[Day 5] - Honey Roasted Party Mix

Trip [Cameraman]
(Jan 26, 2020 at 12:16 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Is there a recording of Gordon's cooking show? I'd like to watch it.

Is the oven still on now? What's it set to?

[Image: nSRUtdu.png]

"Yeah, I got most of that on camera. Actually, I've got three videos of the stuff that went down if you guys wanna see 'em. But I guess we can start with the cooking show. As good as the food looked, I gotta admit I wasn't too invested. I was still feeling kind of down at the time. Maybe you'll be able to see something I missed though."

Video 1: Hell's Kitchen - Island Special:
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 12:16 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Is the oven still on now? What's it set to?
The oven is off.
Godbert Manderville
I'd like to repair the lamp and see how it fits in the dent in Bees' skull. It would help if we can determine where and how Bees was knocked out.
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 2:44 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I'd like to repair the lamp and see how it fits in the dent in Bees' skull. It would help if we can determine where and how Bees was knocked out.
You take out your tools and repair the lamp in a fairly quick fashion, restoring it to perfection. You compare the shape to the dent in Bees' skull, and find that it's almost definitely what was used to whack him.

If nothing else, Trip seems happy to have his Special Edition Horsin' Around lamp back though.
Skull Face
I haven't much to say about my actions tonight. I spent them much the same way as the rest of you - preparing for the party.

I started by heading over to House Bishop, where Grell was yet again fast asleep on the piano. The animate diving suit that we are all so well acquainted with barges through the back door... prompting my quick exit to the Vault.

Once done there, I left for the kitchen, as the chefs were doing their recording. I didn't pay them much attention - cannibalism should be practised out of neccessity, by shipwrecked sailors or mountain-stranded climbers, not by chefs chasing the latest taste.

After the simply amazing feats of cookery, we all departed for the ex-senator's party, which... I will refrain from commenting on, other than requesting the portly monarch never does the splits again.

However, I will go over a few crucial details, as to help speed our investigation along, and let Hilary fully detail it herself.

- From what I saw, Ruby, Trip, Mother Goose, ASMR Youtuber, Hilary and myself were first to the party - Ruby guarding the tent from outside.
- Fink joins soon after, passing out free ponchos to everyone, shortly joined by Cooking Mama from the south
- Grell and King of Town are among the last to join us.
Halfway through the party, the animate diving suit erupts from underneath the Fountain, presumably from the Water Control Room. I planned to raise a toast to Steve and Vincent, our two unfortunate mislynches at some point during the night, and I thought I'd try to appeal to the demon's better nature.

Unfortunately, they returned it with a piercing thrust... thankfully deflected by Ruby. I'll leave the rest of their fight for someone else's account - however, they both fled towards the woods to the north of the island.

After the fight, our ape-like friend joined us at the party. And not too long after that, Mr. Manderville comes running through, yelling that the diving suit beat up Ruby, and is coming back here.

True enough, the demon returned, although with a new target - the portly monarch. As it started advancing on him, I felt... a chill down my spine. I turned to look out of the tent... and saw an imposing, tall, deer-headed figure, carrying an axe.

It stalked into the tent, and proceeded to embed its' weapon into the suit's back. It pulls the axe back out, attempting for another strike, as the diving suit swings its' oversized drill in return, blocking the swing.

At this point, the deer demon slips past the suit... and locks eyes with me. And at that moment, I felt a hatred, a sheer lust for revenge that outrivaled even my own... I was stunned beyond moving, as it picked me up and threw me against one of the supporting tent-poles.

As I lay there, the demon advanced for a final blow, just as the diving suit tackled it into another tent-pole, causing the tent to start collapsing.

With the deer distracted... I ran, and finished my night in a place of relative safety.
Ham Sandwich
Ham Sandwich Rude Awoke Rain Bad Wet
Cooking Mama Fireworks Gasoline Obtain
House Bishop Entry Party Tent FOuntain Spot
Grell Asleep Piano Smoker Lounge
Archivist Rude Ask Plans Hypnotizing Answer Truthfully Ham Sandwich Irritated
Take Single Match Leave
Wine Storage Bottle Empty Match Insert
Go Fountain Tent See Musical Fair Get Goose Costumes Fountain Before Explosion Color Light
Rubble Dirty Sandwich Not Good Have To Wash
Walk Garden Bury Goose Costume Fill Bottle Gasoline Stuff Costume Second Bury
Try Sleep Cooking Mama Give Ham Sandwich Ham Sandwich Confusing
Cooking Mama Poncho Ham Sandwich Dress Odd Goodbye
Ditch Ham Sandwich Ham Sandwich Sleep
Jack of Spades
Any drag marks outside Trip's Pad or the kitchen? Can I follow the water Ainsley saw someone leave behind?
Ainsley Harriott
Will you assholes leave the kitchen alone already

