Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 2:57 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2020 at 12:16 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2020 at 11:58 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I go and check out the crate that washed up on shore.
You go an check out the crate that washed up on shore. Inside is your briefcase.

You open it, and it looks like all the contents are inside.

Thankful to have my stolen briefcase back. I carefully and thoroughly check every single item and the briefcase itself to make sure everything is as it should. Mainly checking to see if my stuff has been tampered with or copied.
Thankfully, all your stuff is still there, and nothing appears to have been copied.

Though, it appears as if someone was going through your papers.
Ramone Stradvar
I would like to check to see if the gun locker is back.
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 3:05 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I would like to check to see if the gun locker is back.
Much like most of the island's structures, the Gun Locker has indeed reverted to its spot behind House Academia upon the reset. However, you still have no way that you know of of getting it open.
Ramone Stradvar
Does the big daddy suit still work. If so, I want to carefully drill out the lock on the locker.
Godbert Manderville
I woke up inside the Chapel and stepped over a slumbering Momoko as I left toward Trip's Pad. Hillary Clinton was already in the Waiting Room when I walked inside, but the crystal was not. Hmm. There were a couple of things I wanted to check on the terminal again, and I confirmed my suspicion that the progress bar did *not*reset along with the island. It's up to 70% now - I wonder what will happen when it's done? Nothing good for us, I imagine. Cooking Mama and Ainsley Harriott passed through to the Bedroom as I finished up.

After that, I felt like I needed to get my muscles moving, so I started a Manderville Mambo by the Fountain. Fink walked by and interrupted my dance to hand me...a small, plush version of myself? I wonder if she's an admirer. I continued to dance as Trip and ASMR Youtuber approached from House Oliva and watched me for a while, with Madam Clinton also joining us soon after.

Suddenly, Momoko appeared and attacked Trip with a knife, but the boy gave her what for with the swing of a pipe! With his newfound gusto, he's showing the potential to become a real Manderville man. The Big Daddy also ran by, covered in some sort of red substance. and yelled "OOGA BOOGA" at us before running away. I guess he had all his fun already last night? My audience decided they'd seen enough Mandervirility for one night and headed north. Shoey passed by soon after.

Satisfied with my exercise, I headed to House Bishop and passed Mother Goose on my way in. The stage was covered in the same red stuff that coated the Big Daddy, and I saw Grell heading into the Coatroom.

I intended to spend the rest of my night in solitude by fixing the Vault's lock and heading into the Underground Pier, but to my surprise, someone had beaten me to the punch and the door was wide open. Even more surprising was the sight of an Ape frozen solid in a block of ice, floating in the water of the Pier. I also saw a crate floating off into the distance.

I opened up one of the crates still in the Pier, and the contents confirmed my suspicion about the creature that attacked me on the previous night: an animatronic zombie lay motionless within. I also noticed that the nailgun here seemed to have been used recently. Peculiar.

I spent the rest of the night meditating as I watched the dark ocean, trying my best to ignore the frozen simian bobbing up and down beside me. What I couldn't ignore, however, was the pair of glowing red eyes that peered from the darkness of the tunnel at one point. They glared at me, as if annoyed that I'd noticed their presence, then retreated from whence they came. This wasn't the first time I've seen those eyes, either.

As for the individual who wrote the note that Bigfoot found, I appreciate the offer but I'm happily married.

[Image: godbertdancehjriy.gif]
Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton has some important political things to do today and cannot make her normal lengthy comments. However, she has still taken the time to provide a list of everything she encountered last night.

