Godbert Manderville
Check the Wendigo's inventory.

Also, Mother Goose mentioned something convex in the Chapel. Can I see what she might be talking about?
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 11:40 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check the Wendigo's inventory.

Also, Mother Goose mentioned something convex in the Chapel. Can I see what she might be talking about?
You check the Wendigo's inventory. He's just got the big axe he was lugging around, as well as a purple keycard.

You walk into the Chapel and look around. She's probably talking about that convex spot in the weird stained glass window.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I ask Trip to take off his sunglasses and blink.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Feb 9, 2020 at 11:53 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I ask Trip to take off his sunglasses and blink.
[Image: CA7B9sR.png]

"Uh... weird question, but sure."
Godbert Manderville
Put some gas in the lawnmower and turn it on, leaving it where it was found by the fence. I want to walk away from it toward the Fountain and see how far I can get before I can no longer hear it.
Fink
Can i check the body for bite marks? And lick it in tribute of our dearly departed KOT
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2020 at 1:05 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Put some gas in the lawnmower and turn it on, leaving it where it was found by the fence. I want to walk away from it toward the Fountain and see how far I can get before I can no longer hear it.
You fuel up the lawnmower and leave it running into the wall.

Walking away, you listen to the sounds of the Lawnmower. It isn't too loud, and the walls of the garden muffle it somewhat. At around the Fountain you stop hearing it, same with the treeline.
Jack of Spades
Hello again. Seems we lost poor ham sandwich.

All I know is I woke up in House Academia, and Ramone was on his way out. I lingered inside for a bit, looking for something more portable for cooking, but I couldn't find anything here so I headed to the Shed. found a lovely camping stove, and as I was leaving I noticed 2 shovels, and a pipe were missing. I also saw Ham sandwich, very annoyed at the reset world, neck deep in a new sleeping hole, having already finished the seeds hole. I met up with Ainsley around the fountain and headed to Trip's Pad. Godbert was here staring at the terminal, watching the ominous loading bar, while Ainsley and I did some cooking in Trip's bedroom. After I was done, I looked out of the room and saw a ghost! Trip, your pad is haunted!

The ghost disappeared into the rooms shadows, when Fink arrives with cute dolls of me and Ainsley. We receive our gifts when Ainsley notices he has run out of cheese. Fink and I depart Trip's together, noticing an unconscious Momoko, poor girl, and head to the Leisure Room, where Fink pillages the alcohol, and I rest for the night.
Skull Face
Investigate where the trail of cut grass starts, and see if there's like, signs of it being tied down somewhere.
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2020 at 2:29 AM)Skull Face Wrote: Investigate where the trail of cut grass starts, and see if there's like, signs of it being tied down somewhere.
The trail starts back by the Shed. There's nothing to tie the Lawnmower down to in the area.
Godbert Manderville
I want to repair the reader in the woods, grab that keycard from the wendigo, and use it. I think everybody needs to see what's down there.
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2020 at 3:34 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I want to repair the reader in the woods, grab that keycard from the wendigo, and use it. I think everybody needs to see what's down there.
You take your hammer over to the disassembled Keycard Reader out in the woods, and repair it. Walking back to the Wendigo's uncharged body, you grab its purple keycard and walk over to the reader. You swipe it, and the metal platform next to it lights up, and begins to make a strange noise.

You step onto the platform, and with a flash of light, you are transported somewhere else...
Spooks?
[Image: VDxc9wM.png]

---

You find yourself standing in a very dark room. You blink a couple times and wait for your eyes to focus.

When you can see a little, you quickly flip on a light switch. Flourescent lights flicker on overhead, and the dark gray walls of the room are bathed in pale light. You appear to be in some room you’ve never seen before, standing on a platform identical to the one in the woods. On the southmost wall of the room are what look to be two charging stations for some kind of large electronic device. On one of them, what looks to be a rotting human corpse is slumped up.

Across the room from you, on the eastmost wall, there is a desk, a chair, and a whiteboard. The whiteboard looks hastily erased, but a note sticking to it reads “6281”. On the northmost wall is a locked door, made of sturdy brushed iron. A keypad is next to it on the wall, looking like it accepts a four digit code.
Skull Face
Well, this seems like the most obvious thing to try. Let's try 6281 on the door in Trip's Pad.
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2020 at 3:50 AM)Skull Face Wrote: Well, this seems like the most obvious thing to try. Let's try 6281 on the door in Trip's Pad.
You try 6281 on the door in Trip's Pad. To your surprise, the door slides open. You step inside to a small, dark room with two structures. One platform identical to the one in the woods, complete with keycard reader, and a large mainframe computer, with M.K. AI 7.0 SYNCHRONIZATION plastered on the side in gray lettering. An antenna protrudes from the top, and appears to head up through the top of Trip's Pad.
Godbert Manderville
Let's use the keycard on that reader as well.
Gordon Ramsay
Inspect the rotting corpse.
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2020 at 3:56 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Let's use the keycard on that reader as well.
You use the keycard on the reader next to the platform in the room in Trip's Pad. You step on the platform, much like the last one, and with another flash of light, you're taken away yet again...
Spooks?
[Image: Ge7eBvJ.png]

---

When your eyes adjust to this room, you instantly begin to shiver. You find yourself in what looks like a cable car station. You look over the ice encrusted railing, and are met with the view of mountains sprawling as far as the eye can see. The stars shine brightly in the sky above, and the moon's large, circular form looms ominously over the landscape. The wind howls softly...

You seem to be standing on the southmost side of the room, facing the railing separating you from the bay where the cable car would pull in. Next to you is a desk with a chair pulled up to it. A folder sits on top of it. On the other side of the landing bay, behind another railing, are three stacked crates. You walk to the westmost point, and see another brushed steel door. This one is locked by another keycard reader, though this one has a screen.

When you swipe your card, the screen flashes red, and tells you that you need admin access, citing your card as only "Level 2". You turn to the landing bay again, and spot a terminal by the railing. It seems like it lets you call a cable car, but it looks like it is out of service.
Bigfoot
I swipe my keycard on the reader.