Wake up in dining room, bigfoot climbs out from under table wearing a mario shirt on top of like 5 other shirts dude wtf. He drags a crate out from under the table and leaves. I get hongry, need cheese. As I get up I see someone leaving the back door of the kitchen leaving a trail of water behind them. Couldn't get a good look at them though. Shame. Grab my bag of cheese from the kitchen and start monchin. Cooking mama comes in and makes a sammich then leaves.

Gordon finally shows up with trip, youtube, and geese. He starts doing a cooking show while I just stand in the corner and eat my bag of shredded cheese. I offer some to trip to make amends, he takes some. Good man.

Gordon uses some of my bag cheese you fuck you're supposed to say please and thanks. Asshole. Then he throws his nachos in a microwave??????????????????????? Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of shit chef are you? Then he cooks a hand wow very cool and not gross at all you. Maybe some day we can work together and I can teach him to be a proper fucking chef, but that day is not today. Skull face walks in from the back door and makes coffee. Weirdo fills the pot then dumps it out and tries to fill it again but the water shuts off during the second pot so he can't fill it. Stupid.

Then god damn hillary walks in from the dinin g room and says something about a shitty party. No thanks. Then ruby walks in loud af and starts talking too. Gordon finishes his food then everyone leaves except gordon and myself. Just when I think we're going to have a bonding moment he fucks off to the dining room. Wow. WOW. Great. Very cool, asshole. I fuck off out the kitchen and go outside, Momoko walks towards where I just left from. Don't touch me I won't forget what you did last time. I head around the back of Bishop cause I'm not going near that party. That also means walking past the woods which..... was not fun. It felt like someone, or something, was watching me.

Anywho I head into minerva where I eat more cheese. Archivist is there, he asks me to play chess. yeah sure whatever I'm eating cheese you jelly? I offer him some and he refuses well fuck you too. Fink walks in a bit later soaking wet and chugs an entire bottle of whiskey and passes out at the bar what a legend. Anyways archivist won his nerd game go figure it's a game for nerds not refined chefs such as myself. I head back out and see a big ass tent set up over the fountain and it's got a lot of holes in it and the fountain appears to no longer exist. Whatever I go into Academia and eat more cheese in the classroom. Youtube trip and geese are asleep at some desks haha idiots.

I get bored again and go to house bishop, passing KoT while he's leaving. He looks like a rood dude, red eyes, the works. Didn't bother him cause he didn't bother me, it was pretty chill, nice guy honestly. He's going to Trip's I think and I go to the smokers lounge. I eat more cheese and pass out.
Hillary Clinton
...Let's just discuss what happened with my party tonight.

I woke up in whichever house I was in and went outside, noticing that I was up rather early, After standing around for a minute and telling the sky I wanted some lore, I went over to academia to get a book about chickens from the shelf and a chair from the teacher's lounge. SKULL FACE was still asleep, I noticed, but I just let him rest. I headed back out and went over to the fountain, where I dropped off the chair and book, used my tuba from last night to cover them, and used my jacket to cover that. In retrospect, using a jacket that was already wet from the rain and letting myself become even more wet as a result was probably not a smart idea. Oh well. I next went to minerva and upstairs to arts and crafts. As FINK was making some ponchos, I grabbed all the white fabric I could get so that there will be no more geese. I also grabbed some drinks downstairs and dropped them off by the fountain before going to get more supplies.

I went over to Trip's pad for a bit, noting that the waiting room was, in fact, a giant mess, and that COOKING MAMA had not yet recovered from being unconscious. I found some more supplies in here and had to make two trips to the fountain to bring it all over. I set up the tent after the first trip. After setting it up I saw RUBY ROSE leaving academia, and on my way back the second time I passed by SKULL FACE, who was wearing some surgical scrubs. While I was setting everything down, THE APE left academia and went to minerva, and I just then realized that the BIG DADDY was absent. For the time being. Not seeing it as a big deal at the time, I set everything up, making sure that I picked some music that Trip would like, because I wanted to lift his spirits. Yesterday was a hard day for him, after all.