- Woke up by the fountain, cuddling her tuba
-Went over to Trip's Pad, sat in the waiting room alone for a minute
-Noticed the crystal was not brought back like the rest of the pad
-Shortly joined by GODBERT; together they looked a mysterious CD Clinton found in the party supplies
-CD file names mentioned Project Terror but could not be ran on Trip's personal computer; files had been accessed the previous night, likely right before Hillary got the party supplies
-Left for house bishop as Godbert went to the terminal
-Saw SHOEY, GRELL and THE WENDIGO on the stage, dancing to Japanese music; the wendigo was frustrated
-Went upstairs to the trophy room; looked at a case but could not get in without a key
-BIGFOOT jumped onto a trophy case from a ceiling hatch, wearing way too many shirts
-Went back downstairs after Bigfoot, passing the same trio on the stage; the wendigo was even more annoyed than before
-Saw TRIP and ASMR YOUTUBER watching GODBERT dance by the fountain, joined them
- MOTHER GOOSE entered bishop and Bigfoot went towards academia
-MOMOKO suddenly launched out of the darkness with a war cry, preparing to kill Trip with a knife
-Trip immediately whacked her with a lead pipe, knocking her out instantly
-He was shocked by his action but calmed down because he just saved his own life
-Some screaming was heard from bishop, and BIG DADDY ran out covered in red liquid
-He yelled "OOGA BOOGA" as he passed by the fountain and headed south
-After everyone exchanged glances Hillary followed Trip and the YouTuber back into Bishop as Godbert went back to dancing
-The stage was now covered in the same red liquid, Shoey and Grell were still there and we're visibly panicked
-Trip approached them for an interview as SKULL FACE left smoker's lounge and went outside
-GORDON walked in later, Shoey yelled at him for not dressing like the King of Town
-The Trip Trio went upstairs to get away from the argument
-They went to the hall of swords and Trip grabbed a katana for self defense
-They went into the leader's bureau, Trip pinned a map of the island to the wall and declared it his war room before collapsing on the desk
-Hillary and Youtuber shrugged and fell asleep on the floor
-Woken up by Trip yelling in pain some time later
-Shoey had come in and slapped him in the face and yelled "THAT'S FOR BEES" before running out
-Everyone thought Shoey was dumb and just went back to sleep
Ramone Stradvar
Using the flashlight, I ask for the powers to be to give me a flashback of the during night. Mainly to help me jog my memory to see if I saw Skull Face during the time I was threatened with the gun. Or give me an alternate view of the events. I then flash my eyes.
Skull Face
Well, well, well, the ape's squealed like a pig. If he knew what was good for him, maybe he'd have kept quiet.

Yes, I held our friend Ramone at gunpoint tonight. As to where I got the revolver, I'll leave that to your imaginations. I'm sure you could figure it out. Then again, seeing how long you believed there was a second Skull Face...

Unfortunately for the actual case at hand, I saw very little tonight. I woke up in House Oliva, and on my way to the fountain I passed a very much living sandwich. I then waited at the Fountain for my target for the night; our secretive simian.

From there, it is as Ramone says. I held him hostage, took him down to the pier, and knocked him out. I didn't get long to check out his briefcase... but it is just sitting there now, for anyone else to investigate. Why take a treacherous snake such as myself's word on the contents?

Once I was done at the pier, I headed back upstairs, and headed out back to the fountain, passing the camera crew interviewing Shoey and Grell at the stage.

From there, I went straight back to House Oliva, and went to sleep, passing Mr. Manderville doing a ridiculous dance at the fountain.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I wish to search the briefcase and read its contents.
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 4:14 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: Does the big daddy suit still work. If so, I want to carefully drill out the lock on the locker.
You climb into the Big Daddy suit and attempt to make it stand up. It just sputters, the lights on its eyes flickering on and off as it emits smoke. You climb out, worried that it might explode.

(Feb 9, 2020 at 5:41 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: Using the flashlight, I ask for the powers to be to give me a flashback of the during night. Mainly to help me jog my memory to see if I saw Skull Face during the time I was threatened with the gun. Or give me an alternate view of the events. I then flash my eyes.
You shine the Flashback Light in your eyes.

...You get the same vision as last time. Seems like these things only show you one memory.

(Feb 9, 2020 at 6:30 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I wish to search the briefcase and read its contents.
You open the briefcase found by the shore, with permission from Ramone.

