HELP minus world turned spanish and i cannot undo it!

El Negro
5 min ago my mw all turned spanish....all the tabs, preferences..etc. I went into preferences and made sure they were checked to english....they were....what is going on? I cant read spanish so I am in need of some help here....i am asking you b/c I cannot find the mod help link b/c I cannot read it.

UPDATE- ok- it must have something to do with firefox. And to all of you telling me how to change lang. preference, OF COURSE I TRIED THAT before I posted. On IE all is normal. On my desktop all is normal. On my netbook, using firefox, it is a taco show. I ran the page through google translator and I especially enjoy the rick roll. So anyone know how to un-spanish minus world in firefox? This is the only page it is happening on.

EDIT- I must admit this is hilarious. I wish i had paid more attention in spanish class....

UPDATE- So I wake up this morning to about 1500 replies in my inbox that I cannot read. And then I run them through Google translator and most of them say stuff like "the dog is in my pants" and "where is the library".

Thanks in advance, Minus World.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
sealelement
que
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
(Feb 4, 2020 at 9:03 AM)sealelement Wrote: que

Pero por la chingada, ayudame
[Image: z839mDR.png]
sealelement
(Feb 4, 2020 at 6:35 PM)El Negro Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2020 at 9:03 AM)sealelement Wrote: que