When I was done, I went over to olivia to see if I could get Trip to come over after the cooking show. Sure enough, TRIP was in the kitchen, along with GORDON, MOTHER GOOSE, ASMR YOUTUBER, SKULL FACE, and AINSLEY. Trip and the girls were filming Gordon, who was frying up...a severed hand. Skull Face was just brewing coffee, and a visibly upset Ainsley was eating shredded cheese. I also realized that RUBY was looking in from outside the room. I told everyone that the party was ready for after the show was over, and I told Trip in particular I wanted him to go. He seemed unsure, but after Ruby encouraged him - and I do appreciate the help - he decided to go, but after he finished taping the show. Gordon eventually showed off his dish, which was...a Fried Changling Hand with Mashed Potatoes and a Deep Fried Banana on the side.

This is why I like to avoid the kitchen. And Gordon's cooking.

After Gordon's meal was finished and left uneaten, I went over to the party, along with Ruby, Trip, ASMR YouTuber, Mother Goose, and Skull Face. Ruby asked Trip to record the party and went over to stand by the door of the tent, while Trip, ASMR, Mother Goose and I just stood and talked for a little while, waiting for more guests. The first to show up was FINK, who was very, very drunk, and she gave all of us ponchos, despite us being in a tent, completely shielded from the rain. To her credit, I didn't mention I would have shelter covered. COOKING MAMA was the next to enter, bringing a bunch of fireworks and a strange liquid that she poured in the fountain. GRELL and THE KING OF TOWN soon followed.

The first time things went south was when without warning, the music switched from the 90s music I picked for Trip to some really unusual jpop, and due to what I could only assume is someone's talent, me and everyone else in the tent was forced into a dance number led by Grell. I don't have much memory of what happened during the dance, though the King of Town did do the splits at some point. I was also grabbed by Grell as their personal dance partner, being spun around against my will.

And then everything just got worse. The trance was broken when the fountain suddenly EXPLODED outside in a flash of light and color, leaving nothing but a giant hole behind. A hole that the BIG DADDY suddenly climbed out of, with water streaming out of its body. Skull Face decided it was a good idea to wrap his arm around the Big Daddy and call a toast to Vincent and Steve, who we unfortunately mislynched. Big Daddy responded by trying to drill a hole into Skull Face's torso. Fortunately for him, Ruby leaped up, slashing a hole in my tent in the process, and deflected the drill with her scythe. Skull Face immediately ran back to where he was before, as Grell left the party with a sigh.

The Big Daddy then stared at me, Trip, and Mother Goose, and Trip decided to make me his bodyguard as the Big Daddy charged towards us. The YouTuber shot at the metal beast, but the gunfire did nothing, so she instead threw the table at it. It drilled the table in half after being covered in nacho cheese and Doritos, and then Ruby skated towards it on the icy ground, doing some fancy moves and slamming the scythe on its head, resulting in a really loud clang. The monster then grabbed half of the broken table and hurled it towards Ruby, knocking her into Skull Face, spilling his flask all over him in the process. He didn't look happy about it and quickly pushed her away. The Big Daddy prepared to punch Ruby, but she used her weapon to blast off his fist and into the woods, ripping another hole in the tent in the process. The Big Daddy followed and ripped another chunk out of the wall, and Cooking Mama slid out right after.

After all this, I took a look around. The music was back to normal, so despite the table and tent being heavily damaged, I decided the party was still on. As a rather confused APE joined the party extremely late, Trip seemed like he was suddenly in a much better mood, and talked some more with me and Mother Goose. Suddenly, GODBERT and let us know that the Big Daddy just beat up Ruby and was headed back this way, and quickly ran out. Sure enough, the Big Daddy returned, creating yet ANOTHER hole in the tent. The beast's newest target was the King of Town, who tried to escape, but slid on some ice and landed into the bowl of nachos.

Before the King's demise though...we had yet another uninvited guest...A WENDIGO. A flash of lightning illuminated its axe, and it quickly rushed in and thrust the axe into the back of the Big Daddy's armor. The wendigo let out a strange mechanical screech as the two monsters exchanged a couple of more blows, which really excited Trip. Suddenly, the wendigo broke away and instead stared at Skull Face, its eyes flashing an even brighter red than before. The poor guy didn't have much time to react before the wendigo grabbed him and hurled him against one of the tent poles, causing it to shake. The wendigo prepared another attack on Skull Face, but was suddenly tackled by Big Daddy. The two tumbled into another pole and snapped it in half, causing that part of the tent to collapse. Skull Face ran away after this and I really, really can't blame him. After the monsters fought under the tent for a little bit, the wendigo clawed out and left towards bishop.

