Stirling

Characters:
Damn, Madonna before she had an accent! Dogbert is further established as a sadist to my enjoyment - including a nice costume this episode. I want a Dogbert plush. Marketing staff are pretty accurately portrayed. :carrotnose: If you're watching along, I think you've picked up on the utter idiocy Pointy-Haired Boss embodies. Loudmouth Howard isn't really . . . effective? The destruction he brings about isn't really representative of the ills actually loud people have for me. Wally's womanizing is played up this episode and I don't really remember if he was like that in the comics.

Humour:
Refershing that this episode focuses its tirade of jokes on different parts of working in product development. This episode is another temporally lost one - the focus on security and information secrecy between companies in a pre-9/11 world and pre-social media world both drastically change the strength and relation to the attempt to have an overly protective response to company secrets being leaked. Really nice and hard-to-catch pun in the middle of the episode that I genuinely laughed at regarding asses. I assume that the titular company is an Apple/tech company parody. The revolution of the marketing department being a total flub for Dilbert's company to it decimating a employee-friendly company isn't very critical but holds a sad truth. Genuine laughter came from the end scene from me. This episode was the most that I felt like it picked from real life thus far.

Favourite Joke:
A guard is bringing Dilbert into the PHB's office after he tried to get back into his cubicle to answer the phone during a high security environment is installed.
"I nabbed this one trying to escape."
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
I remember enjoying this episode for how satirical it was about work life, but I agree that you have to mentally teleport yourself to the time that it aired for everything to fully land.

Also Dogbert is the best character.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]