Stirling
Original air date:
February 15, 1999

Let's change up how we talk about this this time; I'm watching the full episode then giving my general thoughts rather than delineating the two sections and adding to them as I watch.

This is the space and robot episode and it is actually pretty cohesive and satisfying compared to what we've seen so far. Dogbert's escapade into NASA has a lot of little jokes that I appreciate, and I noticed that we call something a burn yet also refer to similar demeanings as "cold." Bob Bastard is a total prick who didn't learn from his suffering but spread it onto others and I know too many like him. He also perfectly encapsulates a few shitheads I know who really do just leech off their SO. I will hope you all assume from now on that the episodes will toss in little standard sitcom jokes that only land half the time and I'll just point out egregiously outdated or unusual examples. I recall not understanding one joke in this episode, but not what the context was. Personally, I recall this episode greatly from previous viewings but I don't really feel much about it on any deeper level than it wasn't a waste of my time to watch.

Favourite joke:
PHB being told Bob is working and he reiterates it to the rest of them.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: