Draku Black
Wow, would you look at that?! SOMEONE didn't follow the rules of the Garrison... the biggest crime against humanity! And some people expect this to go unnoticed, to go through like it's just some funny game! GUESS WRONG.

To put this into slightly easier to understand terms:
First ban: DILBERT
Second ban onward: DILBERT AGAIN
Repeat offenses of the same rule are dealt with differently, and adhere to the following:
Second ban:F UCK YOU
Third ban onward: UH OH, YOU GUESSED IT! DILBERT

The next ban the Garrison holder gets... will be listed... but not by me, BUT ONE OF MY MINIONS!

AHAHAHA!! CHOOSE YOUR FATE, DREI!! DILBERT OR DIE!!
[Image: iM0mWA7.png]
Draku Kong
Stir - ETIQUETTE. THIS IS WHERE NAME BE.

OOOO, OOOOOOOO!! TOMORROW
Aidan
[Image: o8G9va2.png]
Draku Kuku
Stir - Such a shame it has to be this way, but as it has been shown previously in the past, this ban had happened at least once in your lifetime, hadn't it? It's as though every time you make a post, you become less trustworthy.

This ban has already expired... but it was worth mentioning, was it not?
Aidan
[Image: uzUUSbB.png]
Fun With Despair
The earth quakes, and the sky begins to darken. Plants wither, bodies convulse on the ground, and the hourglass draws ever emptier.

The Fourth Seal ever weakens.
draku.
Stir - heheheh... sorry buddy, but your time's up i guess. it's a beautiful day outside... birds are procreating, flowers are getting stung by bees... and you...

should be burning in dilbert hell.
Draku
jesus christ
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
[Image: 868jPG9.png]
Draku
Stirbert - Promising all 30 episodes and delivering only one season? YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT'S A BANNU
Draku Wu
Stir - sowwyyyyy~ you did a fuckyy wuckyyy~~ uwu... shudda washced diber!! we dun wanna ban uuuu... is such shame~~

pwease keep doing ur bes uwu

UNLESS YOU WANT TO ROT IN HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKER. OwO

is jujokee.... uwu pwease don go to h ell...
johnlernert
What could cause earthquake lights Shrug Analyzing 65 earthquake light incidents for patterns in the 2014 study, Freund and colleagues theorized that the lights are caused by electric charges activated in certain types of rocks during seismic activity, "as if you switched on a battery in the Earth's crust."
Super Draku
Stir - O' mamma mia! It' a seems that SOMEONE did-a not do as they had to! That is not bueno! Wahooo!!! Yaaayaaayaayaayaayayaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy--

*crash*

I apologize... Mario has backwards-long jumped out of the thread. With my sincere apologies, I, Princess Draku, will communicate that the ban over Drei continues... please, continue to watch Dilbert. I'll bake you a cake, if that's a good incentive for you to watch Dilbert.

With my sincere regards, I also hope you burn in hell. Hijo de puta. That's the Spanish for "beautiful man", did you know that? Don't look it up, please.

Love - Princess Draku.

PS: Did you know that? Dilbert, too, has an anniversary. I thought he was single!

PSS: I just looked up that naughty word after being told by Mario not to do so... how could I say such a thing? Just wanted to let you know... I really mean it.
Draku Aku
BWAH-HA-HA-HA!! YOU FOOLS!! YOU MERE MORTALS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU JUST HAVE CAUSED!!

WHO DARES TO SUMMON THE MASTER OF THE MASTERS... THE DELIVERER OF DARKNESS... THE SHOGUN OF THE SORROW, THE DILBERT OF DILBERTS, AKU?!

...let me look it up on my notes real quick... yadda, yadda, destroy someone, caused hell upon hell... AH, HERE IT ISSS!!

STIR!!!! - FOR... not watching a show?

Has humanity deceived me again?! I come to erase someone from this stupid thing you call existing for THIIIIIS?!

WELL THEN, MAY THEY D-I-I-I-I-E AND ROT IN H-E-L-L!! BWAH-HA-HA!!

Oh yes, and I'm also taking this masked fellow along with me. Don't ask why, he showed up at my door, asked for some boxes to smash, and I just accepted, what would I have done otherwise? Let him burn in hell? AS IF! The spots are closed for now. Come back tomorrow if you want to die as well~

Oh, fun fact. THERE IS STILL ONE MORE SEASON OF DILBERT TO GO... please me, mortal. You don't think you'll just abandon your duty like that, HUH?! BECAUSE OTHERWIIIIISEEEEEE!!! Some people might get upset at you, nothing that I care about, nothing that concerns me.

Now, if I may... I need to order myself a pizza and watch the latest episode of SYMPHOGEAR. That Hibiki person's amazing, aren't they...? Bwah-ha-ha! But not more amazing than Miku! Ah, well, who cares.

Go to hell.
Draku
shirabe is the best geah though, loser
Draku Aku
Draku Wrote:shirabe is best geah though, loser

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8239070]

I suppose you could call it that, yes. Many humans have many different variations of what they call 'BEST'. YOU AREN'T ONE OF THOSE VARIATIONS!! But I'll quietly have someone else respect your opinion for me.
Draku
[Image: PwVHKvC.png]