[Day 5] - Honey Roasted Party Mix

Gordon Ramsay
Check the entire path from Trip's Pad to the Kitchen. Are there any indications of a body being moved or a person moving with a heavy weight, and would the lack of such actually indicate anything?
Godbert Manderville
Check each room in Trip's Pad for any patches that are mysteriously unscathed by the fire (aside from the aforementioned terminal, arcade machine, and ??? door). A portal-shaped patch in particular.
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 4:07 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Check the entire path from Trip's Pad to the Kitchen. Are there any indications of a body being moved or a person moving with a heavy weight, and would the lack of such actually indicate anything?
You check the path from Trip's Pad to the Kitchen. The path is fairly icy, so dragging something would be pretty easy and would not leave much of a path. Because the ground is frozen, there are no footprints in the mud or anything indicating drag marks, nor would any show up.

(Jan 26, 2020 at 6:05 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check each room in Trip's Pad for any patches that are mysteriously unscathed by the fire (aside from the aforementioned terminal, arcade machine, and ??? door). A portal-shaped patch in particular.
You check around Trip's Pad for relatively unburned things. The only place that doesn't look to have been torched is the inside of the bathtub. The shower curtain however is another story.
Gordon Ramsay
Is the inside of the bathtub a viable place to put a portal?
Skull Face
Open the oven, pull the body out, and check the inside of the oven for any patches that look off compared to the rest of it

Also, fully check over bees' body for anything off - signs of any other injuries than the bash on the head, etc.
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 7:03 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Is the inside of the bathtub a viable place to put a portal?
A portal can be placed on any flat surface, so technically yes.
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 7:21 PM)Skull Face Wrote: Open the oven, pull the body out, and check the inside of the oven for any patches that look off compared to the rest of it

Also, fully check over bees' body for anything off - signs of any other injuries than the bash on the head, etc.
You check the inside of the oven. Despite being set to CLEAN, the oven itself appears as though the self cleaning wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway considering the oven was near completely unused. As a result, the inside is mostly just clean besides the remains of Bees.

He doesn't appear to be injured beyond the head wound.
Mother Goose
I awake to the sound of Shoey yelling ‘I’m AFK’
And think to myself its going to be this kind of day…
I look over to see Ape doing business in the study,
but figure I’ll leave and find myself a buddy.

Out the door I see Trip and his friend
heading to the cooking show Gordon wants him to attend.
I follow along to the kitchen to see the show,
And Gordon grabs some food and is ready to go.

Nachos to start, with the main of Changeling Hand,
Cooking is something I will never understand.
Skullface makes some coffee, and Hilary comes to say
its time for her party today.

Ainsley and Gordon say behind but we move to the tent,
And Fink gives us a Poncho as a nice sentiment.
I notice Cooking Mama pour something strange into the fountain water,
Then music comes on that makes me dance like some bullshit from Harry Potter.

The beat is wild but at the peak of the song,
the fountain explodes and things start to go wrong.
Big Daddy yells and Ruby comes to the rescue,
Something that was very impressive to jump in and do.

As the fight continues on I look at the fountain with dismay
I quite liked that simple waterway…
Chaos happens but soon in comes some skull looking deer
With an axe and a soulless stare that gives me some fear.

A windigo shows up and Trip looks giddy,
And joins the fights with it claws like a overgrown kitty.
It runs to house Bishop and Big Daddy comes for Trip
So turn around as cue to run away,

We head to house Academia and slam the door behind,
and with all the excitement are tired I find.
So exhausted we don’t say a peep,
and quick take a seat in the desks and fall asleep.
Fink
My account is mostly things that have been covered already but i gotta do my civic duty and give it to you losers anyway.

Woke up in my happy place. Hillary was also there but she was passed out and snuggling a tuba. That can't be comfortable.