Big Daddy also escaped, and stared at me, Trip, ASMR YouTuber, and Mother Goose. I quickly jumped out of the way as it chased the other three out through the south. With a sigh, I sat down and just stared at the book about chickens, no longer remembering why I even brought it. I also looked at the white fabric. I wanted to burn it at the end of the party as a last minute surprise, but at this point I had stopped caring. It was raining, anyway. Somehow, Fink, The King of Town, and the Ape were all still here after all that nonsense, but they eventually got tired and left. Alone in my tent, I just went to sleep after quite possibly the strangest night of my life. I repeat: I am never going to host another party again.

The one plus side to all this to all this is that I found a journal while gathering the party supplies. I promised I would share any I found, so I'll be putting it with the others shortly.
Godbert Manderville
There sure were a lot of monsters out tonight, weren't there? Typically, I'd be more than happy to dispose of them, but I was a Manderville man on a mission tonight.

I woke up deep in the woods where I had set up camp previously, near the strange metal platform. I gave it another look but I couldn't make heads or tails of it except that it seems pretty high-tech, so I left to explore more of the woods. I've been curious about this "House Arcadia" thing that was mentioned in one of the journal entries, and I thought that perhaps I might find some physical evidence of it out there.

Alas, my search was for naught. I even made it all the way to the far shore of the island, but I found nothing of interest. However, I did feel a rather unnerving sensation of being watched...

By the time I made it back to civilization, I was greeted by the sight of poor miss Ruby Rose getting pummeled by the Big Daddy. A Manderville man must never ignore a dame in distress, but I had another mission on my mind and the lass seems to be made of sturdy stuff, so I made a heroic retreat to warn the others!

[Image: iHfmOx3.gif]

Well, the ground was wet and slippery though, so it was really more of a brisk power-walk. I passed by The Archivist leaving House Bishop and approached the party where-

WRATH OF RHALGR! I literally just fixed that fountain last night. Who did this.

I warned the party-goers about the Big Daddy and continued to the back of House Oliva. I also passed by Trip's Pad which was on fire again, so that's just peachy. At least I won't be out of work anytime soon. I arrived at the Chapel, where I began my second objective of the night.

Hasn't anyone else found it odd? The strange visions we've been having suggest that at least one of our predecessors died on this island, yet there's no sign of a grave anywhere. If we could discover where they're buried, we might find some clues about the events that occurred here long ago. I thought to check around the back of the Chapel, but I didn't have much time before someone grabbed me by the neck from behind. I elbowed them in the chest, but it felt like hitting solid metal, so I switched to plan B:

[Image: source.gif]

Once they were on the ground, I got a closer look at my assailant. It appeared to be a zombie dressed in Victorian era clothing. It started to get back up, so I fled inside the Chapel and barricaded the door with one of the pews. After a few seconds of pounding on the door, the creature fell silent. I wasn't taking any chances by going back out there, so I fell asleep on one of the other pews.

However, I couldn't shake a strange feeling about that zombie. I've fought plenty of reanimated corpses in my time, but that thing was different. Why did it feel so sturdy? It didn't smell like a corpse, either. I wonder if it could have been an animatronic.
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 3:40 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Any drag marks outside Trip's Pad or the kitchen? Can I follow the water Ainsley saw someone leave behind?
There are no drag marks you can see, though the ground is largely covered in ice due to the snow freezing, so not many would show up regardless.

The trail of water leads inside the Kitchen from outside, then outside from the Kitchen, but it is impossible to follow after that point.
Skull Face
I'm curious - if the zombie Mr. Manderville saw was in fact a reanimation by "bees", the pounding on the door could indicate when he died.

Investigate the Chapel's surroundings, and also the door.
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 4:29 AM)Skull Face Wrote: I'm curious - if the zombie Mr. Manderville saw was in fact a reanimation by "bees", the pounding on the door could indicate when he died.

Investigate the Chapel's surroundings, and also the door.
Around the Chapel, there seems to be nothing out of place, besides a couple cracks in the ice and some kicked up mud, indicating a struggle of some sort. There is certainly no corpse in the area.