Inside is...
-Some documents
-A jar of dirt
-A jar of dust
-A Corpse Flower
-The device with the button

You read over the documents. Looks like he did insurance for the “XW Corporation”. Actually, it looks like one of these papers pertains to the island itself. All these houses appear to be insured for millions. Sucks that this weird time reset probably kept them from cashing in.
ASMR Youtuber
Me, TRIP, and MOTHER GOOSE wake up in the classroom, and Trip decides he needs to defend himself instead of borrowing my gun.

We follow him to House Academia but Mother Goose splits off and heads west instead.
HAM SANDWICH is asleep on the ground in the Garden, we avoid him.
Trip finds himself a melee weapon in the Shed.

We return to his pad, going behind House Bishop, and enter through the patio, so that he can get a spare pair of sunglasses.
We hang out in front for a bit. SKULL FACE passes us from House Oliva and Trip tries to intimidate him with his new weapon and fails.
The BIG DADDY comes up to us and yells "HEY THERE, HOT STUFF!" before walking into the Kitchen.

We leave to the Fountain, where GODBERT is dancing. We watch him for a bit and then HILARY comes up with a tuba.
MOMOKO suddenly leaps out of the shadows trying to stab Trip, who manages to KO her with his new melee weapon.
He seems a little shaken but we're interrupted by screaming from House Bishop, followed by the Big Daddy running out of the front door, soaked in red.
He yells "OOGA BOOGA" at us as he passes.

Trip, Hilary and I all leave and go to House Bishop to investigate, and see SHOEY and GRELL on the Stage, which is covered in the same red.
Trip decides to interview them.
Skull Face hastily leaves the Smoker's Lounge and heads outside.
GORDON RAMSAY walks in, grabbing Shoey's attention, who then yells at Gordon for apparently dressing as a Wendigo instead of King of Town.

Trip and I take this cue to leave upstairs with Hilary, to the Hall of Swords.
He takes a Katana with him and goes to the Leader's Bureau, deciding to make it his "War Room", before immediately falling asleep.
Hilary and I also then go to sleep on the floor.

I am briefly awoken by Shoey slapping Trip and yelling "That was for Bees!" before running off.
It's Shoey so I don't bother to chase him down, he's not a threat.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I wish to inspect the House Bishop attic again. I am in particular looking for another entry in the diary and the charging unit.
Godbert Manderville
I've got a question for our boy Trip. When you grabbed your pipe from the Shed, was the lawnmower still there?

I'd also like to investigate some of the things I saw in the Pier last night, whether they're relevant to the case at hand or not. In particular, I want to:

-Check if the animatronic zombie is still there and examine it closely
-Look for any signs of what froze poor Ramone
-Despite my better judgment, I want to look at one of the encapsulated critters, opening the jar if I have to
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: DCkl95s.png]

"The Lawnmower? Yeah, it was still in there. Actually, I think everything was. "
Mother Goose
I awake in the classroom with the Youtuber and Trip,
as they head to the garden I decide to dip.
Maybe it was reflection or a need for something more,
but I head to the chapel and see Momo sleeping on the floor.

I search for answers but it all looks normal to me,
though there is a strange convex part and wonder what that might be?
So I leave the area feeling defeat,
and see Momo still sleeping on the floor while I make my retreat.

I head to House Bishop looking with a mission in mind,
Shoey, Griell, and a wendigo dance as a strange way to unwind…
Down into the Vault I see Jars with scratch marks inside,
and shiver to myself with the unsettling vibe.

As I want in I see two figures when I’m hit with a light,
Oh shit I’m getting a vision like what happened in the fourth night.

//
In the vision…. I’m in trips Pad… its dark except for the faint glow of light from a screen.
A door closes and I see an Ape in a suit come into view…
he walks towards the arcade machine and grabs a small rectangular remote from the top.
As he takes it I notice a flash of familiarity in his eyes and he looks at it,
then without a word he puts the object in his bag before leaving the room.