Went to the arts and crafts room to make some ponchos because Mrs. Tubalover downstairs decided to have a party outside in the rain and i was feeling generous. It took a long ass time because i was feeling REAL generous. Sometime during this Mrs. Tubasmoocher stole all the white fabric.

After they were done i went to the Lesiure room to do some pre-party drinking, saw Ramone come downstairs (gave him a poncho) and went to said party.

Its obvious how the party went down at this point but i will mention that everyone in attendance got a poncho. (Except the big daddy and wendigo for obvious reasons) Enjoy your gifts everybody i worked hard on those.

After the commotion i went back to the Leisure room to drink until i passed out. Ainsley and The Archivist were also there but they aren't booze so who cares?
Skull Face
Investigate the drain of the bathtub in Trip's Pad.
Gordon Ramsay
Can the contents of the oven be viewed from outside when it's closed?
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2020 at 10:31 PM)Skull Face Wrote: Investigate the drain of the bathtub in Trip's Pad.
There doesn't appear to be anything in the drain.

(Jan 26, 2020 at 10:42 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Can the contents of the oven be viewed from outside when it's closed?
You can view the contents of the oven if you turn the light on, otherwise it is too dark to see very well.
Jack of Spades
I woke up leaning against Trip's upturned desk. Wanting to try the terminal, I stood it up and replaced the terminal. I tried some passwords, but no luck. That's when I walked to the kitchen. Ainsley was there eating shredded cheese, and I made a ham sandwich. Then I went over to the shed for some fireworks for the party. Ham sandwich stared at me blankly, having just woken up. He could sense his brethren on my person, I'm sure of it. Off to House Academia for a bit, then I went to the party. I set up a beautiful Chinese New Year arrangement of fireworks on the fountain, which ended up going off in a big, colorful fireball that decimated the fountain. The Big Daddy attacked the party and I watched until Ruby led it off to the north. I made my leave from the excitement and returned to Ham Sandwich. It must be cold in that hole under the freezing rain, so I dressed him in one of Fink's ponchos, and handed him his sandwich kin. After that, I retired in House Academia.
Gordon Ramsay
Does the terminal record usage attempts?
Godbert Manderville
Are there any trails of water around the doorways of the Houses besides the one in the Kitchen? Would a player who's wet from the rain make a visible trail too, or can we infer the person who left the Kitchen trial was wetter?
Spooks?
(Jan 27, 2020 at 12:41 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Does the terminal record usage attempts?
It does not appear to log login attempts, however a message saying INCORRECT PASSWORD is currently on the screen.

(Jan 27, 2020 at 12:45 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Are there any trails of water around the doorways of the Houses besides the one in the Kitchen? Would a player who's wet from the rain make a visible trail too, or can we infer the person who left the Kitchen trial was wetter?
Most doorways have a trail of water going in and out of them. The rain does appear to make you wet enough to trail it at about the same level as the Kitchen trail, but it wears off after a while the more time you spend in a dry space.
Bigfoot
(Jan 27, 2020 at 12:45 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Are there any trails of water around the doorways of the Houses besides the one in the Kitchen? Would a player who's wet from the rain make a visible trail too, or can we infer the person who left the Kitchen trial was wetter?

@Monokuma Are there any water trails coming up from the wine room and the painting room or whatever it is in the other house? Is there more water than the trails from players wet from the rain? Where do the trails lead?
Spooks?
(Jan 27, 2020 at 12:49 AM)Bigfoot Wrote:

@Monokuma Are there any water trails coming up from the wine room and the painting room or whatever it is in the other house? Is there more water than the trails from players wet from the rain? Where do the trails lead?
There is quite a bit of water in the Wine Storage by the tunnel entrance, but not in the Unnerving Hallway. In the Wine Storage, the trail leads outside into the Coatroom. It wears off in the Foyer, heading towards the stairs.
Godbert Manderville
Assuming the Kitchen has a tile floor that's still wet, does the water on the Kitchen floor look like something has been dragged through it?
The King of Town
Would putting that oven on Clean last all night?