The door seems about normal, albeit barricaded by a pew. If it was struck, it was not hard enough to dent.
Gordon Ramsay
Investigate Trip's Pad. Most of all, has the locked door been damaged by the fire?
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 4:47 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Investigate Trip's Pad. Most of all, has the locked door been damaged by the fire?
The door to the ??? Room is extremely sturdy, and the room appears to be completely reinforced. Whatever is in here seems to be of great importance. The fire has charred the door, but it still appears to be locked shut. The keypad also functions.
Momoko Koigakubo
-Wake up inside the house of the Lord
-I go outside and the firmanents of the heavens are pouring down!
-As i go to to kitchen to obtain some religious paraphernalia see Ainsley leaving it and heading north
-I look around awhile in the kitchen and grab a grill lighter and lighter fluid, apparently someone else has been taking lighter fluid tho because after I grabbed mine there wasnt any left. Someone else must be wanting to purge the sinners with the fire of the Lord praise Jesus!
-While i was looking for the grill lighter and lighter fluid i smelled something burning
-Apparently the burning smell was coming from the oven which was on the clean setting. Although it couldnt have been cleaner than my mind.
-I head back out into the downpour and into the den of iniquity that is the pad belonging to the homosexual Trip.
-I spray lighter fluid all over trips pad while humming Amazing Grace.
-The shower curtain is closed so i just spray the shower curtain. After all if there was a naked person inside it would have been a sin to look upon their shame.
-I then walk through all the rooms and light it all on fire. Just like Sodom and Gommorah!
-Afer exiting the burning building I walk up to the chapel to sleep for the night and I see a figure walk away from said chapel, but they're too far away to see.
-I try to enter the chapel but its barricaded. I suppose someone else must really love Jesus and want to be in His house too so I leave them alone so they can get closer to God and I instead go to the greenhouse and sleep there.
Godbert Manderville
This is a little off-topic, but is the key in the pier still there?
Ruby Rose
Trip, show us the monster footage. I want to study it and improve my technique.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 5:34 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: This is a little off-topic, but is the key in the pier still there?
The Old Key is missing from the Pier.
ASMR Youtuber
TRIP and I wake up at the Pier.

I take off the shitty Chicken Suit MCD dressed me up in, probably as an alibi yesterday.
SKULL FACE appears dressed as a surgeon, dragging the corpse of MCD.
Trip seems upset to see this, so I take him up through the Vault and out of House Bishop, to the Party Tent at the Fountain.

HILARY is setting up the party, and we watch for a bit. MOTHER GOOSE asks us if we're going to the cooking show, Trip says probably.
GORDON tells Trip to get in the kitchen for the show, in his usual rude manner.

AINSLEY is eating shredded cheese, and offers Trip some. He obliges and says its pretty good.
The show happens, which Trip already showed the footage of.

We head to the party once the show finishes, where RUBY tells trip to record it.
Hilary whispers something in his ear.
I hang out with Trip, Mother Goose, and Hilary for a bit.

FINK stumbles in drunk and gives us ponchos.
COOKING MAMA brings a bunch of fireworks in, and pours some liquid into the fountain.

GRELL and KING OF TOWN arrive at this moment, and the music changes to weird JPop that we all feel compelled to dance to.
I don't remember much, but at the climax the fountain explodes and wakes us all up, as a BIG DADDY climbs out.

Skull Face makes a toast and puts his arm around Big Daddy, which tries to murder him. Ruby intervenes, saving him.
Grell leaves, and Skull Face moves away from the Big Daddy, which charges at Trip.

Trip hides behind Hilary and I open fire on the Big Daddy, which doesnt do anything.
I flip the snack table onto it, covering it with cheese and doritos, as Ruby skates over and hits it with the scythe.
It tosses the table at Ruby, knocking her back into Skull Face. Skull Face spills his drink and pushes Ruby away.
Ruby shoots a hole in the tent and leads the Big Daddy out into the woods.

The skirmish over, we attempt to recover, as an APE walks in.
Trip seems really excited about the fight he just watched.
We're all pretty satisfied that it's over now.

Then GODBERT walks in and tells us the Big Daddy beat up Ruby and is heading back our way.

The Big Daddy comes back in and chases King of Town and suddenly a WENDIGO yada yada monster fight this has already been summarised and doesn't involve me so tbh im not gonna write it all out again
Trip is excited to watch a monster fight tho.
Skull Face runs away, and the monsters grapple a bit and the Wendigo runs off, leaving the Big Daddy to chase me, Trip, and Mother Goose out into House Academia.
Trip slips on ice and slides into the house ahead of us, and we follow him in and slam the door behind us.

Finally safe, we go to sleep in the classroom.