[Day 5] - Honey Roasted Party Mix

X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
t̖hi̞̹̖̟͠s̶ ̟̯i̴͖̤̝̯̬̰ͅs҉̖̫̮͍ ̪̫̫̲͙͖̤
N̙̺͓̣͛̉͊̒͌̆̂̊̇̊ͯͯͬ̈́͒̀̕O̓͌̂ͯ͛̇͊̇̆̄̂ͫͦ͟͠͏̣̘̖̞͢Ṫ̺̘̥͖͈̗̟̮̗͉̲̟̥̤̾̽́̊͌̾̃̍̀͑ͤ̿͘̕͝ͅ ̧͓̟̖̤̣̭̘͇̈̈̿̓͑̾ͧ͊͑ͯ̿̉̐͒͛̚̕͢͠s̪̱͉̺̮͈̳̖̠̻̬̈́͛̒́͘͝ͅǔ̵̶̢̢̬̺̮͎͖͕͇͓̯̜̺̙͒ͨͯ̏͗ͭ͐ͥ͗̍ͧp̢̡̛͈̯̲̘̠̗͍͇̯͙̭̘ͣ̔ͦͥ̆̓̑ͧ̅̽͋ͩ̒̒̃̊ͯ̔ͨ͟p̨̨͖͚̣͎̙͖̎͐̽ͮͬ̓̒̒͗̈͗̎ͦ̈͌́ǫ̷̠͚̙̦͖̖̖̱̽̂̈ͩ͗͂̃̈́͘͜s̢͈͉͈̙͔̹͙̞̰̦͔͉͙̙͗̾͗̐͆̿̎̐̀̚ͅͅė̛̟͇̺̖͖̻̺͓̫͆̏̏͜d̀̂̑̌̓ͪ̃̀ͨ̚҉̡̫̜̜̫̀́ ̨̻͔̞̩̏ͦͭ͗̓̉̕͟͝͠t̶̞̟̦̝̺͎ͥ͒͊̋ͨ̎͛͐ͯ̕ͅͅo̡̽ͤͫͬ͛̌͐̏͛̽ͧͥ̽̎ͪ̏̄͟͏̡͓̭̫̞̣͍̹̯̪ͅ ͊̏ͯ̓̕҉̙̗̻̟̲̦̣̟͈̞̰̮͓ḩ̠͚̯͔͔̮͙̙̖̺͚̻͍̘͙̏ͨ́ͦͧ̆̈́̄͋̂͂ͬ̆̎ͪ̀͠a̶̧̛͎̮̯̜̿͒̎ͪ́͂̽͌͌̔ͤ͊̚͜͠p̡̡̍̉̎͊̈́ͥͬ̍ͫ̌́̄ͤ̔̍ͪ̈͘͢͏͍̻͍̼̩͎̟͕̞͍̺̪̹p̢̨̛̭͈̟̯̙̱̞̗̝̟ͦ̊̋ͤ͌̈́ͥ̽ͧ̍͋̿͛̎ͥ̊̏̀e̸̵̯͕̭̝͕̣̓ͣ̈ͪ̿̌̓ͤ͛̅̂n̶̨̧͇̹̻͔̰̘͈̜͈͇͉͙̟͍̥̟͓͐́ͫ̈́͊̒̈́͌̿̌̍ͩͫͦ̅ͪ͝.ͪͩͩͪͪͦͤ͋ͯ͐ͦͥ̿ͦ̒͗̑͏̛̰̹͕̱̲̠̻͔͉̠͖̭͎͈̕͝ͅ
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
n̴͔͓̰͖͚̠͕͕̯̒ͭ̇̿̃̌ͫͮ̔õ̸ͫ͏҉̗,̸̯̻̦̄̎̎̂̒̉ ̧̬̘̲͎̮̯̺͚͛̓̅̀̒̀͘h̸̢̙̥̱̠̜̔̔̑̅̃ͮ̎ę̦̱̘̼̬̣̯̞̈͌̒͘ ͔̖͙̄ͣ̇̂͗ͥͧ͝ḏ̢̛̘͐͆̃̎ͤ͛į̷̢̞̤̤̋͌͒̾ͯd̥̪͔̆̎ ͖̪͙͓̠͆̃̈̂͐̓͆̒ͣ͟n̸͈̽̆ͩͥ̋̅ͩ́o̢̢̲̩̰͕͕̲ͦ̈͐̄̍͊͂͊t̅ͣ̿ͤ͟҉̥̣̤͖͇ͅ ̸̝̩̜͆͂͌̓̇̑͢h̡͓͔̟̟̔̽̇̑ͥͨi͂̾͏̭̜͇̩d̤͈̳͙͕̠̿ͮ̅ͬ͛ͬ̅̚ͅe͚̅̀̚ ̺̪̜̪̙̩͉̯͐̃ͅt̷̼̭͚̥̼̤̍ͦͤ̄͛ͬ̈́ͮh̙͚̩̝ͤ̔̕ͅe͉̟̺̰ͫ͐͋ͩͣͦ̄͘͝͠ ̛̜͖̞̝͔͖̩̟̍͛ͪͣ͊͟͢g̢̞̞̬͚͍͉̑͌͐̄ͥ́͠u͇̯̎̔̏ͨ͛͌ͭ̀n̥̖̪͇͔̟͗͗̈́͑̉̔̒̕ ̴̲̰͕ͬ̍ͩ͛́i̡̓̓͏̲n̴͇̗̪̘̙̉̊̇̈ͯ͋͋̉ ̙̘͕̪̜͕̾̓̇̃͆̒̒̀́̕͜t͌͟҉͉̗̭͚͎h͚͓̮̽̍ͨ̓͊͠e̘̘̘̟̗̦̍̍͌͑̉ͭ͠ ̷̸̖̼̱͐̿́͊̊͆ͭ̚l̛̞̩̰̹̲͉͚͙̝̿͂̓ͧ͐̽̅̃o̟̫̥͓̠̪̝͇̒̊ͯ͑ͮ̑̿̚̕c̶͉͍͋̽̄̈́̒̀̽͂k̸̡̹͎̫̙͖͖̼ͮ́͊͡e͋̿͏̻̰͇̬͙͚̀d̔ͯ͐̿̂ͣ҉͇͎̹̮͉̩̙̖̝ ̫̥̥͎͚̜͋̇̍̂͒ͤṛ̛̣̝͙̾̆̍́ͫ̀͞o̦̭̍́ͨͤ̆ͧ́o̾̾͑̓ͨ̔̀͏̢̬̟̜m̡̾̓̔̍́̈́͊͏̵̙,̼̹̟͍͙̾ͩ̆̐ͮͧͣ ̘͉̟͇̺͐ͥ͘͜ç̲͙̑̎ͧ̔ͩͤ͟ͅẖ̰͔͖͍̊̽ͅͅŗ̣̣̻̰̗͇̥̱̯̉̆̓ͮͬi̸̫̜̬̹ͥ̋͜͠ŝ̸̩̹̝̐̈́ͣ̂̅̂͛ͅt̙̖̩̳ͨ͐ͩ͐̊͆͘͡ ̷͚̗͇̭͍͔ͪî͑́̊̐ͫ҉̳̝̹̮ş̹͎͚̪̫̺̘̔̋̿͂ͩ͐̄ ̶̵͉̣̯̥̪̋́ț͍̣̳̣̺͂̆͂ḧ̙̳̥̖͖͙̻́̿̌̀į̬͉͖̦̪͚͊̌̏̿̍ͥ́̂s̼̗̝̘̜͇̓̌͘͡ ̸̭̙̌̓̋́ͯ̂͗͘͜wͫ̒͞͏̶̫̞͔̳ḩ̸̣̜ͦ͗͑̃ͧ͞a̠͚̜͉̽ͭ́̕ẗ̶͉̳͔̠͕͈̮́ͯ̊ ̬͚̲͍͓̓t̗̺̭͎͍͌̏̉͂̀͆̓͌̕͞͝h̦̻͍̍̌i̧̿ͪ͏͏̜̮͖̼̝͔͍̞n̵͔̰̱̥̗̞͊ͬ̃̋̃́̍ͣ̔͠ǧ̷̡̜̫̟̠̳̖̾̓̀ͭ̽ͫ͡s͕̺͔̥̲̯͍̱̤͊̉͜͝ ̸̴̜̟͕̬̖͈̤ͩ̈̃ͦͣ̓͟h̴̡͎̜̭̘̔̅̀͐̔͞a̷̴̧̼͓͕̻͕͉͓̥ͦ̈́v̹̜̼̣̭͕̱͇́ͬ̊̎̃ḛ̵̗̓̿ͦͬ̀ ͓͕ͥ̂̆ͩ͊̂̀d̨͖͔̯̮͚̣̮̭̆͒͆̆e͔͖̭͎̦̯̜ͬͬ́͊ͭ̒͑ͭ̎͟v̷͔̗̱̭ͬ̑ͪ̀o̗̫͔̓͑̉̋ͣ͛͠l̯̣ͦ͢͢v̻̗͎̦ͥ͑̊̓̿̍̎͌̇͡e̷̜̜̫̬ͬͭͯ͡d̸̞̣̲̱̩̹̈́ͨ̾̌̐͛̚ ̡͓̱͈̞͎̞̪̈ͫt̮̺̫̱͚̠͚̎͂̂ͨ̀ͅo̗͙̜͍͍̱̝ͧͣ?̵͙͍͇̣̦̞ͥ͐͒ͦͫ̉ͫ̄
͓̤̭͍͕̼͇̗̄͛̅͊ͭ́͋͛͡͡
̢̝̠ͯ̑̐̀͡s̙͖̲̿̊ͣ̋ͪ͌̽͡a̢̬̤̞͖̽̔ͫͬ͗́ď̷̩̣̰͔͕͍͎͚̍̄̓̋̆̔͛ͦ
Ramone Stradvar
I know it doesn't really matter as of right now, but I take back the flashlight and go check the attic of House Bishop again to see if there is anything up there beside the possible Windingo.