[Day 5] - Honey Roasted Party Mix

Grell Sutcliff
Whichever of you scoundrels blew up the fountain best consider yourself lucky that shinigami are forbidden from interfering with the list of the dead!! ...ah, not that I haven't before, but I don't want to have my specialized Death Scythe taken away again... But if Will comes up with a different punishment this time, then ohhhh that would be absolutely worth it~!

So, after my beauty sleep, I woke up on the piano and noticed right away that MCD's body was gone after his execution... I do hope that fellow hasn't had any part in this. Ah, anyways, I notice King of Town, and before I can even make a move on him, he runs off. Rude... After this I went to Hilary's party, and I'm certain you all know by now what happened there. Seriously, whoever blew up the fountain is going to pay for ruining a lady's big showy debut!!

So after that explosion, I head back to lay on the piano once more, and the only other person I see from there is an ape (who I believe we've established to be Ramone at this point, yes?). After a certain point, I fall asleep while still on the piano.
Ramone Stradvar
Well I wake up in the Study in House Academia and immediately hear Shoey loudly proclaiming he was AFK. Not sure what that is about, but is sure is very annoying. I hand back the journal to Gordon Ramsay with an apology, he doesn't seem too fazed by it. Though that might be due to Shoey's yelling about "I'm AFK". Either way, whatever helps me avoid Gordon's possible anger is helpful in my opinion.

Shortly after, Gordon leaves first with Mother Goose following not long after him. I decided to eave as well to get some relief from Shoey's screeching. So I head downstairs and out the door. As I go outside, I see a larger tent set up where the fountain would normally be. One of the entrances are facing me and House Academia and the others seems to be in the general direction of House Bishop. I take a quick peek into the tent and see Hillary Clinton setting up some speakers and lights. As I leave from the tent, I see Trip, Mother Goose, ASMR Youtuber, and Gordon from behind heading towards House Olivia.

After seeing that quartet heading for House Olivia. I decide to head for House Minerva to continue my hunt and exploration of attics in all the houses. I head upstairs and through the Leisure room. I head into the Bust Hallway and sure enough find another attic entrance. So I quickly climb up there. It wasn't as interesting as House Academia's but there was a table with a map hung on the wall above it. On the table there was a dagger stabbed in it. Back to the more interesting map on the wall. It seemed to be pretty old map of the island so that was neat to look at. Back to the dagger, it seems to be pretty old and possibly still sharp along with it seemingly untouched in years. I leave it where it is. Well with being done up there, I head back down.

I head downstairs and though the Leisure Room. While in there, I see Fink. Fink hands me a poncho, and leaves. I put on the poncho and head back out into the quad and over to House Bishop. Then I go into the Smokers Lounge and down the ladder that's in the Vault and into the Underground Pier. While I was down there, I notice there was a crate missing down there since the last time I saw the place. Looking around some more, I spot something in the water. I was wet already so I decide to swim down to it grab it, I get back up and back on solid ground. I find it to be a waterlogged high-tech flashlight, or torch for the British and Australians among us.

I head back up into the Vault, through Foyer, upstairs and into the Trophy Room. In the Trophy Room I find another attic access. So I climb up there to take a look around, Unlike the others, it's very dark up there. I would use the flashlight, but it's waterlogged. So with just the light from the attic entrance, I try to look around to see what I can see. I look off what I think was the far end and something suddenly lights up. I see two bright red eyes off in the far end. Just as I see them, it starts coming at me with frightening speed. I quickly nope out of there by jumping down from the attic closing the access hatch behind me. I haul butt down the stairs and out of House Bishop. On the way out though, Grell yells out from the Piano that he likes hairy dudes. It was honestly weird, and I'm not sure what I think about him.

Still fleeing, I run into the tent and suddenly feel more relaxed to be around other people. I however quickly discover it to be a mess in there. The Fountain is destroyed again, though this time it looks to have been blown up. There is also a hole in the side of the tent. Looking around at those in the tent. I saw Trip, Mother Goose, and Hillary Clinton standing around a bunch snacks and drinks on the ground. Skull Face, covered in what smelled like coffee, was hanging out on the other side of the tent keeping an eye on King of Town.

Just as everything seemed calm, Godbert comes running in saying that the Big Daddy has beat up Ruby and was heading our way. Sure enough, the Big Daddy comes busting through the wall of the tent making another hole. It immediately heads towards King of Town. King, in an attempt to run away from Daddy, slipped on some ice, and fell on his large butt in what was some nacho chips. Big Daddy continues to advance when I see something else outside the tent in the rain. It looked like some kind of creature wearing a deer-skull, covered in what looked like fur and a cloak. During a flash of lightning, I see it holding a axe. It then rushes into the tent almost too quickly to see. Taking the axe and plunging it into the top of Big Daddy's helmet.

Big Daddy, gets up and faces this new intruder. As a side note, not sure which made the noise, but when the new intruder pulled the axe of of Daddy. A screeching mechanical noise was made. Anyways, the Big Daddy blocks the intruders next axe swing with his drill. The intruder took the chance though to get around daddy at the same time. It looks around the tent and then focuses in on Skull Face. With a flash of red of it's eyes, like what I saw in the attic, it grabs him and throws him into one of the tent poles. It shakes the tent but it thankfully doesn't fall down.