//

As the door clicks I’m suddenly back at the pier,
and the two people I noticed are no longer here…

I look into the water and notice one frozen ape,
and in the distance a floating away crate.
I turn to what’s around me and find an Animatronic corpse with a dumb hat,
and a ripped sheet of paper behind that.

[See ‘'Notice found in the Pier’ from Journals ]

I leave the pier since it’s a cold awful place,
and feel the need to get a little shit faced.
I head to House Minerva for a drink,
In the leisure Room I see cooking mama and the drunk Fink.

I head to the painting room and notice a small letter at my feet.
and its here I pass out without a peep.

[See ‘Letter from Renard’ from Journals ]
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 12:59 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I wish to inspect the House Bishop attic again. I am in particular looking for another entry in the diary and the charging unit.
You climb up your stacked trophy cases to the Attic, and flip through the notebook on the table. Nothing about it appears to have changed.

The charging station is also still empty. It appears to be a rather fancy wireless charger, but for something quite large in size.

(Feb 9, 2020 at 4:48 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I'd also like to investigate some of the things I saw in the Pier last night, whether they're relevant to the case at hand or not. In particular, I want to:

-Check if the animatronic zombie is still there and examine it closely
-Look for any signs of what froze poor Ramone
-Despite my better judgment, I want to look at one of the encapsulated critters, opening the jar if I have to
You climb down to the Underground Pier, and dump the Zombie Animatronic out of the crate its in. It flops to the floor unceremoniously.

It appears to be dressed in full Victorian garb, though the clothes don't come off, and appear to be stitched to its rubber skin. It looks quite realistic though, and you can see how someone could mistake it for a real corpse. You try to turn it on, but the battery is totally drained.

You leave the Zombie and look around for anything that might have froze Ramone. There is a very small amount of blood on the floor by the entrance from the hall, as well as a couple drops of coffee, but that's all you can find relating to Ramone or Skull Face.

On your way out through the Vault, you stop and grab one of the scratched up jars, containing a rat. You unscrew the lid and dump the rat out on the ground, before immediately recoiling from the smell. Unlike the animals in the Specimen Room, this smells less like formaldehyde and more like fresh death. Or fresh-ish anyway. Either way, it smells awful.

Examining it, you notice that its eyes are horribly bloodshot and several of its claws are broken and mangled from desperate scratching.

You put the rat back in the jar and close the lid. It's kind of gross.
Godbert Manderville
Hmm. It seems like the creatures in the jars came back to life when the island was reset, then died again by drowning. Poor things. What implication does this have for our deceased friends, whose corpses are missing?

In any case, check behind the mirror in Trip's Pad to see if that keycard has been taken or not.
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 5:49 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Hmm. It seems like the creatures in the jars came back to life when the island was reset, then died again by drowning. Poor things. What implication does this have for our deceased friends, whose corpses are missing?

In any case, check behind the mirror in Trip's Pad to see if that keycard has been taken or not.
You remove Trip's mirror, and sure enough, whatever keycard was there is now gone.

Trip asks you to please put his mirror back, and you comply.
Skull Face
I noticed there was a new crate down in the Pier. Let's crack it open. And also check out the new piece of paper.

I'd also like to thoroughly inspect the lawnmower.
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 6:26 PM)Skull Face Wrote: I noticed there was a new crate down in the Pier. Let's crack it open. And also check out the new piece of paper.

I'd also like to thoroughly inspect the lawnmower.
The Third Crate is the one that contains the Zombie Animatronic. You walk over to the table and check out the clipboard, seeing that upon closer inspection, what you thought was a new piece of paper was actually a full, un-ripped copy of the torn notice that was previously here. You can now read the whole thing in its entirety.

Notice:

When you're done down in the Underground Pier, you head to the Garden and check out the Lawnmower. It looks like its one of those motorized lawnmowers that pushes itself forward if you squeeze down a handle. Coincidentally, that very same handle has been duct taped down. Looks like its out of gas though.