the houses to see if there is anything becoming unhidden due to the snow melting off.
You check the grounds around the houses now that it's a little warmer.

The snow is beginning to melt, but you don't notice anything new.
Ramone Stradvar
If I scoot over the arcade machine, is there anything under it?
Spooks?
You look under the Arcade Machine. Nothing is underneath besides some very burned Doritos.