After that, I hear Trip yell something about "Monster Fight" as the intruder rushes Skull Face again with it's axe raised. Mid rush, Big Daddy tackles it into a different tent pole and causes the pole to break. This causes the tent to fall on that corner. Skull Face wisely took this opportunity to book it. After watching both the intruder and Daddy roll around in that corner. The intruder claws it's way out of the tent, and makes it way towards House Bishop. The same house where I first saw it in the attic. With the intruder gone, Daddy turns it's focus on ASMR Youtuber, Mother Goose, and Trip. Daddy proceeds to chase them out of the tent. Having enough excitement, and not wanting to be Daddy's next target, I leave after a little bit. I do wonder where Hillary Clinton went, since I didn't see her after the Big Daddy showed up,

I go back to House Academia, and go back up to the Study. Unfortunatly, Shoey was still up there yelling about being AFK. I look around the room for good measure and find nothing. So I go to sleep, hoping that Shoey could stay quiet enough for me to tp be able to get to sleep. Thankfully he does.
Ramone Stradvar
I let Godbert see if he can fix the flashlight. I want it back though regardless if he gets it working or not.
Godbert Manderville
I attempt to fix Ramone's waterlogged flashlight. If I can get it working, I want to shine it in my eyes.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Jan 26, 2020 at 5:48 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote: Trip, show us the monster footage. I want to study it and improve my technique.

[Image: J6jvKVx.png]

"Oh hell yeah! This is really the coolest part of the whole thing, I gotta say. At first, I wasn't sure about this diving suit dude that everyone was on about, but seeing him out and rampaging around and engaging in deadly combat with another monster? Now THAT's an experience, dude!

Here, take a look!"

Video 2 - Monster Fight:

[Image: nSRUtdu.png]

Y'know, it was kinda scary, but also really neat. Gotta say though, that second monster looks familiar. I wish he'd get lost already.
Spooks?
(Jan 27, 2020 at 1:10 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Assuming the Kitchen has a tile floor that's still wet, does the water on the Kitchen floor look like something has been dragged through it?
There is too much water on the Kitchen floor to tell. Popular place. It's honestly just kind of too dispersed.

(Jan 27, 2020 at 1:21 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Would putting that oven on Clean last all night?
Yes, it appears to would.
The King of Town
Erm, I pull out all the portal guns I have out of my bag?
Bigfoot
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:35 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Erm, I pull out all the portal guns I have out of my bag?
Can you pull out all the portal guns on your person as well and tell us where you ended your night?
Spooks?
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:04 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I let Godbert see if he can fix the flashlight. I want it back though regardless if he gets it working or not.
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:10 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I attempt to fix Ramone's waterlogged flashlight. If I can get it working, I want to shine it in my eyes.
You hand the flashlight to Godbert, and he manages to fix it pretty easily with only a hammer somehow, despite the water damage.

He shines it in his eyes...

Flashback Light:
Gordon Ramsay
Try Xz16TS on the computer in Trip's pad to see what happens
The King of Town
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:37 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Can you pull out all the portal guns on your person as well
Everything goes in the bag, but okay. I pull out all the portal guns I still don't have on my person.
Spooks?
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:35 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Erm, I pull out all the portal guns I have out of my bag?
The King of Town has no portal guns in his bag.
Ramone Stradvar
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:52 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Try Xz16TS on the computer in Trip's pad to see what happens
If this doesn't work, I want to try it with the pad in the woods.
Spooks?
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:52 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Try Xz16TS on the computer in Trip's pad to see what happens

https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=4943
Spooks?
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM)The King of Town Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2020 at 2:37 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Can you pull out all the portal guns on your person as well
Everything goes in the bag, but okay. I pull out all the portal guns I still don't have on my person.
You pull out all the portal guns you still don't have. You don't have any portal guns that you don't have.
Godbert Manderville
Trip, you said you took three videos tonight. Mind showing us the third one?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Jan 27, 2020 at 3:16 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Trip, you said you took three videos tonight. Mind showing us the third one?

[Image: FwAwrDZ.png]

"Sure dude, but it's probably the least interesting one, just a bunch of dancing. The whole thing was really weird."

Video 3: dancing with the stars:

[Image: 5a3QRe6.png]

"Yikes, I forgot what happened to that king dude. Harsh."
The King of Town
I turn to a clean page in my notebook, and write "Did you hide the Portal Gun in the ??? room, or anywhere else for that matter?"
Then I hit myself over the head with a shovel. A clean shovel.
Spooks?
(Jan 27, 2020 at 3:38 AM)The King of Town Wrote: I turn to a clean page in my notebook, and write "Did you hide the Portal Gun in the ??? room, or anywhere else for that matter?"
Then I hit myself over the head with a shovel. A clean shovel.
You turn to a clean page in your notebook, and write your question. You grab a clean shovel and smack yourself over the head, falling to the ground.
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
o͚̙̦͢h̵ ̡͕̻̲͙ͅͅw͖͖͔̕h̹̲̟̯̱̫a̸̰͙̤̘̠̪͖t ͙̺͇͔͚͠t̼̞̣h̜͝e҉̼̹ h̳̟̖́ḙ̷̠̪l̨̰͚l̼̞͈̻͍͓ ̺̩̫̼̮is͖ ͈̹̕t̜̯h̡͖̱͇̪̻̲i҉̤s̤̪̥̝